James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these influencers seem to do courses in everything else but car seat safety - weaning, sleeping, first aid but they’re so lax over one of the things in life that is bloody important!

Reactions: 23
We used to wear those wrap around tops in the 1980's - thanks to Jane Fonda .......and leg warners! 😂 ....Oh, the nostalgia!

Every time Carys says 'lush' - I want to binge watch Gavin and Stacey
OH what’s occurring 😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm definitely a size 12 guys!!! But wear 14 in everything in my collection just because!!! And definitely could fit in a 10 because it's so buttery soft and stretchy!!! 🥴 I hope Carys can one day just be honest about her size, there's absolutely no shame in wearing the size you need
Firstly, congratulations on a marvellous choice of username! 👌🤝🏻🤣

You could apply the same Carys Logic to shoes: "I'm a size 7, but I wear a size 6...." The Daft Dipshit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Firstly, congratulations on a marvellous choice of username! 👌🤝🏻🤣

You could apply the same Carys Logic to shoes: "I'm a size 7, but I wear a size 6...." The Daft Dipshit 🤦🏼‍♀️
Aww lovely to see the Angles on different threads, needed a break from Carby 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really can’t believe how irresponsible they are for not tightening them straps. I don’t know what other car seats are like but with mine you literally pull one strap at the base of the seat and that’s it??? Takes 2 seconds to possibly save my babies life???? 😵💫

Reactions: 12
I really can’t believe how irresponsible they are for not tightening them straps. I don’t know what other car seats are like but with mine you literally pull one strap at the base of the seat and that’s it??? Takes 2 seconds to possibly save my babies life???? 😵💫
Same. I’d never leave straps lose no matter how long or short the journey is. Neglectful

Reactions: 13
Just found their old house listing actually can't believe how they bought a house that was perfect and ready to live in and have spent such a ridiculous amount of money making it look absolutely no different 😂😭
I was thinking the same! The kitchen was nice enough I thought. They make it sound like it was really dated. Unless I’m really dated 👀 possibly 👀 but seems really wasteful.

Reactions: 10
It’s in a cul-de-sac which is «upper class», but you are right, I think I remember there is like 5-6 houses spread over the end of the road. Which are quite tightly built. It’s not a countryside house…
I also think it must be in a busy area because you can hear quite a lot of traffic noise when in the garden which would drive me insane.

Reactions: 3
Just found their old house listing actually can't believe how they bought a house that was perfect and ready to live in and have spent such a ridiculous amount of money making it look absolutely no different 😂😭
Right?! I feel like they should have just spent some time in the house as it was before leaping into all these projects. Like replacing the kitchen yes maybe but given the new window in there was so they could look at the tree which they’ve got rid of, what a massive waste of money

I can see that but the photos associated with that house look nothing like theirs??
If you know the road you can find it on ‘on the market’ as a property that has previously sold and that’s the listing from when they bought it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The car seat situation just makes me so worried. I don't understand why you would leave them so loose, why just why... 😱😱 Standard procedure with car seats. Tighten so baby can barely breathe, loosen a fraction... Perfect. (also for the pedants out there I don't mean literally so they can barely breathe). Any parent knows what I mean though when you're there winching them in with that strap though. 😅

Reactions: 15
The prices are just ridiculous, especially given the questionable quality
I thought this too!! I wish an influencer would one day be upfront and honest about how/ where the garments are made ☹ if they can prove the people making them are treated fairly and are paid the wage they deserve then I would happily pay these prices.
However, sadly we all know that wherever in the style clothes are made it is definitely NOT fair/ responsible 💔

Reactions: 5
If you know the road you can find it on ‘on the market’ as a property that has previously sold and that’s the listing from when they bought it
Thank you found it. I’m so nosey about other people’s house before and after! So the house before they moved in looks perfectly fine, lots of warm colours and not filled with loads of crap. Just comes across as a normal family house. I don’t think Cary’s wants a home. Given she’s all about posing and gramming, the house she wants to show off is not one I’d want to live in with a child.

You can tell the previously family enjoyed gathering around each other. With Cary’s everything faces the tv, or prints or a wall. The sofas and chairs with the previous owner face each other or placed into the room so you can see and hear people. But hey I just like my family!

In an accident she would get thrown out of that car seat why are the straps not tightened!!! Absolutely ridiculous
I came on to say this last night too. And the fact Carys reposted it on her story is shocking, surely she seen it like we did 😬

Reactions: 3
She’s removed the story now but it’s still on Naylas so she must have gotten lots of messages about it! It was shocking! She may as well have not been wearing any!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.