James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the pics, came straight here! How can you constantly go on about how self conscious you are of your boobs and then just post a pic for all to see of basically your tits hanging out of your bikini?? Also, I may be being a prude here but I just think that’s a bit much for Instagram :/ surely that’s something you send to your other half as a private message! I’ve nothing against people in bikinis or underwear online if that’s what they want to post but the blatant close up tit shot seems like it’s taking it a bit too far!
Same! I have a few old pictures on my Insta of me in a bikini but they’re from a decent distance. I just wouldn’t feel the need to expose myself in that way - no matter how body confident I am.

Also unrelated but does anyone else get a pang of disappointment when someone they know irl follows and likes certain influencers posts? It’s like damn I thought you were cool but clearly not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 750289

duck off carys you patronising cow!! Like you have a single ounce of understanding what some parents go through with babies with reflux! Her message here just goes to show she doesn’t have a bleeping clue.

Each to their own. My
Daughter won’t nap in the pram these days so if we were on holiday we’d probably be “weird AF” and take her back to the hotel room for a nap too. Probably would join her tbh! Afternoon siestas are a fab part of being on holiday surely?
Some people like to stick to a routine because it makes life easier for them.
much rather my daughter be well rested and a delight to be around rather than tired and grumpy 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it’s more that she seems obsessed with Amber having set nap times when she’s too young for that yet? And they seem to force naps on her for their convenience when she may not need them

Reactions: 9
When she stops breast feeding and does lose a bit of weight those tits are gonna look more like spaniels ears so enjoy it while you can I guess carys

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she banging on about Autumn whilst on her SUMMER holiday?! I usually want to go on holidays to escape the crappy Autumn weather! Seriously why are influencers obsessed with autumn Elle Darby is the same!
They spend all their time inside their house, unless going out to make “content” autumn surrounds staying in, dark nights etc. Also it is a MASSIVE topic for making content there is so much they can’t talk about they need to up sell it

Reactions: 5
Also unrelated but does anyone else get a pang of disappointment when someone they know irl follows and likes certain influencers posts? It’s like damn I thought you were cool but clearly not 😂
100% the disappointment is real😂

Reactions: 7
She's going to get a bacterial infection if she keeps hiking her "non thong" bikini bottoms up her arse crack like that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is petty, but these two both bore and irritate me… why do they use a stroller for Amber, swear she isn’t even 6 months yet. Hate to mum shame but this just pisses me off 😂

Reactions: 12
Just watched a bit of their latest vlog, Jesus, she is exhausting to watch ! 5 minutes was enough for me, need to go lie down now to recover.

• Haha
Iv never ran so fast to tattle…

Carys “I hate my boobs”. Something is going on with her..
It grosses me out that she is sitting in a public place wearing that disgusting bikinis that flosses her butt. Someone else will sit there after 🤢

• Sick
F9CF9965-9F0C-4A70-8984-97C202E9F645.jpeg

I’m sure James sees his wife having a crisis right before his eyes! Poor lad.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 750433
I’m sure James sees his wife having a crisis right before his eyes! Poor lad.
He’s an enabler in my opinion. He is just as gross as her. All he cares about is remaining a kept, lazy “man” so encourages it probably. Plus if she looks as bad as that all the time it takes the attention away from him and what he looks like! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is petty, but these two both bore and irritate me… why do they use a stroller for Amber, swear she isn’t even 6 months yet. Hate to mum shame but this just pisses me off 😂
It's not petty or mum shaming. Babies are meant to lie flat for a reason and I think they're ridiculous to ignore that advice, especially when they have no problems affording a lie flat pram.

Reactions: 10
B69F7D3E-0AE1-413D-B543-41770F6FED94.jpeg

This photo is evidence that she airbrushes a thigh gap on her photos

Reactions: 10
Imagine walking around the expensive hotel that you have worked hard to pay for to see those mingers walking around naked

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
0B9705C7-9FE4-4D05-ACC1-FAB51D1D269C.jpeg

I may be wrong (apologies if I am) but this more looks like weight on her thighs than hip dips. It’s just because her thighs are sticking out from the weight?

Reactions: 19
I just had to google what a hip dip was. Are people really worried about this? You can have surgery to fill them?! It’s mental. How can she preach body pos
but totally add to negativity like this?? It’s a non thing, why even mention it. Body pos isn’t about pointing out the things on your body you don’t like or think others don’t because someone else may be absolutely fine with it until people like her make a big deal out of it.
I’ve never, ever heard of hip dips, now I’m wondering if I have them - that’s how it starts.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.