James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....another undisclosed AD ! Would it actually hurt them the put 'AD' in the title of the vlog or 'paid promotion' on screen. Instead, they sneak in another Casetify AD at 23 minutes into the vlog!

....and we all know they read here!

Reactions: 7
....another undisclosed AD ! Would it actually hurt them the put 'AD' in the title of the vlog or 'paid promotion' on screen. Instead, they sneak in another Casetify AD at 23 minutes into the vlog!

....and we all know they read here!
It's alright, they'll just continue to get emails from ASA. I don’t know what they think they'll gain by breaking the rules? Whether they think people are more likely to watch their videos if they think they are organic rather than gifted / ad. Who knows, but it's frustrating that they think they're above the rules.

Reactions: 6
I think she has an absolutely cracking figure, but the whole pulling leggings up her hole that far I'm surprised her fanny hasn't been ripped up to her chin, but the jeans look uncomfortably tight. BREATHE Carys, bbbbbbreathe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can't face the day after a pre 6am wake-up...? Pretty sure most people don't have the luxury of laying on the sofa with a duvet if they "can't face it"

God she's bleeping annoying
If she can’t handle that god help her if she’s ever sick herself the same time as ambers sick. Me and my 1 year old had a a cold at the start of the month and my partner was on nightshift so I’d little to no help and it was awful and hard but I just had to get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she can’t handle that god help her if she’s ever sick herself the same time as ambers sick. Me and my 1 year old had a a cold at the start of the month and my partner was on nightshift so I’d little to no help and it was awful and hard but I just had to get on with it.
I don’t have kids and my wake up is pre 6am. She’s got no idea has she?!

Two things. 1) those jeans are SO far up her crack. 2) what the hell is that rat tail?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Two things. 1) those jeans are SO far up her crack. 2) what the hell is that rat tail?!
Blimey - she'll never need a colonoscopy - we can see into her rectum at this point! :eek:

The three day vlog consists of paint, paint, grass, grass, paint and more paint..........

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Is this more stuff from her its collection? If so she's not selling it particularly well. The jeans are pulled up so far that the pockets look weird and there's loose fabric where the bit designed for your arse cheek is in the small of the back instead. 🤔

Reactions: 9
The jeans look hideous. As does her constantly posing on her tip-toes. I don’t understand her following. She just irritates the hell out of me.

Reactions: 21
Amber finally looks like a little girl, she actually looks really cute in her dress! Carys looks awful, she really does take the most unflattering photos of herself - why as an ‘influencer’ would you upload a photo with squinting eyes and 4 chins? Her jeans look spray painted on, she looks absolutely ridiculous. I don’t understand how she is popular - she isn’t pretty, she lies, she’s boring as tit and she isn’t fashionable - she puts on a hoodie and leggings and calls it “OOTD” ffs.

Reactions: 13
Wowie, I’m glad noone sees our little girl, has never worn a dress in her life and mostly these days is dressed in grey hiking-pants and a blue navy wooly jumper (18 months old). What she wears does not define if she is a little girl or not, and seeing as she is walking with me in the forest, playing in her sandbox or «helps» me in our vegetable garden, a dress is the most pointless outfit I could ever think of. A toddler which isn’t walking has no use of a dress, anyway. I’m glad people like Harry Styles challenges these views.

And just to be clear. James and Cary’s are still the most uninteresting, lazy and infuriating influencers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wowie, I’m glad noone sees our little girl, has never worn a dress in her life and mostly these days is dressed in grey hiking-pants and a blue navy wooly jumper (18 months old). What she wears does not define if she is a little girl or not, and seeing as she is walking with me in the forest, playing in her sandbox or «helps» me in our vegetable garden, a dress is the most pointless outfit I could ever think of. A toddler which isn’t walking has no use of a dress, anyway. I’m glad people like Harry Styles challenges these views.
I don’t think I said that what she wears defines if she is a little girl or not did I? 🙄 It was more a dig at Carys and the awful outfits she usually dresses Amber in, but thanks again for sharing such detailed insight into your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don’t think I said that what she wears defines if she is a little girl or not did I? 🙄 It was more a dig at Carys and the awful outfits she usually dresses Amber in, but thanks again for sharing such detailed insight into your life.
«Amber finally looks like a little girl» = what she wears defines her…

Sorry, could not sense that it was a dig at Carys for dressing her badly. What else did you mean? That she before looked like a dog? Like a tree?

Reactions: 5
Actually laughed out loud at the story of Amber supposed falling backwards but definitely definitely getting back up unassisted JUST off camera - what a shame to have ‘obviously’ stopped filming!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Actually laughed out loud at the story of Amber supposed falling backwards but definitely definitely getting back up unassisted JUST off camera - what a shame to have ‘obviously’ stopped filming!
Unless she's deleted some of it that story is really confusing.... You just see her fall down?

Reactions: 3
‘Finally looks like a little girl’ does slightly imply that wearing a dress means she finally looks like a girl as she hasn’t in her previous clothes.

Reactions: 12
Unless she's deleted some of it that story is really confusing.... You just see her fall down?
She writes a caption that basically says she stopped filming because she thought amber would cry, but instead amber sat herself back up and then carried on playing, so Carys thought she would share the video of her falling over…

Basically she’s trying to tell us that amber can sit herself up, when she clearly can’t.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.