James and Carys #23 Sick of seeing her arse and thighs... size 12-14? We know it’s all lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if this has been mentioned but is only me who thinks Amber's legs look strange when walking? Like bandy legs 🙈

Reactions: 8
I don’t wear shoes upstairs never mind wearing them while I put my feet on a wall to pose in a very uncomfortable position. No wonder she’s constantly painting her house- will need to cover all the dirty shoe scuffs

Reactions: 18
No Cary’s this is NOT NORMAL. No matter how much you try and convince yourself.
“you don’t have to be totally in love with your body to just let it be”

says the woman who talks non-stop about how much she loves her body right down to her literally how much she loves her fingers and toes. First she was preaching loving your body and now she’s preaching being neutral. Wish she would just stop with the massive paragraphs about bodies. It’s so clear she’s insecure about hers and she does these ramble posts to make it seem like she’s advising others when really she’s trying to convince herself.

Reactions: 26
Can't believe she wears those extremely tight cycling shorts to a hair appointment 🤢 hello camel toe!

Reactions: 6
Can't believe she wears those extremely tight cycling shorts to a hair appointment 🤢 hello camel toe!
She will be normalising Camel toe next "it's ok to have camel toe ladies it's what happens when you yank your cycling shorts that far up your arse, your flackets can't breathe, there's chance of developing thrush buts it's ok it's normal boo embrace the hoof"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She will be normalising Camel toe next "it's ok to have camel toe ladies it's what happens when you yank your cycling shorts that far up your arse, your flackets can't breathe, there's chance of developing thrush buts it's ok it's normal boo embrace the hoof"
Guyysss, I LOVE my camel toe. I'm obsessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She always overdresses Amber. Going on about the sun and she’s in a long sleeved top and leggings she must be sweating!

Reactions: 11
she's constantly contradicting herself. wasn't it the other day the sun and heat makes her exhausted straight away, so she was taking things slow etc. But today the sun gives her energy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't believe she spent the day at the hairdressers and then having a picnic and she needs to light a candle to signal her to stop working so hard! She's so out of touch with reality it's unreal!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I can't believe she spent the day at the hairdressers and then having a picnic and she needs to light a candle to signal her to stop working so hard! She's so out of touch with reality it's unreal!
it drives me up the wall. I’ve been working to the point I’ve literally woken up, sorted out baby, started work, sorted out baby when she’s back from nursery, started at work again, then gone straight to bed for weeks because of an actual work load. I am somehow managing to log 16 hours of proactive work a day in an actual job, make sure my girl has been fed and played with, and then squeeze a few hours of sleep in. And SHE, Lady Muck, thinks a picnic is hard work?

give me strength 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she crying about a burrito box that James brought for her? Also is she unable to walk in any other shoes than them hiking boots? She had the white high converse-looking shoes when she left the house. Don’t think they went hiking in the mountains for 8 hours after her hair appointment

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she crying about a burrito box that James brought for her? Also is she unable to walk in any other shoes than them hiking boots? She had the white high converse-looking shoes when she left the house. Don’t think they went hiking in the mountains for 8 hours after her hair appointment
I know where she’s gone it’s a flat easy walk around a lake 😂😂 on a tarmac path, it was my easy walk in late pregnancy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jfc this girl 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The ‚no work‘ candle has to be a joke. She doesn’t know what work is. Lazybee booo be careful you don’t burn your house down xoxo 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“you don’t have to be totally in love with your body to just let it be”

says the woman who talks non-stop about how much she loves her body right down to her literally how much she loves her fingers and toes. First she was preaching loving your body and now she’s preaching being neutral. Wish she would just stop with the massive paragraphs about bodies. It’s so clear she’s insecure about hers and she does these ramble posts to make it seem like she’s advising others when really she’s trying to convince herself.
Yea Cary’s take your own advice and just LET IT BE!

‘I’ve shopped there for years’ - no you used to go in and browse. That’s not being a customer is it. I swear she always tries to say things to show how loyal she is to all of these brands she works with, but instead it comes off completely disingenuous and full of BS.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.