James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title: @Cabbage_2021

baby amber is still bum shuffling despite Carys insisting she crawls on carpet (yet to be shown of course).
Carys is still pretending to love her fuller figure. And spending all day transforming their house aka painting a new shade of beige and rearranging the furniture
James is still… well I’m not actually sure what he even does all day

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is their house on a high street or just really close to neighbouring houses? Yesterdays stories should property practically on top of them

Reactions: 1
Is their house on a high street or just really close to neighbouring houses? Yesterdays stories should property practically on top of them
It’s in a cul-de-sac which is «upper class», but you are right, I think I remember there is like 5-6 houses spread over the end of the road. Which are quite tightly built. It’s not a countryside house…

Reactions: 3
I believe what you may have saw is the home gym?
Was it the video of amber in the play room you were refering to

Reactions: 2
It’s in a cul-de-sac which is «upper class», but you are right, I think I remember there is like 5-6 houses spread over the end of the road. Which are quite tightly built. It’s not a countryside house…
I wouldn’t say they are upper class. Far from it actually. They’re just an average middle class family.

Reactions: 7
I just realized, Carys and James literally look like Stacey and smithy from Gavin and Stacey 😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's an old person's home behind their house, they've stated that before. Although I did not realise it was THAT close (you can see it behind the home gym)

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what area of Cardiff they live in? Like obviously don’t give the address😂 but I’ve lived in Cardiff all my life and just intrigued as to what area they live in??

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what area of Cardiff they live in? Like obviously don’t give the address😂 but I’ve lived in Cardiff all my life and just intrigued as to what area they live in??
theyve said before they live very close to the hospital… if that means anything to you?

Reactions: 2
are we allowed to say what area it is?
but yeah, close ish to hospital (as she mentioned in all the pregnancy vids) and care home literally right behind their house (they live on a cul de sac). it's very easy to find 🤣😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
are we allowed to say what area it is?
but yeah, close ish to hospital (as she mentioned in all the pregnancy vids) and care home literally right behind their house (they live on a cul de sac). it's very easy to find 🤣😬😬
Found it! Thank you 😂 how depressing.. I couldn’t even afford the rent of a flat in that area 🙃🙃

Reactions: 6
Again another collection full of clothes that put about 15 years onto her she dresses like she’s Amish half the time I can’t deal

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d guess the Penylan area of Cardiff…

Also, how dull does Cary’s sound in the video of her walking round, “like” every other word. I agree it seems increasingly likely she failed or was out of her depth at uni, and realised there’s a far easier way to make a living… by producing half-assed lazy videos and posing for photos on her tiptoes all day. 😂

Reactions: 15
i found the listing from when they brought it. they spent alot of money doing very unreasonable changes! its was on the market for £650k but they got it for £620k so maybe thats why they went crazy with the spending! i can share the link from when they brought it if i'm allowed? the furniture placements from the previous owner were much better

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.