James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally can't get my head round the fact they still/ever used the phrase "awake time", it's so strange!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I literally can't get my head round the fact they still/ever used the phrase "awake time", it's so strange!
It makes no sense to me and where did they even get that mentality? Actually looking forward to watching it play out because soon there will be much much more “awake time” they don’t sleep forever even the most content baby drops naps 👍

Reactions: 11
anyone notice how they had amber in the nursery for sleep? and couldn't see the snuzpod in their room while James was packing 😩

also she is 100% wearing Spanx etc in that black dress as you can see her tummy protruding when she wears flowy dresses, but hardly anything there in a tight dress 🤷‍♀️. you can kinda see where it's sitting too. nothing against shapewear but not really body positive is it 🤣

Reactions: 10
anyone notice how they had amber in the nursery for sleep? and couldn't see the snuzpod in their room while James was packing 😩

also she is 100% wearing Spanx etc in that black dress as you can see her tummy protruding when she wears flowy dresses, but hardly anything there in a tight dress 🤷‍♀️. you can kinda see where it's sitting too. nothing against shapewear but not really body positive is it 🤣
Body positivity is just a costume Carys is wearing until she loses weight

Reactions: 28
another braggy milestone story 🥴 literally quick Google and it says babies can sit with support from 3 months old, and as they get closer to 6 months can sit with less and less support. I only knew babies can sit around 5 months because my baby was doing it just before then too, but i just thought that was normal, not early🤣🤣 but also because it's one of the requirements for weaning at 6 months. honestly dreading when Carys starts weaning 😭

Reactions: 17
another braggy milestone story 🥴 literally quick Google and it says babies can sit with support from 3 months old, and as they get closer to 6 months can sit with less and less support. I only knew babies can sit around 5 months because my baby was doing it just before then too, but i just thought that was normal, not early🤣🤣 but also because it's one of the requirements for weaning at 6 months. honestly dreading when Carys starts weaning 😭
Amber is sitting up because Carys has been sitting her up since she was a week old.

It’s in the range of normal, it’s not ‘before she’s meant to’ it’s just before other babies do it. I’m surprised she’s not rolling, that's an important gross motor skill!

Reactions: 23
Amber is sitting up because Carys has been sitting her up since she was a week old.

It’s in the range of normal, it’s not ‘before she’s meant to’ it’s just before other babies do it. I’m surprised she’s not rolling, that's an important gross motor skill!
Was about to say the same thing. My baby is a few weeks older and isn’t sitting up by herself yet she still falls to one side if we try and sit her up, but she can roll from front to back and back again. Amber probably hasn’t had the chance to try and roll she’s always in that damn swaddle thing

Reactions: 14
i felt like they were almost forcing her to constantly sit in their vlog! there was one bit where Amber looked really uncomfortable and more more just slouched over than sitting! why cant carys just let her naturally do stuff instead of forcing it?

Reactions: 12
Was about to say the same thing. My baby is a few weeks older and isn’t sitting up by herself yet she still falls to one side if we try and sit her up, but she can roll from front to back and back again. Amber probably hasn’t had the chance to try and roll she’s always in that damn swaddle thing
I can’t believe she’s still in the transition swaddle with one arm in, they’re not advised after 4 months and I reckon it will definitely be impeding her learning to roll.

I mean that’s a lot that frustrates me but in this vlog she goes on about the price of that Free people dress but we all know it was #gifted 😂 It was on her bloody Instagram stories!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Do they ever even interact with Amber when she on the floor!? That'll play a big part in her not rolling too, if they never move the toys about, or play with her when she's on the floor or doing tummy time. It always comes across like they just plonk her down and leave her to get on with it. LOL that she thinks Amber's sitting early! 😂 My baby's 6 days older and can sit and has been rolling both ways since 3.5 months because she's mainly practised in her sleep as she's not bundled up in a stupid swaddle! Agree with everyone else, Carys is going to be insufferable when they start weaning.

Reactions: 12
Why would anyone take time on holiday to write out that big braggy yet strange post a person that wanted to address tattle comments that’s who and doubt she can roll because she’s never doing tummy time and has her arm strapped up in a swaddle still at night 👀

I think they have started to wean Amber! I have the same spoon for my little one
In her recent post you can see a tommee tippee spoon in front of Amber I reckon they already have started to wean her 🙈 only noticed as I use the same spoon for my little boy 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How did they have the audacity to post another…. Week in the life. BORING AND LAZY

I hope she isn’t weaning already there’s no need this early unless a medical diagnosis and you’ve been told to but even then their little guts aren’t mature enough I hope she dies research and not just her made up stuff like she shares (oh guys amber is so advanced shes weaning because it states it’s safe once they can sit. No… it’s a requirement that they can sit but still before 6 months isn’t advised no matter how ready) I am sure she reads a dodgy parenting website and just picks the bits she likes.

Probably wanting to early wean so amber can join the mukbangs 👀 and then James can feed her. She’s exclusively breastfeeding isn’t she?

Reactions: 9
I think they have started to wean Amber! I have the same spoon for my little one
I don’t know she’s talked about not wanting the hassle of weaning while they are away. She mentioned in the vlog that she wants to get Amber used to spoons (?) like wtf. Think they’ll start weaning as soon as they are home though!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.