Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little love. No stimulation no colour no rattles . Nothing to play with hold nothing over the bouncer . No colour . No teether to hold. His hairy chops shoved in his face daily hour after hour . Ffs wake up. . Just nothing. Poor love.
Really pisses me off how Leo either has Jake’s phone shoved in his face or has been shoved in front of the TV in that bouncer. Why does a 4month old need to watch TV? Put him on a blanket on the floor with some toys to hold/reach for or under a baby gym, its not hard ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Jake ffs wake up. Put some toys rattle something In front of that poor lads face for some stimulation. Not just your face . Nothing You wonder why he cries. He is bored of your face. He is bored . Stimulation. Required. He has nothing to play with. Rattle. Put in his mouth .poor little man. He is so bored of you . What is it near 4 months and no toys. No stimulation bit your ugly face no thank you

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jake ffs wake up. Put some toys rattle something In front of that poor lads face for some stimulation. Not just your face . Nothing You wonder why he cries. He is bored of your face. He is bored . Stimulation. Required. He has nothing to play with. Rattle. Put in his mouth .poor little man. He is so bored of you . What is it near 4 months and no toys. No stimulation bit your ugly face no thank you
Maybe going to nursery will be a good thing for Leo....time away from his Dad and some stimulation.,

Reactions: 7
This can’t be right…..

she was pregnant with leo when they went to Turkey on holiday in August last year. She couldn’t have her teeth done because she was pregnant and it was her pregnancy with Leo. So they knew she was pregnant in August, So Jake can’t have moved out to his mums in September and then found out about the pregnancy because he already knew….!
if you google 'Jake Quickenden sophie split' all the articles pop up, they quoted him word by word and he even spoke about it on his story so i'm not sure about what is right or wrong lol.

if you google 'Jake Quickenden sophie split' all the articles pop up, they quoted him word by word and he even spoke about it on his story so i'm not sure about what is right or wrong lol.
It says he moved out before she found out she was pregnant. nothing about it being in September

Maybe going to nursery will be a good thing for Leo....time away from his Dad and some stimulation.,
Dick head probably can’t bear to not touch his phone for 30 mins to play with his baby and be present in the moment. Never see Sophie playing or talking with him either. I honestly think they just stick him in front of the tv for a bit, then go off and do their own thing. They could take him to baby classes ( I don’t live in the UK but assuming they are open now? ) - they have more spare time than most new parents! Even first thing in the morning, you can see both of them in bed in the mirror on their bloody phones whilst Leo’s just lying there, it’s pathetic and so sad for him. And just to add, I absolutely HATE how Jake always bangs on about how tired he is - YOU ARE BOTH AT HOME ALL DAY DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, TAKE TURNS TO HAVE A NAP IF YOU’RE SO DAMN TIRED. There are parents working full-time alongside looking after a baby and we can’t just nap or saunter off to the gym or spa weekends whenever we want - we don’t sit there constantly complaining about how tired we are!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.