James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh found it!! I actually found it by searching her name & the area and it came up through a planning application lol!!

Reactions: 9
Leggings and a wrap top is not an outfit. So frumpy.
We used to wear those wrap around tops in the 1980's - thanks to Jane Fonda .......and leg warners! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ....Oh, the nostalgia!

Every time Carys says 'lush' - I want to binge watch Gavin and Stacey

Reactions: 8
We used to wear those wrap around tops in the 1980's - thanks to Jane Fonda .......and leg warners! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ....Oh, the nostalgia!

Every time Carys says 'lush' - I want to binge watch Gavin and Stacey
It's a very odd fashion choice for a woman in her mid twenties. It's the sort of thing I avoid buying as I already feel I've aged rapidly since having my daughter, I don't need to start dressing like I'm two decades older!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The prices are just ridiculous, especially given the questionable quality
I'll never understand that stupid pose, the hand on the hip and the other arm out. Does she think she's some sort of pageant queen? Or the constant sticking her chin up in the air.

Reactions: 16
So I watched the house tour... She said they're planning a bedroom transformation soon. Specifically, they're adding some built in wardrobes. Not sure if anyone remembers this but when they first moved in, they ripped out the original built in wardrobes in favour of "extra space" and are now adding them back in to the same place?????? It's so wasteful honestly!!

Also, they didn't cover all the rooms. They didn't include the guest bedroom/now laundry room (obviously not the ~instagram aesthetic vibes~ she's going for), and the downstairs bathroom which I was a bit surprised about, it's one of the only rooms in the house with some bloody colour!

Reactions: 37
I'll never understand that stupid pose, the hand on the hip and the other arm out. Does she think she's some sort of pageant queen? Or the constant sticking her chin up in the air.
โ€˜Iโ€™m a little teapotโ€ฆโ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wearing a size 14 in both. Sheโ€™s is definitely a 12 though guys but she just wears a 14
I'm definitely a size 12 guys!!! But wear 14 in everything in my collection just because!!! And definitely could fit in a 10 because it's so buttery soft and stretchy!!! ๐Ÿฅด I hope Carys can one day just be honest about her size, there's absolutely no shame in wearing the size you need

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20220324-192341_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220324-192247_TikTok.jpg

just sad how much she is breathing in in the shoot photos compared to her latest tiktok where you can see her belly relaxed at the beginning.
but she loves her body๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 21
Sizes donโ€™t even matter ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ properly fitted clothes make you look better anyway. Its just a label that no ones sees!

I have no idea why Carys goes on about them so much as the vast majority of her followers will have never seen her in person, so whats the point in saying what size she wears? If she put her measurements up and said โ€œmy measurements are this and I wear a 14โ€ it would make so much more sense.

Just found their old house listing actually can't believe how they bought a house that was perfect and ready to live in and have spent such a ridiculous amount of money making it look absolutely no different ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In an accident she would get thrown out of that car seat why are the straps not tightened!!! Absolutely ridiculous
At least the shoulder pads are actually on her shoulders this time theyโ€™ve taken some advice from Tattle ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.