Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh of course the only reason he was playing and engaging with Leo with the rattles and the sensory thing is because they were being filmed for TV! :cautious:

Nice to see Sophie looking as happy as ever:ROFLMAO:
Does anyone else think he acts as if he’s a single dad or is that just the narcissist in him that says I, I, I, me, me, me🙄 It’s always I fed him, I changed his nappy, I done this, I done that, I read a news article yesterday that was saying the baby needs an operation☹ even in that it was I was changing him, I noticed the lump, I called the doctor, he never gives sophie credit for anything. I do wonder if she’s struggling a bit or if he’s taking right over just to paint this picture that he does it all. Even taking him away to his Mum’s for a few days by himself screams to me ‘look at me, I’m the best dad ever’. I do actually think sometimes she maybe gets fed up with it all & does just want to enjoy her life with her kids with maybe some ads for clothes etc but Jake is grabbing everything that he can get his hands on😠 Who knows🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
As if he's posted a Happy 4 Months and loads of comments saying "Wasn't he born on the 26th?" hahaha of course he's one of those idiots that thinks 16 weeks is 4 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if he's posted a Happy 4 Months and loads of comments saying "Wasn't he born on the 26th?" hahaha of course he's one of those idiots that thinks 16 weeks is 4 months!
Literally one of my pet hates when people think when they are 4 weeks old they are a month Old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think he acts as if he’s a single dad or is that just the narcissist in him that says I, I, I, me, me, me🙄 It’s always I fed him, I changed his nappy, I done this, I done that, I read a news article yesterday that was saying the baby needs an operation☹ even in that it was I was changing him, I noticed the lump, I called the doctor, he never gives sophie credit for anything. I do wonder if she’s struggling a bit or if he’s taking right over just to paint this picture that he does it all. Even taking him away to his Mum’s for a few days by himself screams to me ‘look at me, I’m the best dad ever’. I do actually think sometimes she maybe gets fed up with it all & does just want to enjoy her life with her kids with maybe some ads for clothes etc but Jake is grabbing everything that he can get his hands on😠 Who knows🤷🏼‍♀️
What’s the matter with the baby? Why’s he having an operation?

He’s got a small hernia. Jake said it’s nothing to worry about and he’s spoken to a doctor and they have an appointment. So not sure why he’s broadcasting and asking for advice off thousands of housewives who wet themselves at the sight of his bare chest 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has a hernia☹ Very common in small babies & I’m fairly certain it’s quite a straight forward procedure so fingers crossed it’s the same for this little one🤞🏼

God forgive me for saying this but you know Jake will milk it rather than focusing on his son, it will be something else that is publicised for him to get attention.

Reactions: 5
He has a hernia☹ Very common in small babies & I’m fairly certain it’s quite a straight forward procedure so fingers crossed it’s the same for this little one🤞🏼

God forgive me for saying this but you know Jake will milk it rather than focusing on his son, it will be something else that is publicised for him to get attention.
I was born with a hernia! Didn’t need an operation, sorted itself on its own!
you are right - he will milk it, more instagram content for Jake….

Reactions: 8
Omfg!!😳 I thought I’d seen it all but that has got to be the worst, desperation is oozing out of him🤣 Please don’t tell me all they retweets is sad fucks tagging soccer aid & ITV to say they should get him🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂 I honestly can’t stop laughing at this😂😂 He has ideas of grandeur & is so deluded he thinks he’s higher profile that what he actually is, poor Jake, you really need to realise that you are a z lister sweetie😚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See he’s at his mums again. I think the post above was correct where he wants it to look like he’s doing everything, and giving Sophie a break, and he’s the best dad ever. But it’s all for content. I’m surprised he’s not moved in with his mum

See he’s at his mums again. I think the post above was correct where he wants it to look like he’s doing everything, and giving Sophie a break, and he’s the best dad ever. But it’s all for content. I’m surprised he’s not moved in with his mum
That’s probably why there was no posts today, he was obviously driving there? Did he not announce he was going😳 Not like him not to inform everyone what he’s doing😂 Maybe sophie has told him to duck off🤣

Just to add it’s actually great that I’ve blocked him & only see what he’s up to on here🙌🏼

• Haha
Oh god that's cringe. Does he no longer have an agent?

He has got so beggy I'm guessing his 5 mins of minor fame is running out

Reactions: 2
He’s at his mothers house AGAIN?! What for?! Jesus Christ - cut the cord Jake.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.