James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to spoons? Most do baby led weaning and they use their hands is she expecting her to now feed herself straight away christ she will be telling amber to look for places to rent by her 3rd birthday and tell her she needs to move out and stop relying on them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
anyone notice how they had amber in the nursery for sleep? and couldn't see the snuzpod in their room while James was packing 😩

also she is 100% wearing Spanx etc in that black dress as you can see her tummy protruding when she wears flowy dresses, but hardly anything there in a tight dress 🤷‍♀️. you can kinda see where it's sitting too. nothing against shapewear but not really body positive is it 🤣
Lol I just commented asking her what shapewear she’s wearing! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No they’re not, it’s just an excuse to post a picture of your tits.

The latest vlog is sooooo boring. James’ to do list - wash clothes, pack clothes. Get a job.
who spends all that money to go on a family holiday, to spend all their time of social media!!! normal people would live in the moment and enjoy their holiday, but not carys! she has a social media addiction

Reactions: 13
who spends all that money to go on a family holiday, to spend all their time of social media!!! normal people would live in the moment and enjoy their holiday, but not carys! she has a social media addiction
I normally end up posting holidays photos when I’ve got home, so I can browse through. I might post a few things on holiday but usually busy doing and seeing things or if at the pool; having a swim, sunbathe or reading a book - things I typically can’t do at home with work. They’re just clearly sat on phones ignoring each other.

Reactions: 12
D223D6EC-3586-4744-9F2A-C1036A8AA97B.jpeg

Carys is feeding Amber every 1-2 hours trying to force sleep time, but Amber IS NOT feeling it. She wants to be awake and interact. Look at Amber’s face. The little sweetie would rather be ANYWHERE than on that patio with Carys.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
View attachment 751749
Carys is feeding Amber every 1-2 hours trying to force sleep time, but Amber IS NOT a feeling it. She wants to be awake and interact. Look at Amber’s face. The little sweetie would rather be ANYWHERE than on that patio with Carys.
Amber looks piiiiiiiiiisssssssed!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why don’t they put her in the pool???? In a floatation aid and a sun hat on and let her have a fun splash. I don’t understand how these two are parents.

Reactions: 27
Why don’t they put her in the pool???? In a floatation aid and a sun hat on and let her have a fun splash. I don’t understand how these two are parents.
its like they just want her to sleep and be quiet so they can have a good time. why didn't they make an effort to accommodate Amber a little bit better. i bet the next holiday they go on they will bring one of their parents so they have childcare available.

Reactions: 20
Amber looks piiiiiiiiiisssssssed!
Carys looks pissed, too. It’s like she doesn’t know how to lovingly play with Amber. It’s all manic loud talking, fierce poking, and hard tickles.

Reactions: 15
I still laugh to myself, thinking back to when Amber was first born and they put hats on her to sit inside and didn’t know how the car seat should be in the car 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still laugh to myself, thinking back to when Amber was first born and they put hats on her to sit inside and didn’t know how the car seat should be in the car 😂😂😂
And when they swaddled her in the pram when they went shopping and blasted her with white noise 😬

Reactions: 17
These two are such a pathetic excuse for parents. It all began at the ridiculous birthing plan and has gone downhill ever since. Poor little Amber. P.s whys carys wearing a long sleeved article outside in the no doubt 30+ degree heat. R u ok hun

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.