James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched today’s video and it’s so boring. 25 mins of nothing but blowing up balloons, waiting for a canister and chatting about how they’re not going to force gender stereotypes. Just crack on with it guys, pink or blue, pop that bleeping balloon!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm confused. So they already know if it's a boy or girl, but they are going to film their reaction to the gender reveal balloons etc? I don't get it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I generally really like them, but it's so irritating how disorganized they are... on this most recent video, why didn't James take that call he was on hold with into a different room or call back when they're not filming? Why can't Carys check the pronunciation of products they've been gifted/are promoting? They literally have one job!

Reactions: 1
If they’re not going to force stereotypes on gender, then why the big deal about the gender? Oh yes, it’s all about the money. 🙄

Reactions: 16
I am so curious how they handle photos of the baby once they have a family. I wonder if they’ve seen the speech by Blake Lively at Variety’s Power of Women NYC Luncheon on the Child Rescue Coalition. I mean no hate at them but that was a really moving speech and after watching it it made me not want to post anything should I have children. I’d love to know if that would make them second think blasting their child everywhere.

Reactions: 8
If they’re not going to force stereotypes on gender, then why the big deal about the gender? Oh yes, it’s all about the money. 🙄
Precisely 👏👏
The amount of pregnancy related videos that have been posted since their announcement is actually crazy behaviour.
More money in their pockets!

Reactions: 6
If you haven’t seen the speech I recommend it! Couples who use their children for content understandable got a lot of hate after this was brought to attention. Not to mention children have now started to sue their parents for posting photos of them

Reactions: 8
I'm really sure there was a packet of blue confetti behind the helium after both balloons were blown up. Its a girl. No surprise there!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
not stereotypes in regards to the gender but they make 3 vlogs the 3rd (Friday) being the big reveal? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sorry, but even if you are a die hard fan of theirs (😖) WHY would anyone need or want to see three videos preparing for their babies gender reveal?!?

Also, I noticed a bit in the 17 week update video where James was talking about being confident about coping with the pain in a home birth (What the hell does he know!) and Carys corrected him...the look on his face 🤣🤣🤣 he didn’t like it at all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
im not sure they actually filed them down as much as her thumbnail shows, I did skip through some of it but I didn’t see her show tiny teeth once. So I think that’s for clicks. She’s such a foolish girl, she’s ruining herself at the age of 20 for what? Social media what won’t matter in a few years?
I feel sad for her

Sorry, but even if you are a die hard fan of theirs (😖) WHY would anyone need or want to see three videos preparing for their babies gender reveal?!?

Also, I noticed a bit in the 17 week update video where James was talking about being confident about coping with the pain in a home birth (What the hell does he know!) and Carys corrected him...the look on his face 🤣🤣🤣 he didn’t like it at all!!
Ikr! I watched it today and the way about how he was going on about how the home birth will ‘stress him out’ if she has to (hopefully not) go to hospital... witch please he doesn’t even know the start of it 😂

Reactions: 3
im not sure they actually filed them down as much as her thumbnail shows, I did skip through some of it but I didn’t see her show tiny teeth once. So I think that’s for clicks. She’s such a foolish girl, she’s ruining herself at the age of 20 for what? Social media what won’t matter in a few years?
I feel sad for her
Wrong feed? Lol

Reactions: 2
I feel sad for her
deffo wrong thread:LOL:
Talking about Millie t as I’ve just seen the thumbnail on my YouTube page

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t bare another pregnancy related video 😒 but I’m nosey so just skipped through the latest video to look for the confetti on the table but I couldn’t see the blue one left over? I can’t believe how much they’re milking the pregnancy I found them during lockdown and I’m bored already it seems they mention considering starting a family, their TTC ‘journey’, and now just the pregnancy in general in every single video.

Reactions: 4
Quantity over quality with their videos
I’d rather watch sometime of substance than what they’re doing at the moment to fill the gap of an upload

Problem is we all know it’s a girl. Carys wouldn’t dare have a boy. Plus you can see the unopened packet of blue confetti left in the back ground, meaning they’ve used the pink. It’s all so predictable with them. If it was a boy they wouldn’t be doing this because Carys reaction would be one of devastation then the awkwardness of her trying to convince herself and us it’s what she’s always wanted and James stood there not really knowing how to deal with Carys or what to say knowing she hasn’t got her own way 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.