James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you found it. I’m so nosey about other people’s house before and after! So the house before they moved in looks perfectly fine, lots of warm colours and not filled with loads of crap. Just comes across as a normal family house. I don’t think Cary’s wants a home. Given she’s all about posing and gramming, the house she wants to show off is not one I’d want to live in with a child.

You can tell the previously family enjoyed gathering around each other. With Cary’s everything faces the tv, or prints or a wall. The sofas and chairs with the previous owner face each other or placed into the room so you can see and hear people. But hey I just like my family!
Don’t be fooled, usually those pictures you see are posed by the real estate agent when they’re selling to get the most effective photos.

Don’t be fooled, usually those pictures you see are posed by the real estate agent when they’re selling to get the most effective photos.
Estate agents don’t tend to do that in the UK, none that I’ve ever come across anyway, you see some right messy houses on Rightmove 😂 it’s down the the owner to have it tidy for pictures

Reactions: 18
If the stretchy dress is a 14 - and it 'fits' - why is the split stretched so far apart? :unsure:

....who has money to spend £30 on one item of clothing at the moment? Is Carys not in touch with the real world...? Fuel prices soaring, gas and electricity doubling.....food prices going up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She can't face the day after a pre 6am wake-up...? Pretty sure most people don't have the luxury of laying on the sofa with a duvet if they "can't face it"

God she's bleeping annoying

Reactions: 48
She can't face the day after a pre 6am wake-up...? Pretty sure most people don't have the luxury of laying on the sofa with a duvet if they "can't face it"

God she's bleeping annoying
Why can’t they do childcare in shifts? James have Amber for a few hours so she can sleep and then swap? Most parents don’t have that luxury so I don’t get why you wouldn’t take advantage of it. Can she not parent without James by her side?

Reactions: 32
I can see that but the photos associated with that house look nothing like theirs??
It was sold twice - there's some pics on rightmove that are over 10 years old but when James and Carys bought, it has been done up loads since. Looks like theyve literally done nothing but maybe added more beige - hows that even possible?

Her jeans pic just cracks me up - im wearing a size 12 ... yes Carys, and they dont fit. You look like you cant breathe ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If the stretchy dress is a 14 - and it 'fits' - why is the split stretched so far apart? :unsure:

....who has money to spend £30 on one item of clothing at the moment? Is Carys not in touch with the real world...? Fuel prices soaring, gas and electricity doubling.....food prices going up?
I mean £30 is a pretty standard price for an item of clothing!

this is how it looked when they brought it https://www.onthemarket.com/details/6541027/

(please remove if not allowed)
I think you should take this down as it literally has their address on the post.

Reactions: 6
I know we've moved past it but I can believe the paint sample thing, I used to work in a home furnishing shop and the number of times people would bring in pieces of paper with paint on to do things like look for wallpaper that goes EXACTLY and we'd have to explain that the matching they were trying to do in the shop with a piece of paper under store lighting just wasn't going to work- I'd have a conversation like that multiple times a week.

Reactions: 7
She’s deleted the video of amber in the car from her stories but her friend still has it up and I have it screen recorded 😂 imagine having to say to your friend sorry can you take that video down, I’m a bad mum and STILL don’t know how to safely strap my baby in the car. I bet she’s counting down the hours until her friends video times out.

Reactions: 20
I pay 30-50€ for a organic cotton, fair trade, green button item of clothing that I will keep for years and fix if it gets broken. Not a children-slave produced piece of worthless cotton from the worst plantations, colored and treated by horrible pollutors in east asia and 98% of the profit goes to ITS and Carys. Absolutely disguisting.

Reactions: 14
I pay 30-50€ for a organic cotton, fair trade, green button item of clothing that I will keep for years and fix if it gets broken. Not a children-slave produced piece of worthless cotton from the worst plantations, colored and treated by horrible pollutors in east asia and 98% of the profit goes to ITS and Carys. Absolutely disguisting.
Gloating about your lifestyle again? You do realise that not everyone can afford 30-50 euros on clothes? Some people make that in a whole day's work. Yes the conditions that high street brands offer their workers is appalling but stop shading people for not being able to purchase fair trade organic cotton. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gloating about your lifestyle again? You do realise that not everyone can afford 30-50 euros on clothes? Some people make that in a whole day's work. Yes the conditions that high street brands offer their workers is appalling but stop shading people for not being able to purchase fair trade organic cotton. Ugh.
I’m not gloating anything, I was also in my previous post pointing out that it is not as expensive as many of you seem to think, to buy fair produced environmentally friendly clothes. Or make your house more energy efficient. Of course by buying fair produced you cannot buy clothes like Carys does - every day something new and then giving it away after washing it twice. Buying fair means buying slow fashion. I am still wearing a hiking jacket that is 14 years old. Most of my jeans are 5-10 years old. I’m never buying fast fashion, so if I buy a pair of jeans (for example from Armed Angles) I give out about 100€ for it. On sale you get get them for 50-70€.

I’m shaming Carys and ITS for promoting their fast fashion crap clothes, and I’m trying to show that the alternatives are a) not as expensive as you think and b) if you don’t go buying a new pair of jeans 4 times a year you spend the same amount of money buying fair fashion as buying fast fashion. It’s all about prioritizing, saving up and being an informed consumer. The mountain of fast fashion polyester-clothes laying in the Chilean deserts are a dire consequence of thinking that you «have» to buy cheap bad quality clothes AND ITS+Carys and co. pumping out their tit again and again and again. Earning money while dumping garbage more or less directly onto third world countries.

PS: I earn 622€ a month as a stay at home mum since 2 years + getting another child soon which means this will only get less for the next 3 years as I will not go back to work until all our kids are 3 years +.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tbf she said she pays the same for organic as an ITS piece so the point she was making, I think, is that if you can afford ITS, you can afford to be more ethical too.

If you can only afford say, Primark then fair play, I guess

Reactions: 32

.....not at 'Shein' quality ......I should've been more specific. You can get her garments under £10 on Shein - same material etc etc

I think you should take this down as it literally has their address on the post.
I agree - it's doxxing

the jeans in her tiktok she's just posted about don't look as tight as shoot day ones. reckon she's actually wearing the 14 in that vid🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.