James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with stories. Do they only ever feed Amber toast? Whenever she's eating it's toast or maybe eggs. But mainly toast.

Reactions: 8
I'm glad ambers got James you can tell he loves her, carys seem so self absorbed and it all what she what's to do. I do hope they do child friendly at it activities with her and just don't show !

Reactions: 11
It is soooooooooooooooo unbelievably boring to read about her ITS collab. I don’t care and I don’t even know what a size 10-12-14 is! In my country we use 36/38/40 and S/M/L! 🤪

Reactions: 11
So If it’s true to size and she’s wearing a 14 does that mean she’s not the 12 she claims to be?!?!
She’s said that a few times now so I think she’s been reading on here & finally accepts she’s actually a 14. Or maybe ITS were like “but we sent you a 14 hun?!?” Who knows but at least things are getting closer to the truth.

Reactions: 14
Her legs are different in each photo 🤨 positive body vibes lol yeahhh of course except to sell jeans..it is better to lose a few kilos according to Lazybee
Bloody hell, her legs could not be further apart! Amber probably bum shuffles thinking she’s walking, her little legs positioned like Cary’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
will she be insufferable today because it's her first mother's day😅🤣

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, her legs could not be further apart! Amber probably bum shuffles thinking she’s walking, her little legs positioned like Cary’s 🤣
It makes me laugh when she walks towards the mirror with her legs still really far apart like a crab

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s nice to see Amber wearing a dress for once! Also, what the hell is that pose on Carys’ grid post? She’s ruined what could have been a lovely photo of her & her daughter

Reactions: 4
is that white dress the one she wore in the amber pregnancy announcement? looks familiar 🤔

few mins in to the vlog and she's rambling about how she's eating more nutritious but not to lose weight, no, why would that ever be the reason 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
It’s nice to see Amber wearing a dress for once! Also, what the hell is that pose on Carys’ grid post? She’s ruined what could have been a lovely photo of her & her daughter
The one with the ridiculous face which showcases her chins?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.