James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Carys is still sticking her belly out in all those stories. Can her bump really be that big!? I'm a couple of days ahead and you can barely tell I'm pregnant. I know she had a belly before but still! Are the other pregnant tattlers here as big as she is? Maybe mine's just really small, idk!
I’m due in the same week as her so we’re not very far apart and her content has made me feel like crap - I don’t look ANY different (nor feel any different) and I have never had a flat stomach so not like I’m naturally slim 😂 it’s my first baby too. I know everyone’s different and it’s not her fault I feel rubbish but yeah, same boat as you.

Reactions: 2
I’m due in the same week as her so we’re not very far apart and her content has made me feel like crap - I don’t look ANY different (nor feel any different) and I have never had a flat stomach so not like I’m naturally slim 😂 it’s my first baby too. I know everyone’s different and it’s not her fault I feel rubbish but yeah, same boat as you.
What happens if fly out walk around with your belly pushes out do you look bigger? Don’t worry though everyone’s different like you said and I found I woke up at 20 weeks randomly the size of a house 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She only looks so big as had put loads of weight and arches her back/bum so much that I swear she’s got a broken back! 🤣

wouldn’t worry, least you have a nice straight back haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm 21 weeks (due early March) and each week I'm getting bigger, I definitely have a bump coming, but sometimes she looks same size or bigger than me so she's definitely pushing out still and arching her back! I am a size 12 ish but not toned like her so would have expected to look a lot bigger than her 🤣 don't let her make you feel bad, get the impression she wants to milk pregnancy as much as possible so having big bump early will come with that 🙄

Reactions: 4
I watched the video and genuinely didn’t notice the pink confetti at the start 😂 I think it’s because I was so ready to click through....
What a dumb move from the video editor. And then as I can only imagine they proof watch it. Or not cos they’re lazy

that dress was DREADFUL

Reactions: 12
Ffs. Why does she push it out so much 😂🙈
That picture of her in green is absolute bloating that comes with pregnancy it is not all baby bump! Plus she's posing with her back arched and belly pushed out. We could all do that and look pregnant even if we weren't!!

She couldn’t have work a more ill fitting dress for that gender reveal. Boobs all over the place and she kept hoicking it up.

I would be raging with my husband for letting me wear it.
I guess it’s not up to her husband what she wears. She has a mirror, she could have seen for herself how awful it looks.

Ffs. Why does she push it out so much 😂🙈
My gosh the difference between those pics is ridiculous. In the first she barely has a bump. Her back is going to be under so much strain. Imagine when she’s heavily pregnant and has thay extra weight as well as pushing her back out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
new here but had to comment after watching the video. Omg her boobs!!! Put a better dress on. Do they actually have an editor? Thought they just did it themselves. what a tit gender reveal especially as they already knew

Reactions: 6
They’ve re-edited the gender reveal video so there is now no cake scene just a black screen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This girl is in dire need of a stylist, how can one person be so clueless

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused as to what size the bump actually is ... 1 minute it’s huge and the next in her vids it’s teeny. Her bump would be so much cuter and natural if she was standing normally and people would respect her so much more.

Reactions: 11
The sad thing is I can still push my “bump” out like hers and I had my child almost 2 years ago damn you stomach muscles 😂 😂 you will tell when she’s got an actual real big bump she won’t arch her back into high heaven to prove a point. Her baby is the size of a pear 🍐 that’s the bub Carys a pear size not a pumpkin size like your trying to claim 😂

I also feel she’s trying to rush through this pregnancy as if to get the “prize” at the end she should enjoy it more now she’s feeling better and chill out wishing time away in the way she does at times.

Reactions: 8
I think she wants people to know she's pregnant by looking at her because she struggles with her body image and would hate for someone to think she's just got a chubby belly (which is silly and I have one of those myself lol) so she pushes it out to make sure people can see its a baby bump.

I think that's why she wore that god awful dress too, because it really clung to the bump. Honestly it looked like club wear from 2010 and didn't fit properly, such a bad choice for that type of video.

Reactions: 24
I think she wants people to know she's pregnant by looking at her because she struggles with her body image and would hate for someone to think she's just got a chubby belly (which is silly and I have one of those myself lol) so she pushes it out to make sure people can see its a baby bump.

I think that's why she wore that god awful dress too, because it really clung to the bump. Honestly it looked like club wear from 2010 and didn't fit properly, such a bad choice for that type of video.
That’s a great point. Maybe is because she doesn’t want anyone to think she is a big girl, she wants people to know she is pregnant right away. All the body issues she hasn’t dealt with are creeping in whether she is aware of it or not. With having a child, what happens when her body isn’t like it was before. I’m not a mother yet, but I definitely dealt with my own body issues and still am, but I hope that when that time comes I’m just embracing all of it, and accept myself in the changing body, but most importantly if I were to have a child those body issues aren’t going to be translate to my own children.

And that dress looked like something I wore in 2012, you mean to tell me you do all this shopping haul and you couldn’t find something less tacky to wear. I have never seen a pregnact woman wear something like that when doing a reveal, I’m not trying to shame her but you spend all summer in floral dresses, you mean to tell me you couldn’t put one of those on. And I had to unsubscribe from her regular YouTube, all she has done are hauls, wtf like you can do other content; if you want to milk that pregnancy so much do pregnancy workouts at the gym, at home.

They need to create content that is actually enjoyable and watchable and not making people roll their eyes. I don’t think I can stand another pregnancy haul or video. If anybody had any recommendations for other youtuber to watch, I enjoy a little bit of everything and nothing repetitive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.