James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New upload of husband rates wish maternity. Am I going deaf... orrrrr did carys sound like Janice from friends when she laughed when James read the dungarees description 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't hate them, they are young and just appealing to their audience (I realise a 31 year old mother of 3 isn't their target) but these stupid rate my outfit videos really annoy me.

Cary's skin round and in-between her boobs looks super sore, poor lass

Reactions: 9
It just amazes me that we live in a world where influencers can earn More than surgeons For example! James n carys content is like always the same around husband buys/haul/etc and they mumble about Nonsense For like 30 mins yawn🤦‍♂️ I just cant believe anyone makes money out of the Boring content they do. Maybe im too driven cause I find the way they live so Boring No wonder carys acts the way she acts! The high Light of her day is this wish Nonsense 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 14
Why did they open their new video with a full minute of picking their teeth 😭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sophie has got coverage from sending her free stuff. They might be two 'layabouts' but they have a big following and Sophie will get a lot of business and coverage from this.
She doesn’t need the coverage though. How many of their followers are going to be able to Chuck £400 ( and that’s just a print) plus on a picture. Sorry, it just boils my piss the amount of free stuff sent to the lot of them, the world is in a shithole and the real hero’s get nothing. It really makes me think about where I shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Them chairs for the dinning room table £120 each lol 😂 them flimsy things from John Lewis

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We are in the middle of a pandemic stop ordering a bunch of crap that you are not going to use, are going to return all for the sake of a pathetic video

Reactions: 10
They may have a big following right now but once they're into their 30s their target audience will be in their 20s and have moved on. All Carys' "friends" will eventually stop messaging about how she's an inspiration. On an Instagram story a while back, she spelt something the British way (because, you know, she's British) and then apologised for it because a ton of her American followers had obviously said it was the wrong way to spell it! COME ON CAHWISS! 🤦‍♀️

Why did they open their new video with a full minute of picking their teeth 😭
Must have been last night's Five Guys clinging on for dear life!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My husband who is a car geek was so confused by the reasoning for the car change and also echoed what a few of us have said the range is easier to park than the estate but did anyone notice in the chair vlog carys dared not share her opinion on the chairs until James had said his he kept asking when she came in and she kept talking and umming and arrrring then as soon as he said he did like them she replies yeahhhh I do like them!!

Was kind of uncomfortable that she’s not allowed an opinion or won’t have an opinion incase it’s different from his!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My husband who is a car geek was so confused by the reasoning for the car change and also echoed what a few of us have said the range is easier to park than the estate but did anyone notice in the chair vlog carys dared not share her opinion on the chairs until James had said his he kept asking when she came in and she kept talking and umming and arrrring then as soon as he said he did like them she replies yeahhhh I do like them!!

Was kind of uncomfortable that she’s not allowed an opinion or won’t have an opinion incase it’s different from his!
They may be playing the "James is Controlling" bit up for the benefit of this thread. Just like how her getting into the hot tub was so obviously a "My implant has been removed" video. Then Carys saying "OH I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS VISIBLE! HAHA!" Hmm... Sure... 🤥

In some cases, they know what they're doing. In others, it's obvious they haven't a clue.

Reactions: 8
Whoever said she still has body image issues and has to repeatedly mention her pregnancy bump because she doesn't want people to think she has gained body fat is absolutely spot on. She did a story yesterday where she was sat down and her belly actually just looked chubby rather than pregnant, but she wrote on it "my lil bump" or something like that just to remind us all she is not fat but actually pregnant guys!!!
I can't deal with back breaking bump poses... when she's a few weeks off due date and with no bra her whole body is gonna be agony.

Girl has some serious body image issues.

Reactions: 27
Whoever said she still has body image issues and has to repeatedly mention her pregnancy bump because she doesn't want people to think she has gained body fat is absolutely spot on. She did a story yesterday where she was sat down and her belly actually just looked chubby rather than pregnant, but she wrote on it "my lil bump" or something like that just to remind us all she is not fat but actually pregnant guys!!!
I can't deal with back breaking bump poses... when she's a few weeks off due date and with no bra her whole body is gonna be agony.

Girl has some serious body image issues.
🙋🏼‍♀️That was me. I didnt see that one but sounds about right. Im sure 30% of it is bump and the rest is chub and pushing it out. Who really cares if shes got chubby, shes pregnant and its a global pandemic where most people are a bit less active at the minute. No one cares luv let it all hang out

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve got the exact same due date as Carys and we even had similar pre-pregnancy body. I can’t believe some of her insta stories, her back must be breaking from pushing the ‘bump’ out so much! I only just started looking like I maybe ate too much (I know everyone’s different).
And I understand it’s their job but good god, I would hate not having anything else to concentrate on except being pregnant! There’s an occasional house update or another haul (again, recently related to pregnancy) and with lockdown there’s not too much to do.. but do they not have any hobbies, friends? I think she’ll be a very clingy mom, obsessed with her daughter.

Reactions: 11
I'm going to unfollow her and block because following her is doing nothing for my patience, mental health, sanity, jealousy and life.

I used to love the body confidence and happiness that were in their videos from the beginning but now they've changed. I can not cope with how moany 3rd trem will be.
I hope birth and labour give you lots of content 😉.

goodbye jems and cahwiss 👋 I'm going to enjoy living my perfectly blessed, non privileged but also wonderful life x

Reactions: 21
She’s going to do her back in if she keeps standing like that sticking it out.. although she’s had years of practise doing the same thing with her bum.

we all know she’s pregnant... we don’t need her to “prove” she has a bump.

Reactions: 8
This applies to so many influencers on Tattle. Including these two.

Reactions: 5
This applies to so many influencers on Tattle. Including these two.
Love this! Gonna post on the Misha Grimes thread! It's popping off over there as she's just revealed she's in the Maldives :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.