James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again posting with hand on her bump. Wouldn’t know if she was preggers from the front

Reactions: 5
Am I being dumb? She’s 18+3 and is posting on Instagram that she’s on ‘week 19’. Surely she’s in week 18? I only ask as I’m 18 weeks + 5 days at the mo and wouldn’t say I was 19 weeks yet? Lol maybe I’ve misunderstood

Reactions: 11
It counts as the “19th week”
1st week = day 1-7
2nd week = 1 week + days
Etc

so she’s not 19 weeks pregnant but she’s in her 19th week. It’s weird Pregnancy speak

Reactions: 6
It counts as the “19th week”
1st week = day 1-7
2nd week = 1 week + days
Etc

so she’s not 19 weeks pregnant but she’s in her 19th week. It’s weird Pregnancy speak
weird pregnancy speak that only Carys uses. Everyone else would just say they're 18 weeks

Reactions: 10
Everyone else just says they’re 18 weeks🙄 or would say they’re 18+2 (aka 18 weeks and 2 days). She’s just so extra and is rushing through this pregnancy when she still has the worst to come!

Reactions: 10
Wait, is Cahwiss pregnant? She should have said something! ;)

Anyone reckon when the Pregnancy finally hits her, we'll see less videos, perhaps even a couple of months where they are completely quiet? Cahwiss just strikes me as lazy. She's very obviously given up the fitness theme of her original channel and wants to focus on JEMS AND CAHWISS but I can see when pregnancy finally becomes a reality and not "WOO BOO! AM PREGNANT!" she'll not want to be doing videos and might even try and convince James to stop. He'll very obviously say "NO CAHWISS! WE CANT STOP NOW! THERE'S SO MUCH CONTENT! LOOK! LOOK OVER THERE! THERE'S SOME DUST! WE CAN GET AT LEAST 10 VIDEOS OUT OF US CLEANING THAT DUST UP! AND GET A BRAND DEAL FROM PLEDGE WHILE WE'RE AT IT!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m actually interested in the content once baby arrives and reality sets in. I want to see if James is all hands on or if he decides it’s a bit to much work and carys Job lol😂 babies sure make or break you that’s for sure and she will regret sticking her belly out my stomach muscles are wrecked after pregnancy let alone pushing them extra to look bigger. Wait until her belly randomly does pop out over night and she won’t need to fake it instead she will moan non stop I’m so grateful guys but........

Reactions: 6
One of the things that grinds on me is how she’s obsessed with clothes ‘having stretch’. Just quote the bloody elastane % and be done with it.

Reactions: 11
All the comments here bang on 👌 this girl came To be famous always posing ass out! Her insta feed had her ass in main part every PIC. Like when they went on the Cruise and she was posing ass out I just thought will you show pics To grandkids of ur ass instead of the cruise 😁 Now the ass is replaced with belly "bump". Every pic....

Reactions: 9
I’m waiting for all the tit they buy for the baby witch is a waste of money next 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh cringeeeeee, no one cares how 'sexy' you feel
Literally we big boobed women knew about Bravissimo, Carys you were the one who refused to wear bras to support your boobs for the longest time.

All the comments here bang on 👌 this girl came To be famous always posing ass out! Her insta feed had her ass in main part every PIC. Like when they went on the Cruise and she was posing ass out I just thought will you show pics To grandkids of ur ass instead of the cruise 😁 Now the ass is replaced with belly "bump". Every pic....
I used some of those pictures in an essay I wrote about feminism and sexualising the self for men's consumption lol

Reactions: 12
Literally we big boobed women knew about Bravissimo, Carys you were the one who refused to wear bras to support your boobs for the longest time.
She said the other day she is a G cup, yet she insists on not wearing bras. I don't get it. That can't be comfortable! The backache must be unreal, especially combined with the excessive over-arching to make her bloat look like a baby bump.

Reactions: 13
She said the other day she is a G cup, yet she insists on not wearing bras. I don't get it. That can't be comfortable! The backache must be unreal, especially combined with the excessive over-arching to make her bloat look like a baby bump.
I'm a FF/G and they need to be contained most of the time. There is no free boobing here.

Reactions: 8
She screams insecure why on earth would you post that 😁 bump update.. Its hardly a update she posts 24/7 pics of her bump so its in everyone face all the time anyway

Reactions: 9
Do you think she's pregnant guys? bleeping hell every story she has mentioned it lmao

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.