James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James and Carys #26 Had some fun with my preseed lube, now watch our return to YouTube

Can't believe the project is a baby... 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Remember when they said Amber had to just slot into their life can you now picture them travelling with a small baby and toddler

I wonder if she has any regrets and will actually cuddle this baby and not be so robotic following a course

Reactions: 18
WOW I mever thought you’d be right about the pregnancy! Absolutely mindblowing. They called ot a SECRET PROJECT, my head is melting.

How absolutely ignorant and egoistic of them, the way they come over through their VLOGs shows no level of maturity to cope with two children. I still haven’t given birth, I’m hyper emotional cause of some complications with my body and how exceptionally exhausted I am. Our daughter just turned 2 and she throws insane tantrums, one false move and she throws herself on the floor and screams. It is absolutely insane, it came so quickly over the last two weeks and you can not prepare for it in any way. I will gain 10 years the next year I guess 😂 And how the flying fahk is Carys going to cope with that PLUS a newborn?

There is just bound to be a looser here, and instead of sacrifying her own sleep or mental willpower the loosers will be baby nr 2 and Amber. James and Carys always no 1. And let’s not forget poor doggo in this, me and my husband struggle to give our labby enough these days :( Constant bad consciousness about it.

Also Carys, if you think first trimester is hard now, good luck with the last 5-10 weeks.
Mines almost 3 and I swear in the last few weeks they sense the baby coming and turn into a tyrant 😂
First supermarket trip with 2 week old and toddler yesterday and oh my god never again. We were very lucky to go 3 years before a supermarket mega tantrum like that 😅

Not to mention my toddler doesn't particularly like me right now as I left her overnight to give birth in hospital and then a further 8 days only seeing her for breakfast and dinner then disappearing to be with baby in NICU. How will Carys deal with something like that? She already gets jealous when her gets James' attention

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was the worst kept secret ever she’s been dropping so many hints that she’s pregnant.

We won’t get any useful content from Carys but I’d be interested in a video detailing what they will do differently in terms of parenting second time round. I wonder if they will be so rigid with sleep routines etc. I really hope she cuddles this baby more as it breaks my heart that Amber was never able to contact nap, always swaddled and deafened by white noise .

I also hope Amber drops her nap completely before the baby arrives 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven’t even watched the video but Carys boo, good bleeping luck. My son was 20 months when my daughter was born and it was HARD. I was at soft play on my own with him the day my water broke, not giving it the “I’m resting because I deserve to sit on my lazy fat ass”
Now he is closer to 3 and she has just turned 1 year, it’s DOUBLE hard. He’s throwing tantrums and she is mostly doing the same.

oh wait..I don’t have my husband sat at home looking after my kids for me, cooking meals, cleaning. It’ll be so easy for Cary’s as she will sit back and claim she’s doing all the hard work growing her sprog. Influencers take the actual piss.
Sorry everyone but Omg can we be friends pls.. my son was 18m when my daughter was born, he’s now 3 and she’s 18 months!!! He’s throwing the WORST tantrums, swearing, kicking hitting etc out of no where and I have no one to speak to/relate🤣🤦🏽‍♀️😅😢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry everyone but Omg can we be friends pls.. my son was 18m when my daughter was born, he’s now 3 and she’s 18 months!!! He’s throwing the WORST tantrums, swearing, kicking hitting etc out of no where and I have no one to speak to/relate🤣🤦🏽‍♀️😅😢
Ah wow 🤣 im jumping on here to say im due to give birth in november and currently have a 19 month old, I dont think im mentally prepared for whats ahead haha 😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mines almost 3 and I swear in the last few weeks they sense the baby coming and turn into a tyrant 😂
First supermarket trip with 2 week old and toddler yesterday and oh my god never again. We were very lucky to go 3 years before a supermarket mega tantrum like that 😅

Not to mention my toddler doesn't particularly like me right now as I left her overnight to give birth in hospital and then a further 8 days only seeing her for breakfast and dinner then disappearing to be with baby in NICU. How will Carys deal with something like that? She already gets jealous when her gets James' attention
Wophie I totally missed you had the second Wophiette!! Hope you and baby are doing well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
WOW 8 pages of comments since yesterday. I have yet to read them but thought I’d add - it sickens me that they referred to this as an ‘exciting project’. Secondly it makes me feel so sad that amber is going to be neglected even further. They can’t cope with one child and now they’re having another. These kids playing grown-ups just don’t get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m happy for them as I’m due a few days apart from them so the content will be very relevant.
Calling a pregnancy a project though makes it sound like it’s for work / social media :unsure: so it doesn’t sit right with me.

But I disagree with the TTC haters - she didn’t claim she was struggling with infertility, just that she had a TTC journey.
My TTC journey was 1 cycle but it’s still the emotions, tracking, testing, worries, getting your body to good blood results for TTC,etc., so it’s very unfair for someone on the internet to say it’s insensitive to have a 4 month TTC journey or a 10 month TTC journey, just cause yours is longer or ongoing. 🥴
Sorry can’t help but disagree here. ‘Journey’ implies a process of struggle.

It’s so bloody cringe that in her photos for the last 3 months she has been exploiting those angles and sucking her stomach in. Now it suits her, she’s puffing her stomach out and cradling her flab as though it’s a bump!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
How long before she titles her videos 2 under 2 ! Content got boring so she got pregnant. once the baby is born the views will plummet lower than before !

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m happy for them as I’m due a few days apart from them so the content will be very relevant.
Calling a pregnancy a project though makes it sound like it’s for work / social media :unsure: so it doesn’t sit right with me.

But I disagree with the TTC haters - she didn’t claim she was struggling with infertility, just that she had a TTC journey.
My TTC journey was 1 cycle but it’s still the emotions, tracking, testing, worries, getting your body to good blood results for TTC,etc., so it’s very unfair for someone on the internet to say it’s insensitive to have a 4 month TTC journey or a 10 month TTC journey, just cause yours is longer or ongoing. 🥴
I think you need to re read what you've just said.

Reactions: 20
I’m so interested to see how they approach birth this time! Also to see if they chose to do things different a second time around. Seeing as though how they were so by the book and strict with amber and she still wasn’t a great sleeper.

Reactions: 8
Nah this is reaching 😂
If you google Journey it literally says "A long and often difficult process of personal change and development."
A figurative journey definitely implies to me a slog and it's a term many people use when TTC to mean as such.

So did she stop breastfeeding to conceive this project?
You can get pregnant while BF, particularly once they're eating solids. Carys said her periods came back really quickly despite BF.
She stopped when Amber turned 1. I think at the time it was speculated it may be to help them conceive. She was pretty quiet about the whole thing from Amber not taking a bottle to suddenly off the boob.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope she actually bothers with this child. They do nothing with Amber, they shot her in a shopping trolley. That's about as far as Amber goes in terms of adventures. Oh and a drive to France which they did absolutely nothing the whole month they where there.

She will use this pregnancy as an excuse to not lose weight cos she can't be bothered. What better way? Oooh pregnancy. Any excuse for content for the whole love your body after baby. Its all an excuse and all boils down to weight with her.
I hope after this baby is born, she gets help for her very obvious struggles. I think she looks amazing and I think her figure is banging, but she clearly doesn't. It's all very very very forced.

I hope she has a healthy pregnancy and a healthy little baby though. But I wish she'd acknowledge how privileged her and James are, and have been since very young. Their parents aren't skint, they've both been born with silver spoons.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.