James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not stereotypes in regards to the gender but they make 3 vlogs the 3rd (Friday) being the big reveal? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah that child is going to be super gendered it's whole early life. I don't care what they say there's no way Carys won't resist from dressing her kid up in super gendered clothing and getting them super gendered toys. Sigh.

Reactions: 3
James and Carys: We're not stereotypical in that way
James and Carys: continues to reinforce gender stereotyping because "you can't buy gender reveal stuff that isn't pink and blue"

Reactions: 10
If they weren’t bothered they would not be dragging the gender out over 3 videos they probably wouldn’t of even found out. They’ve said it’s only to prepare themselves... FOR WHAT your not going to be stereotyping so just prepare for a baby END OF!!

Reactions: 10
they are getting so annoying they don’t have to mention every seconds that there pregnant 🤣🤣🤣 we no !!!!!

Reactions: 6
They were boring before pregnancy but this is another level of boring content. I had to watch the gender reveal video without a reveal out of curiosity of what they could fill 20+ minutes with. Answer: nothing.

Does anyone care about gender reveals? What happened to just being happy with a healthy baby?

As a non pregnant person who watched her originally for fitness, she has lost me now for good.

They seem like they have no life at all except for each other, it’s really sad. She even got pissy about having to be in the kitchen alone to bake a cake when they live/‘work’ together.

I am honestly completely curious what they will do when they no longer can make enough from Youtube - they’ll be pushing people away/original fanbase with this over the top pregnancy content. I’m sure she is boring pregnant people as well.

Both unemployed essentially for years, it’s fascinating. Similar to Elle Darby and Con, what will they do when the popularity goes. No one will buy their overpriced tacky PJ’s.

It’s really interesting, the only interesting part about them.

Reactions: 12
When is this video happening?
Who prepares for a gender reveal that they know the sex off? Random.

Reactions: 1
When is this video happening?
Who prepares for a gender reveal that they know the sex off? Random.
Apparently the reveal is dropping tonight

pretty sure it’s a girl anyways, the icing that they put the black and white filter on looked pretty light

Reactions: 7
The cake on the video looks like it could be used as a dam, it looks so dry lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just so confused as to why, if your not going to have any gender stereotypes when your child is here, why have a series of videos obsessing over the gender? 🤯 I find it a bit contradicting

Reactions: 9
And if they know the gender who’s the surprise really for? 😂 usually a friend arranges the reveal so the parents to be find out as a SURPRISE themselves. If they know what they are having why go to all this trouble and effort they wanna get a life 😂

Reactions: 11
And if they know the gender who’s the surprise really for? 😂 usually a friend arranges the reveal so the parents to be find out as a SURPRISE themselves. If they know what they are having why go to all this trouble and effort they wanna get a life 😂
What else have they got to do with their time though hahaha? Pretty tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We were right it was a girl!!!!

I skipped to the reveal part in the video - couldn’t miss the fact carys’ boobs were about the fall out everywhere too lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We were right it was a girl!!!!

I skipped to the reveal part in the video - couldn’t miss the fact carys’ boobs were about the fall out everywhere too lol!
I did the exact same and skipped straight to the reveal, we didn’t need a 5 minute lead up lol! Anyway we all guessed it, a girl’

Reactions: 6
Didn't even need to skip, the first shot is cutting the cake and you can see the pink confetti on the floor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.