Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why do I feel like she’s going to end up losing a load of weight and then posting transformation reels like ‘here I was after giving birth and heaviest I’ve ever been, lying to myself I was happy but I really wasn’t… now I’m skinny and the happiest and fittest I’ve ever been!!!’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Winging-it!

Found this (it's also on a few other sites) "......you should never shake your baby vigorously, even in fun. When a child's head is shaken back and forth or side to side , his brain hits against the skull, causing bruising, swelling, pressure, and bleeding in and around the brain........."

So, yes....Carys should find other ways of entertaining Amber ......she rubs her daughter's tummy like petting a dog!
Sorry can I just say with my professional hat on, what we are talking about here is shaken baby syndrome, which you are not going to accidentally do. This is serious abuse causing brain damage which is usually caused by an adult losing their temper and shaking baby hard. Nothing I have seen Carys do has even approached this, while people may not like the way she paws at Amber and wiggles her tummy, it certainly isn't dangerous and it definitely isn't going to cause shaken child syndrome. I admit the girl isn't a particularly natural parent but the poor girl isn't committing child abuse!

Reactions: 51

littlepup

VIP Member
DC88D1EF-C2C3-4469-9319-D067E3442D31.jpeg
Meeting her mum friends to do some mum shopping and have a mum coffee 🤬🖕🏼
How about some mum parenting and teaching your child proper behaviour around animals?
She is so naive and immature. She looks 35 but acts 18. The smugness is unbearable

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

rosieberry

I’m new to this thread and I have to say, Carys is the most clueless influencer I’ve ever seen
She’s letting her 700+ YouTube account die, so she can focus on boring 1 hour long “renovating the mum couch 2 mum inches to the left” videos on another channel with a smaller audience
When let’s be honest, she could’ve done way more interesting videos during her pregnancy/birth!
I don’t know how she is still making as much money as what she does, she’ll be totally irrelevant when the YouTube bubble bursts in a few years time, stuck with a kid she rushed into having and a house she can’t afford

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

HolymolyMeohmy

'dont ever tell someone they shouldn't be showing their camel toe'

Have a fucking day off Carys nobody wants to see your vagina.

And for the sake that you're trying to advertise the clothes not many people actually want clothes that actively give them a camel toe....

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Kruzgal

I think we desperately need a change in the law to stop parents using images of their children on social media as a form of income. Children need protecting but sadly only the law will do it. I really hope that one day soon the government will wake up, see the damage and do something.

Reactions: 45
Does she not realise how repetitive and boring these “self love” “I’m fatter now” reels are.

Even if they were genuine I’d still be sick to death of them at this point

Reactions: 44

plwcm

VIP Member
I give it a day til carys has “me time” in the gym whilst amber is having “awake time” with James
this will then spark a "being on holiday and being able to go to an ACTUAL gym made me realise how much I miss STRENGTH training and PUSHING my body to SWEAT 🥵🤪😩 so this pathetic little home gym I made is useless now so we are going to get an outhouse gym built #relatable #gifted. Nothing to do with getting my old body back just want to PUSH myself 💪 Life is TOO SHORT to admit you hate your body, so just pretend you love it like me, boo xxxx" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
I think she's confusing a camel toe with her actual entire labia outline being on show...

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Even when Carys is bouncing her massive tits around (every second of the day) in his face, James looks on at her with all the sex appeal of a dishmatic washing up sponge . How the hell did these two make a baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So glad Carys just reminded me I’m a good mum, don’t know how I would have got through the day today if she hadn’t Tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Wophie

VIP Member
This is not normal behaviour?!

No problem being around my kid naked, she came from me. Totally normal to get dressed around them, bath with them when they're little etc.

But strip off and sit on the sofa naked all for a photo shoot? And not a professional newborn one or whatever? No. It's just inviting the wrong attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39