James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to google what a hip dip was. Are people really worried about this? You can have surgery to fill them?! It’s mental. How can she preach body pos
but totally add to negativity like this?? It’s a non thing, why even mention it. Body pos isn’t about pointing out the things on your body you don’t like or think others don’t because someone else may be absolutely fine with it until people like her make a big deal out of it.
I’ve never, ever heard of hip dips, now I’m wondering if I have them - that’s how it starts.
Yea I’d never heard of them or given it a second thought until I saw it all over social media and I can’t believe it’s a thing either! I have them but I’ve honestly never thought about them in any kind of way and just thought that was my shape! It’s crazy that people make such a big thing about things that are entirely natural!

Reactions: 11
For someone who bangs on that body image is not important etc…ALL she talks about is how she looks 😩

Reactions: 39
she's started to go real heavy on the exposing her tits and body since losing a bit of weight. just made me think of the comments on the reddit thread where the pervs were saying she's gonna look so hot when she loses the tummy because of how much bigger her boobs are now. Clearly now she's lost a bit of weight and sucking it in, she's back to flashing for the pervs🤢🤢
Elle has recently said she feels a bit insecure of her new mam bod so it's definitely a dig at her too

Reactions: 10
I think it’s more that she seems obsessed with Amber having set nap times when she’s too young for that yet? And they seem to force naps on her for their convenience when she may not need them
Agreed that it does seem odd to force her into a routine at this age, but the PP was saying it was weird to take her back to the hotel room for a nap - that was my point not the routine element

Reactions: 2
just flicked through the vlog and omg she makes me nervous around 19 minutes, she's propped Amber up on a chair and then goes off on one about all the clothes she's going to pack, Amber isn't that stable sitting up yet, all it would have taken was her to fall forward and she'd have rolled head first off that chair!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
just flicked through the vlog and omg she makes me nervous around 19 minutes, she's propped Amber up on a chair and then goes off on one about all the clothes she's going to pack, Amber isn't that stable sitting up yet, all it would have taken was her to fall forward and she'd have rolled head first off that chair!!
Carys isn’t that stable sitting up yet either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I had no idea what hip dips were so way to go making people now worry bout something that probably wasn’t even a thing 👍

Reactions: 10
Funny thing is she didn't really have 'hip dips' before when she was fit, did she?

Reactions: 8
I just had to google what a hip dip was. Are people really worried about this? You can have surgery to fill them?! It’s mental. How can she preach body pos
but totally add to negativity like this?? It’s a non thing, why even mention it. Body pos isn’t about pointing out the things on your body you don’t like or think others don’t because someone else may be absolutely fine with it until people like her make a big deal out of it.
I’ve never, ever heard of hip dips, now I’m wondering if I have them - that’s how it starts.
She made a video post YEARS ago about them, and I had no idea what they were or that they were even a thing to be insecure about. I’ve been insecure about mine since she posted that years ago and sounds silly but whenever she mentions them it really triggers me lmao🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely the dips are just her knickers digging in? That was my first thought from the picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Close up of her tits on her stories, cheers hun. She is so desperate to win back the reddit pervs 😄🙄

She does make me nervous the way she plonks that little girl down. I felt like she could have gone head first into that dessert dish with a fork and hurt herself. At least move it well out of the way 🥴 she doesn't realise how quickly a situation can change, god help her when she has a toddler

shes clearly obsessed with loosing weight but wont admit it!
in the vlog shes suddenly walking everywhere and non stop drinking water. i wish she would just admit it though...but then she wouldn't be Carys would she?

Reactions: 19
shes clearly obsessed with loosing weight but wont admit it!
in the vlog shes suddenly walking everywhere and non stop drinking water. i wish she would just admit it though...but then she wouldn't be Carys would she?
funny that she's walking everywhere after someone recently said on here that they lost baby weight by literally walking loads 🥴👀🤣

Bikinis and a bra with the black dress, the boobs are being BLESSED with mild support now?!

I think she may have shape wear on in the black dress, no shame in wearing it but her shape looks kinda smoothed out. I agree every time she raises an issue with one of her insecurities by pretending she is body positive about them all it does it make me look at myself and think ‘oh so now that’s something we’re inspecting on bodies GREAT.’

Reactions: 12
Few things.

I saw something going around on Instagram a few years ago about getting surgery for your hip dips. I genuinely had no idea what they were or that they were undesirable until I saw that post and realised that’s what my hips look like😂 stop highlighting them carys it’s perfectly normal and nothing to do with weight it’s just your shape.

Also, I just find it so cringey that she posts herself half naked for the purpose of that Reddit thread. Ffs Carys you’re a wife and a mother and you’re acting like a teenage girl. It’s not like I think you should change yourself when you become a mother but posting pictures like young teenager when you have a daughter is just cringe and reminds me of women like Katie price desperate for attention

100% agree about the hip dips comment…do you know what would show that she’s really ok with them and accepts them- if she just would have posted the photo and not even mentioned it!? But that wouldn’t gain her attention or praise would it! This body po$itivity movement really is so ironic 😒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.