James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is in dire need of a stylist, how can one person be so clueless
She actually used to be quite fashionable, it’s such a shame that she gave up trying to make outfits that could work rather than her random hauls where she buys anything that she does now

Reactions: 6
That’s a great point. Maybe is because she doesn’t want anyone to think she is a big girl, she wants people to know she is pregnant right away. All the body issues she hasn’t dealt with are creeping in whether she is aware of it or not. With having a child, what happens when her body isn’t like it was before. I’m not a mother yet, but I definitely dealt with my own body issues and still am, but I hope that when that time comes I’m just embracing all of it, and accept myself in the changing body, but most importantly if I were to have a child those body issues aren’t going to be translate to my own children.

And that dress looked like something I wore in 2012, you mean to tell me you do all this shopping haul and you couldn’t find something less tacky to wear. I have never seen a pregnact woman wear something like that when doing a reveal, I’m not trying to shame her but you spend all summer in floral dresses, you mean to tell me you couldn’t put one of those on. And I had to unsubscribe from her regular YouTube, all she has done are hauls, wtf like you can do other content; if you want to milk that pregnancy so much do pregnancy workouts at the gym, at home.

They need to create content that is actually enjoyable and watchable and not making people roll their eyes. I don’t think I can stand another pregnancy haul or video. If anybody had any recommendations for other youtuber to watch, I enjoy a little bit of everything and nothing repetitive.
Agreed, i would love to see more Carys only content on her channel. Things like vlogs with just her and not James, what she does at the gym, sit down chats, just anything that isn’t another boring haul
It’s such a shame, even though she bangs on about self love, she looks like she’s lost so much confidence over the last year that she can’t make any other content without including James and the baby is only going to make her (or their) codependencies worse

Reactions: 11
Have they deleted the cake/ confetti clip? There was just a blank screen when I watched just

Omg her outfit noooooooo 😅💀💀 the white slingbacks 😩

Does she do anything alone? Her to do list everything is with him.
I love my fiance and I live with him but we have separate lives aswell. I know it's harder at the moment to be apart as you can't really meet friends.
But he likes to code so I will leave him alone doing that. Whilst I go sit by myself and read a book or go for a walk by myself.
You have to enjoy time alone as well, it's so important.

Reactions: 12
A11FCD08-0D20-4F4C-999A-A95838B15F75.png

-do this ‘with James’
- also do this ‘with James’

she didn’t have to put with him, we would all assume she would do it with him anyways as she can’t be apart from him. Also she used to go on about how proud she was for never taking days off and now she’s taking them off left right and centre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 293542
-do this ‘with James’
- also do this ‘with James’

she didn’t have to put with him, we would all assume she would do it with him anyways as she can’t be apart from him. Also she used to go on about how proud she was for never taking days off and now she’s taking them off left right and centre 😂
This is all the stuff they would normally vlog so why not just whip the camera out and record this "day off"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
9EFC6429-AC2C-4CC2-9DB4-7E36044147E9.png

how tf have they still not painted their wall. That’s been like that since the summer

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 293633
how tf have they still not painted their wall. That’s been like that since the summer
They Are so lazy cause they lack all normal routines 🤦‍♂️

What is that To do list. Its carys every day 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I used To like her style too like the time they went To sweden. Shes truly lost herself and all the self love Nonsense before getting preggas was bollocks and she did it To gain views after fitness stuff it was not sincere she is so uncomfortable and lost.

Why does she always have her bump out?
I have no idea, not sure why she is so desperate for a “bump” she’ll soon change her tune by the third trimester 🤣

also don’t understand the maternity leggings/cropped jumper/jumper tucked in combo.
That is NOT a look!

Can’t wait for the to do list when the baby arrives 🤣

Sorry but how can “put PJs” on and hug your dog be on your to do list?! 😬
I thought the same about shower 😂

I just watched the latest video. It’s starting to annoy me how much they say they don’t care what it is and that they’ll raise it non stereotypically etc - YOU DONT NEED TO SAY IT EVERYTIME GUYS.

also I hated that 5 seconds into the video it was the James show. He just took over and talked over her.
She’s the reason you’re minted and have this life, back the hell off

I’m sorry but the baby reveal videos were so anti climatic. They should have filmed one of them finding out and including all the emotions and then posted the other prep video (if they really had to) afterwards as a day in the life kinda one. I’m so disappointed as some gender reveals can be so lovely to watch as you see THEIR reactions. Who wants to see them ACTING. It’s just so unbelievably cringe

Considering they’ve been going on about gender stereotypes would have thought they name it ‘finding out the sex of our baby’ rather than gender 💀🤷🏻‍♀️

Considering they’ve been going on about gender stereotypes would have thought they name it ‘finding out the sex of our baby’ rather than gender 💀🤷🏻‍♀️
I commented that on the first video of the three and her minions were like "they obviously didnt mean it like that".... erm, what? 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s gone and bought some baby clothes from Zara. Not only is it gonna be overpriced but she’s gonna grow out of them like instantly and she’s just gonna get moaned at by James which is gonna be fun to watch 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 4
So she did a blog post on TTC, iv not read it.
Great to raise awareness. But I would prefer to read from someone's point of view who has gone through a real fertility journey not just 5 months.
We have just started trying for a baby, and I know that anything up to a year is considered a positive as we are yougg and healthy.

Edit: skimmed the blog, first woman took 2 months to conceive, then its carys at 5 months, another woman who was never actually trying but she got pregnant and the last one did actually take a few years. Seems abit odd to be on a post about TTC not using people who have really gone through it. May just be me though.

Last edited:
It’s pissing me off this TTC stuff. I’ve only got around a 40% chance of ever being able to conceive naturally due to my health problems and having to have a tube removed etc. I don’t think she quite understands the stress and anxiety of being told that you WILL struggle to conceive and you probably WILL need help to do so. I think it’s a bit insensitive because really, they didn’t have a ‘journey’ they had a normal conception like most people do!! I always enjoyed watching them but now I’m getting annoyed 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s really insensitive that she’s considering herself as the only person trying hard to conceive. What about the couples who have infertility issues or ones that have been trying 1yr+? Would have been more useful to see questions answered by people like rawbeauty kristi who has actually struggled.
I am in no way ttc right now however I can’t help but feel for the actual couples that are trying to and are having struggles with it

Reactions: 10
So she did a blog post on TTC, iv not read it.
Great to raise awareness. But I would prefer to read from someone's point of view who has gone through a real fertility journey not just 5 months.
We have just started trying for a baby, and I know that anything up to a year is considered a positive as we are yougg and healthy.

Edit: skimmed the blog, first woman took 2 months to conceive, then its carys at 5 months, another woman who was never actually trying but she got pregnant and the last one did actually take a few years. Seems abit odd to be on a post about TTC not using people who have really gone through it. May just be me though.

Good luck with ur Journey ♥ let me warn you her( ttc) content atm is really super triggering! Ive been trying For a baby less than a year (feels like a lifetime😄), it envolves around heaps of Hope and dissapointment every month but you just gotta have faith 💕

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.