James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck with ur Journey ♥ let me warn you her( ttc) content atm is really super triggering! Ive been trying For a baby less than a year (feels like a lifetime😄), it envolves around heaps of Hope and dissapointment every month but you just gotta have faith 💕
Thankyou. We are only at month one and takkng it step by step, haven't told anyone close to us we are trying as I couldn't cope with all the questions.
The most anxious part so far is waiting to pee on the stick!!! 😂😂.
I haven't watched any of her YouTube videos on it.
Hope you get there soon ❤

Reactions: 1
It’s like she has to validate herself as an adult by talking about her TTC ‘journey.’ I can’t put my finger on it. It can’t just be a normal pregnancy, it has to have been a mentally challenging ordeal that will set it apart, because she can’t fathom the thought of being like every other woman. It’s like she associates TTC with adulthood and married life, and she’s using it like a little girl who thinks she’s a grown up because she’s wearing high heels or something.
As per usual, she’s made a very common thing all about her, like when she went on and on about her eczema and then she was like, ‘omg, I didn’t know so many of you suffered with it I thought it was just me.’

Reactions: 27
I've not read back on these threads yet but I would love for someone to enlighten me.

Youtube have been pushing these 2 at me for some time now and yesterday I watched a video where she found out she was pregnant and it felt so wholesome and made me cry.

Today I watched the one where she told James and again it seemed so lovely and they seem so in love.

SO of course I come to Tattle to see what the deal is 🤣 can anyone give me a quick lowdown as to why we arent fans of them? Or why they're problematic?

Like I said I have only seen two vids and they were surrounding an amazing time in their lives so I haven't got round to any other content from them 🤷‍♀️

It’s like she has to validate herself as an adult by talking about her TTC ‘journey.’ I can’t put my finger on it. It can’t just be a normal pregnancy, it has to have been a mentally challenging ordeal that will set it apart, because she can’t fathom the thought of being like every other woman. It’s like she associates TTC with adulthood and married life, and she’s using it like a little girl who thinks she’s a grown up because she’s wearing high heels or something.
As per usual, she’s made a very common thing all about her, like when she went on and on about her eczema and then she was like, ‘omg, I didn’t know so many of you suffered with it I thought it was just me.’
I just can’t fathom the maths in what makes her think it took her five months to conceive ( not that I’d even class 5 months as a TTC journey in comparison to so many) she had her implant out in MID MARCH and conceived in late June/early July. There aren’t even 5 months between those dates?! To say they were meant to be doing maths degrees you’d think they’d be able to count. And if they want to make videos and talk about TTC, the least they could do is get their facts right. Her and James have both mentioned her irregular periods several times and talked about her long cycles going into 30 odd days, so it’s quite literally impossible to say it took them 5 months. They also counted March when her implant came out which, whilst possible, it is very unlikely you’d conceive in the first month so the only “unsuccessful” attempts of trying really, were her April and May cycles - in reality she got pregnant in the third cycle.

Reactions: 8
I might message her regarding my 16 year TTC story, seeing as she’s an expert

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've not read back on these threads yet but I would love for someone to enlighten me.

Youtube have been pushing these 2 at me for some time now and yesterday I watched a video where she found out she was pregnant and it felt so wholesome and made me cry.

Today I watched the one where she told James and again it seemed so lovely and they seem so in love.

SO of course I come to Tattle to see what the deal is 🤣 can anyone give me a quick lowdown as to why we arent fans of them? Or why they're problematic?

Like I said I have only seen two vids and they were surrounding an amazing time in their lives so I haven't got round to any other content from them 🤷‍♀️
James is incredibly controlling and constantly puts carys down. Carys is entirely dependent on James, to the point where they’ve said they’ve only spend like 5 days apart in their 6 year relationship - also the fact that on her sisters bday where it was carys, her sister and her mum, carys was constantly putting on her insta story about how desperate she was to be back with James.

they are always spend spend spend. They buy useless things only to return them straight away, her main channel is just haul videos now as she has given up with it, despite her getting way more outreach from that channel. She is constantly buying fast fashion despite going on about being sustainable, as well as going on about supporting local businesses yet you see her 10 mins later with a Starbucks in hand. They do these ‘transformation’ videos on their house which they drag out for like 5 videos until they just give up and pay someone professionally to do it.

recently what has made people annoyed is the fact she is going on about her ‘ttc journey’ acting like she has been the only person that ‘struggled’ (not really considering it only really took her like 4ish months to get pregnant after coming off the implant) despite there being countless couples that have taken multiple years to try and have a baby. She is just generally very childish now since lockdown and you wouldn’t think she is the age she is with how she acts

a lot of people like carys, but just on her own without James as he is constantly complaining About something (even tho he just lives off carys and doesn’t actually have a proper job) and is always interrupting her. It’s just a generally weird and slightly toxic relationship that they have settled into very quickly which you can see in the majority of their other videos. Hope that’s a good run down, anyone else feel free to add 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
James is incredibly controlling and constantly puts carys down. Carys is entirely dependent on James, to the point where they’ve said they’ve only spend like 5 days apart in their 6 year relationship - also the fact that on her sisters bday where it was carys, her sister and her mum, carys was constantly putting on her insta story about how desperate she was to be back with James.

they are always spend spend spend. They buy useless things only to return them straight away, her main channel is just haul videos now as she has given up with it, despite her getting way more outreach from that channel. She is constantly buying fast fashion despite going on about being sustainable, as well as going on about supporting local businesses yet you see her 10 mins later with a Starbucks in hand. They do these ‘transformation’ videos on their house which they drag out for like 5 videos until they just give up and pay someone professionally to do it.

recently what has made people annoyed is the fact she is going on about her ‘ttc journey’ acting like she has been the only person that ‘struggled’ (not really considering it only really took her like 4ish months to get pregnant after coming off the implant) despite there being countless couples that have taken multiple years to try and have a baby. She is just generally very childish now since lockdown and you wouldn’t think she is the age she is with how she acts

a lot of people like carys, but just on her own without James as he is constantly complaining About something (even tho he just lives off carys and doesn’t actually have a proper job) and is always interrupting her. It’s just a generally weird and slightly toxic relationship that they have settled into very quickly which you can see in the majority of their other videos. Hope that’s a good run down, anyone else feel free to add 😂
Omg thankyou for taking the time to write that in response for me, i thought i would be ignored. 😂💕💕💕

Reactions: 8

I'll add this: The amount of time they spend eating Five Guys it's a wonder they haven't been made UK Ambassadors for them!

Also, does anyone else think Mila is fed up of them both? In every video she looks like she is depressed!

Reactions: 11
I'll add this: The amount of time they spend eating Five Guys it's a wonder they haven't been made UK Ambassadors for them!

Also, does anyone else think Mila is fed up of them both? In every video she looks like she is depressed!
Tbh Labradors have great sad eyes, mine looks miserable a lot but she's usually trying to get food

Reactions: 5
Tbh Labradors have great sad eyes, mine looks miserable a lot but she's usually trying to get food
She's always in the garden though. Probably can't stand to be in the house with them hearing James screaming "WHAT SHOULD WE SPEND 600K ON NOW CAHWIS?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's always in the garden though. Probably can't stand to be in the house with them hearing James screaming "WHAT SHOULD WE SPEND 600K ON NOW CAHWIS?!"
Mila’s fine, she’s completely loved and why wouldn’t she want to spend her time in a lovely big garden! I find James and carys as insufferable as everyone else, but sometimes it seems people are clutching at straws trying to find things to criticise.

Reactions: 12
It’s when they kept saying walkies to Mila in the last video and she didn’t even bother to get up, so funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Boob post 😂🙈 moaning her boobs are under her crop tops now. Good luck after the baby and if you breast feed. 🙈

Reactions: 7
I reckon she will try whether or not it works for her idk! It will give her another topic to make a video on “my breastfeeding story” and also she’ll rave about how it worked/didn’t work on her insta and how others should do what’s best for them...

No judgement if she does or doesn’t.. but do we think she’ll breast feed baby?

Mila’s fine, she’s completely loved and why wouldn’t she want to spend her time in a lovely big garden! I find James and carys as insufferable as everyone else, but sometimes it seems people are clutching at straws trying to find things to criticise.
They're two people who vlog twenty minutes of their day and they're not doing anything interesting. All people can do is criticize.

One the other hand, there are also those who believe James and Carys are gods and will eventually bring about the New World Order.

Anyone else eye roll so hard when James talks he’s just goes on and on and on like he’s some kind of god when actually he’s so monotone and boring

Reactions: 15
Lol in the video where they said James did loads of car research and yet they resold it within a few months 😂

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand, carys is so nervous about driving and parking their car but they keep buying big cars which are obviously harder to park

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.