James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say this! The poor baby!!! Why isn’t she doing more tummy time and being encouraged to move about.

I think it’s cause she always has Amber lying on her head and swaddling her lying down… her head has just flattened. You’re supposed to do tummy time with them but maybe Carys is just too busy.
One upside to my daughter never napping anywhere but on me - her head was a lovely shape 😂

I get the feeling carys can’t cope if amber makes any noises so probably doesn’t like her to do tummy time for long as most babies do start to make a lot of noise in protest if they aren’t keen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But it's not even a tummy time thing. We never did tummy time because my baby didn't like it and I definitely wasn't going to force her, but she rolled early-ish and doesn't have a flat head because she contact naps, we babywear, we hold her, play with her... Normal things that poor Amber has missed out on because all she knows is being stuck on a playmat or swaddled.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
One upside to my daughter never napping anywhere but on me - her head was a lovely shape 😂

I get the feeling carys can’t cope if amber makes any noises so probably doesn’t like her to do tummy time for long as most babies do start to make a lot of noise in protest if they aren’t keen
Our newborn has a lovely strong neck at 6 weeks (and a lovely shaped head) because she spends so much time on my chest. Early on tummy time doesn’t have to be on a mat.

Carys confuses me as she was so keen to breastfeed (and has done amazingly to do it for 5 months and counting) but she doesn’t seem to embrace the babywearing, contact napping, feeding to sleep that most of us breastfeeding mums do. I’ve only ever seen James ‘wear’ Amber which makes me really sad as I love having my baby close to me most of the time.

Reactions: 17
This! It doesn’t make any sense! If amber is so amazing and easy then why can’t carys do things alone and why does she sit in the back of the car to keep tabs whenever they go somewhere? But then on the other hand… I can’t help but think maybe she is an “easy” baby at the moment.. it’s pretty much confirmed that the first sleep regression coincides with rolling and then all those other developmental stages follow in a pyramid after. If Amber hasn’t rolled, it’s likely she hasn’t gone through any “big” changes yet.. in which case they’re in for a shock if/when it does happen!

My LB is on week 10 of 2 hourly wake ups at night and only now are we coming out the other side 🥴 but it’s expected and it’s so much better to be honest about it to people! Carys had one sleepless night with Amber and we got 5 stories about it, so pray for us when they do have a genuinely challenging stage because my god we’ll know about it. I worry how she’ll cope!
Oh god I remember it well it’s rough thankfully doesn’t last forever although when it’s happening it’s sure as hell feels like it and you’re right once amber starts to develop we’re gonna get soooooo many stories!

Reactions: 4
Amber is spending way too much time on her back. She also needs to stop swaddling her....it may be restricting Amber from turning her head whilst she's asleep....

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion :
'Carys is desperate acting manic ,can't seem to balance the influencer/ mum dynamic'

Reactions: 16
Hiiiiiii new here! Not a fan of her's at all, only really heard about her this year but I have to say what a messs 🙈 I'm not a parent but I can't imagine being one is a personality trait, neither is getting all your bits and flaps out in public or for the gram and my god girl.... GET SOME SELF RESPECT! there is absolutely nothing wrong with treating yourself with a little TLC but I have to say her actions do appear as though she has slight postnatal??? She needs help regardless of what is wrong with her and her manchild doesn't seem to be helping tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched a bit of their latest vlog, Jesus, she is exhausting to watch ! 5 minutes was enough for me, need to go lie down now to recover.
I’ve been flicking forward in there latest vlog cos it’s SO boring. i noticed when she was walking towards James and Mila with the h&m bag that her boobs had NO support under her jumper, yet again. Surely they must hurt? Or be uncomfortable? I’m no where near as big as her but if I didn’t wear a bra I’d suffer 😂

Amber 100% went out in the pram in that yellow sleep suit, IN SPAIN. I can’t even cope with them 😂

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but who goes on holiday and does their morning planning… definitely not me…. She should of just stayed at home tbh. Poor amber being locked in a hotel room all week

Reactions: 8
THIS!!!! I’m new here- came over from the Elle thread (but this has given me a right giggle so I’ll be staying!) just to say that for someone who is sooooo self conscious of her boobs, carys sure does post a LOT of photos of them 👀

Self conscious of her boobs but they’re out again on Instagram stories 🙄

Reactions: 9
I honestly have never known someone spend so much time on their phone while on holiday. She posts updates every time she does something: Amber waking up, journaling, going for breakfast, putting her bikini on... most people use a holiday as a time to switch off. And she's vlogging the whole thing as well but by the looks of things they haven't left the hotel! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her screen time must be something like 12 hours a day.

Reactions: 12
if only cary's spent as much time with Amber as she does on her phone!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
James and Carys #14 bikinis worn like a thong, Carys on her phone all day long

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.