James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didnā€™t ā€˜createā€™ those jeans. She picked the most stretchy ones from a load of samples.
Also, that blue dress doesnā€™t fit. It just doesnā€™t. The split shouldnā€™t look like that.

Reactions: 27
Stretchy skinny jeans are my absolute pet hate. That's the one type of jeans you want to be tight.

Reactions: 8
Amber is such a cute little baby. Such a shame her parents feel the need to disregard her safety and exploit her for content šŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The jeans these days are so thin - I know you can still get 'proper' jeans - I still have my size 12 Levi's 501's from years ago (I can't get one leg in them these days šŸ˜‚ ......

I meant the quality for Ā£30 earlier on - I wait until the end of season sales at Evans or M & S ...and buy a few good quality pieces that I know will last for years

Reactions: 4
Why does she push her hips forward in photos, surely itā€™d make her thighs look thinner if she stuck her bum out

Reactions: 9
Why does she push her hips forward in photos, surely itā€™d make her thighs look thinner if she stuck her bum out
think it's to try make her stomach look more flat tbh, I've noticed it a lot recently and in her tiktok vids when she stands more relaxed you can see she has a bit of a belly, but she tilts her hips forward and sucks in a lil and looks flat

think she also wants to have thick muscley thighs because she's so into fitness againšŸ¤£ but have the 'thigh gap' so stands with legs miles apart as well šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her legs are different in each photo šŸ¤Ø positive body vibes lol yeahhh of course except to sell jeans..it is better to lose a few kilos according to Lazybee

Why is she stood on the very tip of her toes in the black top photo? Either wear a pair of heels or be flat footed so people can see what your amazing magical jeans look like.

Then the photo of them both in their underwear. You can see sheā€™s not as comfortable in her body as her friend is. The fact that sheā€™s holding her arms out like that, hands pulling her waist in and covering up her love handles, her thighs covering each other and probably stood on her bloody tip toes.

I wish sheā€™d stop pretending that she loves her post partum body. It would be so much more relatable!!

Oh and when will ITS be cancelled? Theyā€™re the definition of fast fashion. Constantly bringing out ā€˜colabsā€™ with influencers and celebrities. How many ā€˜collectionsā€™ has Caryā€™s brought out now? Every time I see someone announce a collection with them I unfollow and immediately lose all respect.

Reactions: 19
Carys making out sheā€™s now a fashion designer with the clothes she ā€œcreatesā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
also (no hate to anyone who still wears them, but itā€™s true), for a ā€œfashion lifestyle influencerā€ bringing out a collection with skin tight skinny jeans in 2022 isā€¦ odd

skinny jeans are on their way out of fashion, no other influencers dare wear them. can you imagine miss molly mae herself in a pair of skin tight topshop joni jeans in 2022 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

shows carys knows nothing about fashion or trends šŸ„“

Reactions: 18
also (no hate to anyone who still wears them, but itā€™s true), for a ā€œfashion lifestyle influencerā€ bringing out a collection with skin tight skinny jeans in 2022 isā€¦ odd

skinny jeans are on their way out of fashion, no other influencers dare wear them. can you imagine miss molly mae herself in a pair of skin tight topshop joni jeans in 2022 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I agree there out of fashion but I love a pair of Joni Jean's šŸ™ˆ I think she would look better if she paired it with a more fashionable top and I think the colour does also make a difference. Some people must still wear them as Topshop Jean's are always sold out on ASOS I love them being 5ft I personally can't pull off the trends with flares ect Haha. There not very flattering on her shape I don't think she could try mom Jean's

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree there out of fashion but I love a pair of Joni Jean's šŸ™ˆ I think she would look better if she paired it with a more fashionable top and I think the colour does also make a difference. Some people must still wear them as Topshop Jean's are always sold out on ASOS I love them being 5ft I personally can't pull off the trends with flares ect Haha. There not very flattering on her shape I don't think she could try mom Jean's
Hahaha. How I know I'm officially over the hill. Love a pair of skinnies. Flares were in when I was a teenager... Every time it rained you would end up with wet jeans up to your knee. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Tell me are wearing copious amounts of chains on your jeans also on their way back in as well. šŸ¤”šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She only wears ath leisureā€¦. Why not just bring out ath leisure wear range?

Reactions: 11
I only wear skinny jeansšŸ¤£ but I'm quite wide in the hips and think that mom jeans etc look ridiculous on me and make me look fatter than I amšŸ™ˆšŸ¤£
but I agree that they aren't in fashion anymore, and you'd think that as a 'fashion' influencer that she would at least try a different style of jeans every now and then

Reactions: 14
I only wear skinny jeansšŸ¤£ but I'm quite wide in the hips and think that mom jeans etc look ridiculous on me and make me look fatter than I amšŸ™ˆšŸ¤£
but I agree that they aren't in fashion anymore, and you'd think that as a 'fashion' influencer that she would at least try a different style of jeans every now and then
Too scared to ask this, but what about boyfriend jeans being on trend? I think I mustā€™ve bypassed mom jeans - but really the should be right up Carysā€™s ā€œmum-lifeā€ street

I have no idea what doxxing is šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve googled it and still canā€™t understand it!
I think itā€™s just publishing private information about people online. Usually itā€™s negative as itā€™s often to set other internet users on the person the info is about.

Reactions: 3
If there's one thing I've ever let Carys influence me into- it's the Joni jeans. And they're so worth it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.