James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really feels like these influencers want pregnancy (for content) and babies but aren’t so interested in the actual child. Also in a purely cynical way they’ve really aged themselves out of a lot of the content they could have been getting as a young couple, there will be less interest in this and that will drop with each pregnancy.

Reactions: 20
oh jesus!!! not another bloody pregnancy!!!!!
this girl is insufferable with one nevermind two!!!

personal post but why do some people who really get pregnant for content do so - so easily!!!!!! 6y for first one and now 3y and counting plus i suspect im perimeno! it just doesnt feel fair

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do cringe at many things this woman does but as I’m also 15 weeks pregnant and think it’s totally fine to struggle with pregnancy and at the same time be totally grateful for the baby.

If you’ve not been pregnant then you don’t know first hand how hard it can be -we don’t know if she’s got preeclampsia again, gestational diabetes, PGP, unstable thyroid, vomiting daily, high blood pressure or something else.
Pregnancy is no walk in the park, and being real and honest about it can be helpful for so many other pregnant women, especially at the start of pregnancy, as it can be a very lonely time, and someone doing a video about their struggles can be relatable and make a pregnant woman feel somewhat comforted.
I totally agree being pregant and the first trimester can be very hard. I don't think anyone disputes that. If Cary's showed gratitude towards her life and how easy it was for her to get pregant people would be much more sympathetic towards her. To post your pregant and in the next slide show yourself crying is just distasteful. Just because someone hasn't been pregant doesn't mean they are not aware of many struggles in life and feel empathy towards someone like Cary's its just because of the way she portrays herself that it makes it hard to feel any emotion towards her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but take that one month and do it every month for 4+ years, throw in a few losses, invasive testing, advancing age stealing your fertility and chance of a healthy baby then take Carys at 24 overstating her 3-4 months for content, using clickbait captions like 'heartbreak' 'tears' 'I had to move out' and tell me who's insensitive. Anyone's TTC emotions are valid but she's hijacking 'TTC journey' for clicks, that is not OK.
Those videos didn't say 'Gosh we were so fortunate', they said 'Poor us, we went through so much, it was so hard'.
They never acknowledge their privilege.
Yeah I agree. I was incredibly lucky that after being told I was going to struggle with getting pregnant due to pcos I fell for both my children in the first month of trying. I never pretend to be anything other than fortunate, especially given that my sister was not so lucky and still has not been able to conceive despite 15 years of trying. Everyone's experience of TTC is different and valid but the word journey has connotations in this sense with struggle or length of time and especially in the first pregnancy the way Carys described it you would have thought it took four years not four months.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I knew she was pregnant when she was in hospital for the ‘UTI’ she supposedly had a few weeks back. I’ve never been to a hospital for a UTI only when I was pregnant. I had them quite a lot pre pregnancy and was never once sent to the hospital.

Reactions: 8
i just think she is in a very bad place with her body image so thought getting pregnant would make her feel better about her body. because lets be honest shes cant cope with Amber so it makes no sense why she would even think about having another one.

Reactions: 29
I mean this in the nicest possible way and simply because I’m new to her thread and genuinely don’t know…
What’s the story with her thighs? Is that pure muscle? It just appears she’s not as much of a gym bunny as she once was so I’m wondering if they’re that thicccc because it’s her normal shape??
Fair play if she’s built them up that way, they are just quite prominent

EDIT:
I have done my Instagram digging and found those are definitely built up legs….fair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Y’all are making TTC journey=infertility, which it’s not. Suppose each person gets triggered by something else
It’s the same as to say someone who had a cancer scare can’t speak about it being a difficult time as they didn’t actually have cancer 🤷‍♀️
I don't expect Carys or anyone to account for everyone's own personal triggers, her feelings are valid however, it's not us that made it about TTC, it was her.
She hijacked the term 'TTC Journey' in her first pregnancy for content, trending words, hashtags & views knowing full well how loaded that phrase is. They could have said 'Our journey to conceive', 'our conception story', 'our path to getting pregnant' - so many different ways to phrase it that don't have the connotations they were trying to muster. They then used click bait stills with captions of words like "heartbreak" for maximum impact to imply a really hard time and the word ‘sex’ to make it salicious. She appropriated and exploited people's pain, she should have been ashamed.
Imagine looking to YouTube for answers and they’re there with their few months.

In your example, If she had a mole removed that was non cancerous but called the vid 'My cancer scare' that would be ok, she was scared, no one would say she wasn't. If she called it 'My cancer journey' and used words in stills like 'so scared', 'devastating', 'so many tears', ‘gore’, well, she'd be called out as an absolute c*nt and rightly so for implying it was far worse than it was.

12EDA2DC-B910-4EFA-9AD3-CEE4357DB520.jpeg
863B700F-7668-4CF3-97EC-94BD1C88D680.jpeg

I wish then well with their pregnancy, I’d just like to see a bit of humility and appreciation this time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They're so so lucky they have family around willing to have amber at the drop of a hat, so they can sit on their laptops. Otherwise they wouldn't be ready for another. Just wait trill amber is in her terrible twos stage and carys has another baby on her boob!
Exactly this. My little boy is 2 and 7 months and I can’t imagine how hard it would be if I had a newborn right now. When he was ambers age he was ‘easier’ I don’t have parents who can take babies from me because I have an eyeball flare up or because I have morning sickness so it’s waiting until he starts school for us before we are hopefully blessed with another! Not to mention our childcare bill and the cost of living right now! I know none of that is Cary’s fault and everyone is different but I can guarantee that when the baby is here amber will be palmed off somewhere as will the baby so she can Continue to be all about Cary’s!!!

Not to mention her husband doesn’t go out to work….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t even watched the video but Carys boo, good bleeping luck. My son was 20 months when my daughter was born and it was HARD. I was at soft play on my own with him the day my water broke, not giving it the “I’m resting because I deserve to sit on my lazy fat ass”
Now he is closer to 3 and she has just turned 1 year, it’s DOUBLE hard. He’s throwing tantrums and she is mostly doing the same.

oh wait..I don’t have my husband sat at home looking after my kids for me, cooking meals, cleaning. It’ll be so easy for Cary’s as she will sit back and claim she’s doing all the hard work growing her sprog. Influencers take the actual piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I completely understand how you feel! We’re currently onto month 13 and still wishing for our little miracle. A project is not only an insult to those really struggling but an insult to their baby. How bloody insensitive
I’m sorry you’re both currently going through this. Our little guy was conceived in a year which isn’t a long time in the grand scheme of things but I still remember that sinking feeling every month. Especially when it seemed like ever other fucker got pregnant just from a sniff of sperm! Sending you a tit load of positive vibes (spoken like a true instagrammer)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly this. My little boy is 2 and 7 months and I can’t imagine how hard it would be if I had a newborn right now. When he was ambers age he was ‘easier’ I don’t have parents who can take babies from me because I have an eyeball flare up or because I have morning sickness so it’s waiting until he starts school for us before we are hopefully blessed with another! Not to mention our childcare bill and the cost of living right now! I know none of that is Cary’s fault and everyone is different but I can guarantee that when the baby is here amber will be palmed off somewhere as will the baby so she can Continue to be all about Cary’s!!!

Not to mention her husband doesn’t go out to work….
THIS!! I was nuts enough to get pregnant again at 11 months postpartum with my son who sounds around a similar age to yours. But like many people, don’t get the help she gets by her family let alone her stay at home husband. No one can relate to her. She thinks she has it so hard. Her 1st trimester she’s crying about feeling tit, at least she doesn’t have to worry about where her daughter is when she’s busy throwing up. My son had his head near enough next to mine each time I was vomming myself into oblivion. No help for this muggins. She makes me wild!!!!

Reactions: 12
Why does she film herself crying!? It really pisses me off. So many are struggling to conceive and she seems to make it all about her everytime!
Because she’s a bleeping hole. Princess Carys. Poor me I’m pregnant and have to wallow in bed while my stay at home husband looks after our child with all of our gifted toys and chopping boards and my mum comes and does my washing

Reactions: 28
WOW I mever thought you’d be right about the pregnancy! Absolutely mindblowing. They called ot a SECRET PROJECT, my head is melting.

How absolutely ignorant and egoistic of them, the way they come over through their VLOGs shows no level of maturity to cope with two children. I still haven’t given birth, I’m hyper emotional cause of some complications with my body and how exceptionally exhausted I am. Our daughter just turned 2 and she throws insane tantrums, one false move and she throws herself on the floor and screams. It is absolutely insane, it came so quickly over the last two weeks and you can not prepare for it in any way. I will gain 10 years the next year I guess 😂 And how the flying fahk is Carys going to cope with that PLUS a newborn?

There is just bound to be a looser here, and instead of sacrifying her own sleep or mental willpower the loosers will be baby nr 2 and Amber. James and Carys always no 1. And let’s not forget poor doggo in this, me and my husband struggle to give our labby enough these days :( Constant bad consciousness about it.

Also Carys, if you think first trimester is hard now, good luck with the last 5-10 weeks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I unfollowed Carys after it became apparent that we were struggling with infertility and her content became triggering to me. I’ve just had a skim through this thread as I pop in every now and then due to the fact I did like her, to find they are calling a 4 month period of trying a journey? Is she sniffing glue 😂 I’m a baby of the infertility world really in comparison to a lot of the people I speak to online about my struggles, but I’m only just at the stage where my husband will accept that we are actually struggling to have a baby and probably won’t naturally - this is two years, 2 seperate diagnoses (both on my side, go me ☺) 2 miscarriages in and now on fertility treatment. Even a year and a half in he was still thinking it hadn’t been that long… journey 😂 that is all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She’s very lucky she gets to stay in bed and photograph herself crying and doesn’t have to solo parent a toddler or also go out to work.

If they use this baby for all the content we suggested would of been helpful when she was pregnant with Amber I just feels it kind of a do over for content so hope she doesn’t fill in those gaps just for views.
Do think it’s pure madness she hasn’t worked in her anxiety or going out alone though before having one baby let alone a second!!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.