James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why they went abroad to just sit in a hotel room?
And James was in the pool while they sat in the room and watched him? Wtf.

they could’ve booked somewhere baby friendly (ie somewhere with a shaded baby pool) or just waited until she’s a bit older before jetting off

Reactions: 18
These two are such a pathetic excuse for parents. It all began at the ridiculous birthing plan and has gone downhill ever since. Poor little Amber. P.s whys carys wearing a long sleeved article outside in the no doubt 30+ degree heat. R u ok hun
James finally told her to cover up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a mum, so how bad really is ambers head, how does that happen and can it be fixed?

Reactions: 3
Her head is so flat 🙈
Came here to say this! The poor baby!!! Why isn’t she doing more tummy time and being encouraged to move about.

Not a mum, so how bad really is ambers head, how does that happen and can it be fixed?
I think it’s cause she always has Amber lying on her head and swaddling her lying down… her head has just flattened. You’re supposed to do tummy time with them but maybe Carys is just too busy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Never been on this thread before, I’m usually here for Elle belly.

but came here bc of that ‘down for the night’ comment. Made me kinda uneasy. I know every parent does what works for them but I’m getting real CIO vibes

Reactions: 4
Hi Carys thanks for replying to my flippant comment about you having a baby sitter with you 😂 I guess when James was on the laptop in the photo he was reading up on here 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Do not tell me they’re taking Amber out in a sleepsuit in the middle of Spain while they go to eat in the pram and possibly her swaddle as well? I literally can’t? I know the room probably has air con but not while they’re out?! 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I mean, didn't really give proof amber was with them did she 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somebody should probably tell her that your baby sitting unassisted for long periods of time before they can roll may actually be detrimental to them reaching other “milestones” in the future. Probably the only way they will give that little girl some floor time - if she knows it’s going to prevent her super advanced baby being ahead in every way 🥴

Reactions: 13
Why do they paint amber to be this perfect little baby? This is what they want to come across like but I expect in another boring vlog Carys will manically explain some weird anxiety because amber had awake time or cried once and make out like it was super hard I actually can’t stand people who paint this perfect picture no matter how amazingly “good” your baby is they are still babies they are spontaneous and motherhood is bloody hard!!!!

The fact the woman who can’t even go to the supermarket alone with amber is making out holidaying with a young child is easy peasy perfect pisses me off and I feel sorry for anyone watching thinking they aren’t enough because they struggle to cope with everyday basic motherhood let alone a holiday abroad whilst a pandemic is going on.

She can’t play the anxiety card and motherhood is rough one minute then life is totally normal the next she claimed earlier she liked sitting in the shade with amber BS!!!!!! You were annoyed you couldn’t be sunbathing and relaxing with James it’s ok it’s normal to have those thoughts stop trying to be perfect until you fancy Sharing some fake snippet of real life “mum life”

Reactions: 24
Why do they paint amber to be this perfect little baby? This is what they want to come across like but I expect in another boring vlog Carys will manically explain some weird anxiety because amber had awake time or cried once and make out like it was super hard I actually can’t stand people who paint this perfect picture no matter how amazingly “good” your baby is they are still babies they are spontaneous and motherhood is bloody hard!!!!

The fact the woman who can’t even go to the supermarket alone with amber is making out holidaying with a young child is easy peasy perfect pisses me off and I feel sorry for anyone watching thinking they aren’t enough because they struggle to cope with everyday basic motherhood let alone a holiday abroad whilst a pandemic is going on.

She can’t play the anxiety card and motherhood is rough one minute then life is totally normal the next she claimed earlier she liked sitting in the shade with amber BS!!!!!! You were annoyed you couldn’t be sunbathing and relaxing with James it’s ok it’s normal to have those thoughts stop trying to be perfect until you fancy Sharing some fake snippet of real life “mum life”

This! It doesn’t make any sense! If amber is so amazing and easy then why can’t carys do things alone and why does she sit in the back of the car to keep tabs whenever they go somewhere? But then on the other hand… I can’t help but think maybe she is an “easy” baby at the moment.. it’s pretty much confirmed that the first sleep regression coincides with rolling and then all those other developmental stages follow in a pyramid after. If Amber hasn’t rolled, it’s likely she hasn’t gone through any “big” changes yet.. in which case they’re in for a shock if/when it does happen!

My LB is on week 10 of 2 hourly wake ups at night and only now are we coming out the other side 🥴 but it’s expected and it’s so much better to be honest about it to people! Carys had one sleepless night with Amber and we got 5 stories about it, so pray for us when they do have a genuinely challenging stage because my god we’ll know about it. I worry how she’ll cope!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her head is so flat 🙈
I also came to say this… she’s clearly not having enough tummy time. If any tbh. If they keep her like that and don’t do tummy time. The poor baby is going to have to get some sort of helmet to help with it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.