James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress šŸ˜¬
The shoes šŸ˜¬
Giving away it's a girl in the intro to your vlog šŸ˜¬
A bleeping gender reveal.... when you already know the gender šŸ™„
Move over the pair of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker but had to post after watching that reveal,

they bang on so much about not gender stereotyping...yet they have literally made however many videos about gender, pink and blue the whole shabang, if you werenā€™t going to conform to gender stereotyping you wouldnā€™t do a gender reveal at all, I find the whole thing so tacky but itā€™s so weird for them to bang on about it so much and then do it anyway...would be easier for them to say nothing

Reactions: 10
Just came to see what she was having. Saved myself a job of watching the video now.

Reactions: 2
What the hell!? Why not add their first reactions to the gender reveal video, why do we have to wait until the next video? A cake, balloons, an awful dress and shoes for a viewer gender reveal wtf!!

Carys telling the dog she doesnā€™t need to bring a pillow, at least the dog doesnā€™t know any better...you and James certainly didnā€™t need to do any of the things you did in this video, so stupid!!

Reactions: 3
A girl!!!!!!!!! So what they slipped up on weeks ago saying then tried to cover their tracks and I would be so pissed off at the video editor using that first shot which clearly shows all the pink confetti on the table and floor talk about ruining the build up.

and that dress Jesus Christ it was utterly distasteful Iā€™m not a prude but your doing a video about your unborn child and look like your about to go on the piss in Cardiff with your knockers exposed!! And James stfu keep making everything about you and talking over everything always your boring! Before popping the balloons he goes IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! Why? You literally just said you knew what you were having and it will be in another video for crying out loud

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What gets me with girls like Carys and my sister (šŸ¤£) they see having a girl as the best thing ever and almost like winning and having one up on a person with boys. When I announced I was having a boy people actually and including my sister used the phrase ā€œbetter luck next timeā€. I wanted a boy and always have done so I wasnā€™t bothered but you know Carys would be gutted if it wasnā€™t a girl and she couldnā€™t see herself as top dog. Sheā€™s going to be unbearable.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Canā€™t believe the editor used the cake shot, could have at least made it black and white, I wonder how much money theyā€™ve lost on that vid since people only had to watch the first 2 seconds to know

Theyā€™re deleting comments, a girl commented about how the confetti gave it away, I replied to her comment and now itā€™s gone

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What gets me with girls like Carys and my sister (šŸ¤£) they see having a girl as the best thing ever and almost like winning and having one up on a person with boys. When I announced I was having a boy people actually and including my sister used the phrase ā€œbetter luck next timeā€. I wanted a boy and always have done so I wasnā€™t bothered but you know Carys would be gutted if it wasnā€™t a girl and she couldnā€™t see herself as top dog. Sheā€™s going to be unbearable.
Better luck next time? šŸ˜Æ I always wanted boys but ended up with a daughter šŸ˜‚ deffo donā€™t see boys as being any less girls are so dramatic from day one and hit teenage years at about 7 šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t bare another pregnancy related video šŸ˜’ but Iā€™m nosey so just skipped through the latest video to look for the confetti on the table but I couldnā€™t see the blue one left over? I canā€™t believe how much theyā€™re milking the pregnancy I found them during lockdown and Iā€™m bored already it seems they mention considering starting a family, their TTC ā€˜journeyā€™, and now just the pregnancy in general in every single video.
Their TTC "journey" was like when I took my kids on holiday, I found a campsite a 13 min drive away and they where like "are we there yet" and I was like "yep we're here"... Hardly a bleeping journey now was it ffs šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What.the.duck.is.that.dress

And the shoes omg

She wears questionable stuff sometimes but my god why didn't James tell her. šŸ˜

Reactions: 20
Canā€™t believe the editor used the cake shot, could have at least made it black and white, I wonder how much money theyā€™ve lost on that vid since people only had to watch the first 2 seconds to know

Theyā€™re deleting comments, a girl commented about how the confetti gave it away, I replied to her comment and now itā€™s gone
This! Ive said this before but they delete the most random stuff šŸ˜„ like they delete every comment that isnt couple goals aawwww perfect life awwwwww.

They Are delusional and theyve fully lost the plot. They Are beyond Boring with the preggas content and we called it cause before that they did reno. They Are the most un passionate people.

What will they do in 5 years? They Are used To staying in together clinged To each other and doing duck all and getting lots of money of it.

Ps. I think she has lost herself. She wears the most random stuff though her day hobby is To hoard clothes. Her boobs are at the main part in the vid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This! Ive said this before but they delete the most random stuff šŸ˜„ like they delete every comment that isnt couple goals aawwww perfect life awwwwww.

They Are delusional and theyve fully lost the plot. They Are beyond Boring with the preggas content and we called it cause before that they did reno. They Are the most un passionate people.

What will they do in 5 years? They Are used To staying in together clinged To each other and doing duck all and getting lots of money of it.

Ps. I think she has lost herself. She wears the most random stuff though her day hobby is To hoard clothes. Her boobs are at the main part in the vid.
The thing is, I wasnā€™t even horrible in the comment šŸ˜‚ I pretty much said ā€˜yeah itā€™s the shame about the confetti at the start but congratulations on a baby girlā€™. If I was being horrible Iā€™d understand but I thought I was being nice šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Sack the video editor and sack whoever picked that dress - does absolutely nothing for her figure šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
They really didnā€™t need to do that video last night. For the most part I really like Carys and occasionally donā€™t hate James but I agree with most things said about them on here. I much rather wouldā€™ve just seen the video of them finding out themselves with their genuine reactions - that would have made for better content surely. I think they said thatā€™s coming too but thatā€™s all they should of done anyway. l am happy for Carys that sheā€™s having a girl though.

Also, why the dress šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ who told her that was a good idea. I just cannot

If you click on any time-point on that video I can guarantee Carys will be touching her hair. Leave it alone ffs

It's so weird that they're doing 3 gender reveal videos for... literally no one. They have nothing better to do. It's actually an awkward watch - I just imagine them having to clear all the confetti/balloons up and binning it, saying "what now?!"

Last edited:
Jesus that dress. It was clearly a bit too small. I think Carys has a cracking figure but it really did her no favours and I don't think she looked comfortable at all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.