James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riveting content as always
Oh god!
Not being rude and know someone mentioned it in here before BUT do people really care? Like yeah the first one people get excited but after that it’s the same old same old a bit like all the people that say they can’t wait to meet baby during pregnancy then once baby actually exists nobody is to be seen.

I’m a bit boring and old fashioned and don’t understand this whole drawn out pregnancy stuff do we need to know how they found out I mean I assume she put a test in her urine and it said pregnant that pretty much sums it up nobody needs to see that I bet every video will be the exact bore fest as before 🥱

It’s actually so sad how they got excited by this “content project” that they return with nothing BUT pregnancy content how thrilling for everyone

Reactions: 31
Here for the 16 week bump? 🙃 her belly literally looked like that since she's had amber,now all of sudden her pregnant belly is soooo big. Bore off

Reactions: 31
Her pre eclampsia must have been pretty bad to be having consultant appointments from 15 weeks 👀 They often don’t see you until quite far along!

Reactions: 9
I’m glad she’s saying she’s 15+5 rather than last time when she’d say she was ‘in week 16’

Reactions: 10
Oh god!
Not being rude and know someone mentioned it in here before BUT do people really care? Like yeah the first one people get excited but after that it’s the same old same old a bit like all the people that say they can’t wait to meet baby during pregnancy then once baby actually exists nobody is to be seen.

I’m a bit boring and old fashioned and don’t understand this whole drawn out pregnancy stuff do we need to know how they found out I mean I assume she put a test in her urine and it said pregnant that pretty much sums it up nobody needs to see that I bet every video will be the exact bore fest as before 🥱

It’s actually so sad how they got excited by this “content project” that they return with nothing BUT pregnancy content how thrilling for everyone
Fr who cares? A happy and surprised reaction to a pregnancy test. Unique...wow.....how original

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her pre eclampsia must have been pretty bad to be having consultant appointments from 15 weeks 👀 They often don’t see you until quite far along!
Not true, with consultant-led care you can see your consultant anywhere from 12 to 20 weeks.

Reactions: 7
If she's bigger than with Amber it's because she's bigger all over this time. That "bump" has been there for about a year now. Plus she's only just in the second trimester, so much of that will still be first trimester bloating.

I looked like I was going to be really big around 16 weeks but then by late second trimester I was measuring 25th centile and constantly told how small I looked (don't do that to people btw, not cool). Baby was 22nd centile at birth too so pretty accurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There’s a wine glass on the box of her latest stories post so once again we’ve called it, homeware.

• Haha
There’s a wine glass on the box of her latest stories post so once again we’ve called it, homeware.
The sign for fragile glass - good spot! What's the bet it's double walled glass mugs for 🍂🌦Cosy autumn vibes :cry:🧡
Typical Carys and James to get stuff delivered to their house then have to take it to the 'warehouse' - also looks like they've picked off the shelf to collate a collection rather than designing anything as previously suspected.

If baby is a boy after all, I'm calling first name 'Gray'

Reactions: 14
James holding Carys' belly flab as if it was all baby is the most ridiculous thing I can't 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m glad she’s saying she’s 15+5 rather than last time when she’d say she was ‘in week 16’
This is probably me being a naive, child-free person, but what's the difference? If you are 15 weeks and 5 days in, doesn't that mean you are technically in week 16?

One of the projects is a bedroom transformation. She mentioned in her story today something like 'don't mind the bedroom transformation' - clearly going to make a song and dance about it.

Reactions: 6
James holding Carys' belly flab as if it was all baby is the most ridiculous thing I can't 😂😂😂
I know it’s Carys’ thread but it reminds me of Elle Darby/Swift’s OTT pregnancy announcement shoot with Saint when she was about 10 weeks pregnant and her and Con were holding and cradling her “bump” 😂 These people do realise other women have been pregnant and know at that stage it isn’t a bump. You’re literally either cradling and looking lovingly down at fat or bloat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had absolutely nothing to show for a bump at 16 weeks during our gender reveal, I’m not one for body shaming but it’s definitely because she’s bigger this time around and abit of bloat 😂🙈

Reactions: 16
I know it’s Carys’ thread but it reminds me of Elle Darby/Swift’s OTT pregnancy announcement shoot with Saint when she was about 10 weeks pregnant and her and Con were holding and cradling her “bump” 😂 These people do realise other women have been pregnant and know at that stage it isn’t a bump. You’re literally either cradling and looking lovingly down at fat or bloat 😂
I was about to say the same thing, maternity photoshoot at like 10 weeks pregnant ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
If you google Journey it literally says "A long and often difficult process of personal change and development."
A figurative journey definitely implies to me a slog and it's a term many people use when TTC to mean as such.

You can get pregnant while BF, particularly once they're eating solids. Carys said her periods came back really quickly despite BF.
She stopped when Amber turned 1. I think at the time it was speculated it may be to help them conceive. She was pretty quiet about the whole thing from Amber not taking a bottle to suddenly off the boob.
Out of curiosity - where did you find this definition?

I’m due in November too! Nov 7th. This is my first tho lmao. Weary about when to have the second…

Going on their list before, they were close to changing Amber to Amelia. Not sure if they’ll go so matchy-matchy like that. Maybe Madison. They were keen on that one too.

Yeah they mentioned Amelia, Madison, Isabella before. They seem to like the pretty, quite popular names (nothing wrong with that). I'm guessing maybe Emilia, Olivia, Sophia, something like that. Or Madison. Madison Whittaker sounds pretty.

I just hope she's not gonna do an Elle Darby and go for something ridiculous like Saint 😩

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.