James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to shorten title to make it fit. Here’s the full thread title: Forced interaction between Amber and Mummy. Put some clothes on Carys, we’re bored of that tummy.

Everything with Carys is #mumlife

Carys finally admitted to being a size 14 even though she should get a 16 or 18🤷🏼‍♀️

Her large, hanging boobs are a personality trait.

For the love of all things, 🗣PUT ON A BRA, CARYS.

Stretchy is her favorite word.

New In The Style clothing release. Boring, just like Carys 🥱

Can’t sleep, then watch their YT channel - problem solved 😴 😴

Amber is adorable, as ever👼👶

Thanks to @littlepup for the title thread with the most votes🌼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome to Thread #13. Let’s see if #13 is lucky and we get lucky enough to see:
1. Carys grown the duck up?
2. Carys put on a well fitted bra?
3. Carys take Amber to a baby-focused, interactive class?
4. Carys put Amber is some Summer clothes?

Reactions: 12
ok but why does she say autumn-y instead of autumnal?
Because she's a Daft Dipshit.

Welcome to Thread #13. Let’s see if #13 is lucky and we get lucky enough to see:
1. Carys grown the duck up?
2. Carys put on a well fitted bra?
3. Carys take Amber to a baby-focused, interactive class?
4. Carys put Amber is some Summer clothes?
The real question is .... How many Hallway Transformations will they get through by the end of this thread? I'm guessing 27.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The pony looks like its gonna catch fire and burn any minute cause its so plasticy 🔥🔥😂 Who on earth would influence from her 🙈 boobs and pony boobs and pony boobs and...#mumlife. Shes a mess.

Reactions: 14
Cracks me up how she keeps flicking the fake hair behind her shoulder. It's the worst fake hair I've ever seen and it's so obvious where her real hair ends. What was the point in using fake?!

Reactions: 15
Mentioning boobs again on stories for no reason whatsoever just tobensire no one forgets. But she’s totally self conscious about them don’t forget l.
5526AF7A-618D-4C97-A7D7-A1FAB26EF514.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Mentioning boobs again on stories for no reason whatsoever just tobensire no one forgets. But she’s totally self conscious about them don’t forget l. View attachment 713150
I know! The amount of times she just zoomed in basically on her boobs in the stories that were on the In The Style website was ridiculous! They were all I could look at!! :/

Reactions: 8
I'd rather see a James Whittaker ITS Range than this old shite she keeps rolling out at this point.

Wow, another soft and stretchy dress in the same shape in 6 different colours! Groundbreaking 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The black boots/red dress combo - Carys has aged herself so much. I wouldn’t be shocked if you said she was mid-late thirties

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oo my first time ever being early on a thread🤣
Anywayssss can we just talk about how carys’ style has turned to absolute tit since having amber, like yeah before it was still only business castual etc and I know babies take up a lot of your time but come on. That’s how she made herself was her fitness and style and now her image has gone to nothing except her BORING UNORIGINAL in the style collection

Reactions: 17
What shocks me more than anything is the fact she sold enough of that over priced tat for ITS to justify 3 collections?! Everyone knows how poor the quality of the clothes are WHO IS BUYING IT!?

Reactions: 28
What shocks me more than anything is the fact she sold enough of that over priced tat for ITS to justify 3 collections?! Everyone knows how poor the quality of the clothes are WHO IS BUYING IT!?
Yea I have some ITS clothes, not loads but I can’t afford expensive stuff and I do sometimes see things in there I like in the sale and the stuff I have has been fine for the price I paid. I won’t buy stuff full price from there though as they overprice things so much it can be £30 plus one day then £5 in the sale the next! We all know these will be reduced in a few days to the price they are really worth so it amazes me she is happy to work with a company that takes advantage of people who fall for it and buy the items because they like the person advertising it! Clearly they aren’t worth the price they go live for initially if they can reduce so much so quickly! I wouldn’t mind peole doing these collabs so much if the clothes were priced atwhat they are actually worth al people weren’t getting ripped off!

Reactions: 19
Just watched her stories ... Those extensions are bleeping Grim , literally why

Also she's raving about 'look guys I'm wearing a black bra and you can't see it through the shirt' ... The camera then pans back and it's clear she's wearing black underwear 🤔🤨 sometimes I just feel like she says tit because she loves the sound of her own voice

Reactions: 11
What’s with the word ‘boo’?

sorry, but it just screams unintelligent and chavvy. Why are people who are ‘influencers’ using that god awful nasty, nasty term.?

Mentioning boobs again on stories for no reason whatsoever just tobensire no one forgets. But she’s totally self conscious about them don’t forget l. View attachment 713150
duck knows why. She has the tits of an 80 year old woman. Pick em up, carys

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.