James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand, carys is so nervous about driving and parking their car but they keep buying big cars which are obviously harder to park
Probably why he’s bought another big car so he has to go everywhere with her to drive her around . He’s So controlling , I hope she see’s it more once she’s had this baby and realises how he puts her down in a sly way

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand, carys is so nervous about driving and parking their car but they keep buying big cars which are obviously harder to park
So she can’t drive a Range Rover, so now they’ve got a bmw 5 series which is a long estate type car which is basically a dad car/taxi driver car 🤣 Not really a mum car for car seats and dogs.

Reactions: 8
The amount of money people have spent on SophieTea Art and she’s sending these two layabouts freebies!! No thanks love, plenty of talented artist out there id rather pay to paint me a picture, i love her stuff but this has pissed me off big time.

Reactions: 12
I was shocked by the car choice it’s easier to park a big Range Rover than an estate well in my experience anyway as I prefer the height to the length 😂 I couldn’t believe he had to go with her and sit in the car whilst she got some moisturiser or whatever it was I think they read here and try to prove a point like when she went in the room alone to talk about the pregnancy for the whole of 2 minutes without him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else eye roll so hard when James talks he’s just goes on and on and on like he’s some kind of god when actually he’s so monotone and boring
He IS a god! God of the CAHWIS! ;);)😂

I was shocked by the car choice it’s easier to park a big Range Rover than an estate well in my experience anyway as I prefer the height to the length 😂 I couldn’t believe he had to go with her and sit in the car whilst she got some moisturiser or whatever it was I think they read here and try to prove a point like when she went in the room alone to talk about the pregnancy for the whole of 2 minutes without him
It's almost certain they read these threads as they address some of what's said here in their videos. I don't know if they've addressed James being controlling though?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still think they are a bit bonkers decorating before a baby but then I have a toddler that causes carnage and would love to decorate but know it would last five minutes before it no longer looked nicely freshly decorated 😆

Reactions: 2
I still think they are a bit bonkers decorating before a baby but then I have a toddler that causes carnage and would love to decorate but know it would last five minutes before it no longer looked nicely freshly decorated 😆
Decorating is all they have to do. I really do not get how Carys' fans are finding their content interesting when it's pretty much "We ripped this tile off! Next video, watch us put it back on! Then we'll rip it off again and say "Sod it! Lets get someone in to do it so it's a professional job because we're in our 20s playing house and have no idea what we're doing!' Then, when you all least expect it, we'll rip that tile off again because we can get another video out of it! YAY BOO!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Decorating is all they have to do. I really do not get how Carys' fans are finding their content interesting when it's pretty much "We ripped this tile off! Next video, watch us put it back on! Then we'll rip it off again and say "Sod it! Lets get someone in to do it so it's a professional job because we're in our 20s playing house and have no idea what we're doing!' Then, when you all least expect it, we'll rip that tile off again because we can get another video out of it! YAY BOO!"
I don’t even know who their viewers or main audience are but I can’t imagine most would find the baby stuff that interesting even as a mum myself I find it boring as hell 😆

Reactions: 2
I don’t even know who their viewers or main audience are but I can’t imagine most would find the baby stuff that interesting even as a mum myself I find it boring as hell 😆
I'm guessing it's comprised mostly of the same audience her best mate (and fellow officer in the war on sanity) Lieutenant Elle "CONNUH!!" Darby has: Teenage to mid-20s girls who put Carys up as a role model when in reality, she's exactly the same as them and really, she's quite a good artist but she seems to lack motivation. (Every day seems to be a "blah" day, BUT ITS OKAY TO HAVE BLAH DAYS GUYS!) which, IMO, her distinct lack of motivation to do anything is hardly something to aspire to.

Then of course, as evidenced by that Reddit thread (which I've seen people accuse James and Carys of actually being behind it themselves), there's the pervert portion of her audience. They just watch her videos and trawl her instagram to get screenshots of her posing in underwear or gym clothes.

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing it's comprised mostly of the same audience her best mate (and fellow officer in the war on sanity) Lieutenant Elle "CONNUH!!" Darby has: Teenage to mid-20s girls who put Carys up as a role model when in reality, she's exactly the same as them and really, she's quite a good artist but she seems to lack motivation. (Every day seems to be a "blah" day, BUT ITS OKAY TO HAVE BLAH DAYS GUYS!) which, IMO, her distinct lack of motivation to do anything is hardly something to aspire to.

Then of course, as evidenced by that Reddit thread (which I've seen people accuse James and Carys of actually being behind it themselves), there's the pervert portion of her audience. They just watch her videos and trawl her instagram to get screenshots of her posing in underwear or gym clothes.

I honestly think James & Carys like having the weird Redit page. Why else would she wear that red dress with her boobs hanging out to a gender reveal at home, just the two of them. Weirdos

Reactions: 8
I honestly think James & Carys like having the weird Redit page. Why else would she wear that red dress with her boobs hanging out to a gender reveal at home, just the two of them. Weirdos
There's absolutely no question that Carys encourages the creeps and obviously James is in full support of it. Good luck to them if they attract an absolute nutcase though who decides he should be married to Cahwis and turns up at their house with dead flowers.

Reactions: 5
The amount of money people have spent on SophieTea Art and she’s sending these two layabouts freebies!! No thanks love, plenty of talented artist out there id rather pay to paint me a picture, i love her stuff but this has pissed me off big time.
Sophie has got coverage from sending her free stuff. They might be two 'layabouts' but they have a big following and Sophie will get a lot of business and coverage from this.

Reactions: 1
I reckon she will try whether or not it works for her idk! It will give her another topic to make a video on “my breastfeeding story” and also she’ll rave about how it worked/didn’t work on her insta and how others should do what’s best for them...
James will somehow have a part to play in the “ my breastfeeding story” video. I wish he’d piss of for a video or 5

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Why tf have they got an estate car 😂 the Range Rover is way more easier to park compared to that. They’ve got a 20 plate as well with the interior they got, fair enough to them but makes you wonder how much money they have left from selling the range and James Audi, gotta be quite a lot considering I’m pretty sure they said the bmw was second hand or something?

Reactions: 4
I can’t anymore with these two
The constant bump pushing out and holding
The TTC “journey” - it was no journey love at all; barely a walk to the fridge and back in terms of a journey!!
the consumerism
I’m a parent and I find the video over the top, cheesy and boring as hell!!

Reactions: 9
My bf said these are the least tolerable youtubers because of 'the weird bloke' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sorry I need a rant :(..... they always promote feeling good about yourself, being honest with yourself etc. but everything they post is another thing to rub in people's faces (imo)
I've just had a baby, me and my husband both work hard, we are not poor by any means but we have to watch our spending every month to ensure we can cover everything. we scrimp on some things to be able to afford others like most people. whereas James and carys get pregnant, cue the 10000 preganacy vids which feel like sponsorship begs , new car, new everything. I know that is the influencer lifestyle and that life isn't fair but it just struck a chord with me this morning. I wish them all the best. but influencers don't always think about the effect they might have on people. at first they set out to share things and help people, then once they get big, they just exploit and brag :(. hope everyone is feeling better than me this morning x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now I'm not a religious person at all, but the one thing I will prey for is for this baby girl to not have james nose or teeth or face... amen 🐷🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
sorry I need a rant :(..... they always promote feeling good about yourself, being honest with yourself etc. but everything they post is another thing to rub in people's faces (imo)
I've just had a baby, me and my husband both work hard, we are not poor by any means but we have to watch our spending every month to ensure we can cover everything. we scrimp on some things to be able to afford others like most people. whereas James and carys get pregnant, cue the 10000 preganacy vids which feel like sponsorship begs , new car, new everything. I know that is the influencer lifestyle and that life isn't fair but it just struck a chord with me this morning. I wish them all the best. but influencers don't always think about the effect they might have on people. at first they set out to share things and help people, then once they get big, they just exploit and brag :(. hope everyone is feeling better than me this morning x
This is spot on and hope you’re feeling better now.

I do feel the same like influencers seem to Push this oh look at my fancy things that you don’t have. A lot of influencers come from money, as much as carys May want to say she’s self made, she came from a middle class family (parents both gps) so had money to afford nice gym wear and going on nice holidays. This is regularly spoken about on gracefit thread who became popular around same time.

sometimes I am a little jealous how they afford everything that me and others will have to work really hard and save for. BUT I get to live my life without worrying about content, I don’t post my body all over the internet and know everything o have in life, I’ve earnt myself.

I do think everyone has this little Bleugh moments when life gets a bit too much and influencers are bragging about what they have! X

Reactions: 7
Is this gonna be 9 months of wingey carys because she is doing my head in wait till Labour mate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.