James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thing both Carys and Amber need is another baby. I really really hope for everyone's sake she's not pregnant and doesn't get pregnant again anytime soon.

I reckon Jane's might be getting a bit sick of Carys' tit which is why she's posting him more with hearts and "love u boo 🥺" and stuff like that but he'll never leave because 💷 💷💷💷

The last thing both Carys and Amber need is another baby. I really really hope for everyone's sake she's not pregnant and doesn't get pregnant again anytime soon.

I reckon Jane's might be getting a bit sick of Carys' tit which is why she's posting him more with hearts and "love u boo 🥺" and stuff like that but he'll never leave because 💷 💷💷💷
I meant James, not Jane!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’ve actually thought for a while there might be trouble in paradise for them two. He must be a saint to put up with her 24/7

Reactions: 12
Okay so I am a lurker here and I’ve never posted but I took one for the team and ordered the jeans from her collection to see if they were amazing as she claimed them to be. I had no intention of keeping them but the way she was promoting them I had to see it for myself!

Well guys they arrived this morning also bare in mind they took so long to come as well, Anyway I ordered them in a size 18 and they fit okay around the waist but in the legs they have all this loose fabric around the legs and they are the most unflattering pair of jeans I’ve ever tried on. Which then brings me back to when she advertised those jeans in her photos she is standing with her legs out (I know she does that pose all the time anyway) but she doing that to hide the fact they are so unflattering? They really aren’t the most comfiest stretchy jeans she’s ever had or anyone for that matter. Also the seam down the sides is in the completely wrong place 🤣

Getting sent right back 😅

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s pregnant because if she was I think she’d be hiding any bloat/bump for a while
yeah she either is, or she isn't and is trying to hint she could be just for engagement/discussions etc
I do find it weird that she holds her belly as if it's pregnant in those tiktoks though, just odd🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Guys is anyone else weak at the hallway transformation? 🤣 Imagine spending all that money for it too look so dull and boring

Okay so I am a lurker here and I’ve never posted but I took one for the team and ordered the jeans from her collection to see if they were amazing as she claimed them to be. I had no intention of keeping them but the way she was promoting them I had to see it for myself!

Well guys they arrived this morning also bare in mind they took so long to come as well, Anyway I ordered them in a size 18 and they fit okay around the waist but in the legs they have all this loose fabric around the legs and they are the most unflattering pair of jeans I’ve ever tried on. Which then brings me back to when she advertised those jeans in her photos she is standing with her legs out (I know she does that pose all the time anyway) but she doing that to hide the fact they are so unflattering? They really aren’t the most comfiest stretchy jeans she’s ever had or anyone for that matter. Also the seam down the sides is in the completely wrong place 🤣

Getting sent right back 😅
This is so crazy but also makes me think how she hasn’t shared anyone wearing her new collection, like the usually does??? Maybe she knows it wasn’t a good launch or quality.
**posts will now be shared to her story showing people wearing her collection**

Reactions: 9
Why can’t she just decide on what paint SHE wants? Always asking her followers to decide. Just buy some paint and get it sorted

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.