Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha how condescending - I gather plenty are fake but they make me laugh that’s all I said - it seems like when you actually comment something positive plenty try and change your mind by picking apart what you have said !
Jake went on a breast feeding forum on fb some weeks ago where people where discussing a question ‘he’ had asked on Instagram!
Someone from the fb group messaged him to say it was being discussed.
He joined the group,screen shot peoples names and posted them on his Instagram !
They WERE NOT troll comments!
The peoples names he posted had their inboxes flooded with nasty messages from some of his kiddie fans abusing them.
He went further, posting the name of the girl who told him his question was being discussed.He threw her under the bus too calling her ‘ the mole’
It’s called ‘ doxxing’

More recently he posted a poll asking who was going to download his song.. all those who voted ‘no’ had their names plastered all over his insta story’s.
Again,these people had his maniac fans abusing them!
I DMd him asking if he was allowed to posts peoples names as he does not have their permission ( no hate ,no trolling )
His response to me was’ ill do what I like’ then he blocked me!
Trolling isn’t acceptable but ,if you do not agree with his narrative or question something he says or does he shouts troll!
I’ve seen him go for people time and again on insta & on Twitter.
So much so,many,on here ,have reported him to Instagram.
I also followed him for some time however, I’ve seen so much of his vile behavior,along with him pimping his baby out without a thought to his consent or privacy I now know he’s an egotistical, nasty individual.
P.S
Sophie blocked me too.. obviously instructed to do so by Jake.
(I’ve never ,ever commented or interacted with her!!!!!)

Reactions: 20
Jake went on a breast feeding forum on fb some weeks ago where people where discussing a question ‘he’ had asked on Instagram!
Someone from the fb group messaged him to say it was being discussed.
He joined the group,screen shot peoples names and posted them on his Instagram !
They WERE NOT troll comments!
The peoples names he posted had their inboxes flooded with nasty messages from some of his kiddie fans abusing them.
He went further, posting the name of the girl who told him his question was being discussed.He threw her under the bus too calling her ‘ the mole’
It’s called ‘ doxxing’

More recently he posted a poll asking who was going to download his song.. all those who voted ‘no’ had their names plastered all over his insta story’s.
Again,these people had his maniac fans abusing them!
I DMd him asking if he was allowed to posts peoples names as he does not have their permission ( no hate ,no trolling )
His response to me was’ ill do what I like’ then he blocked me!
Trolling isn’t acceptable but ,if you do not agree with his narrative or question something he says or does he shouts troll!
I’ve seen him go for people time and again on insta & on Twitter.
So much so,many,on here ,have reported him to Instagram.
I also followed him for some time however, I’ve seen so much of his vile behavior,along with him pimping his baby out without a thought to his consent or privacy I now know he’s an egotistical, nasty individual.
P.S
Sophie blocked me too.. obviously instructed to do so by Jake.
(I’ve never ,ever commented or interacted with her!!!!!)
that’s your experience and I can understand based on the above why you have chosen not to follow him anymore - I just like the funny icks - I skip past most of the other stories tbf

that’s your experience and I can understand based on the above why you have chosen not to follow him anymore - I just like the funny icks - I skip past most of the other stories tbf
I beg to differ ,it’s the experience of way too many who have had their inboxes flooded with vitriol because off his doxxing.
The man who claims to
‘ rise above trolling’ actually instigates it.
If you follow him then you must have seen him do this.
Anyway -each to their own👍🏻

Reactions: 17
Jake spreads to be kind whilst sending 900,000 fans after anyone who dares disagree. He can get in the bin. He’s a narcissist

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I see people were mistaken that this was still a rave thread😂

This is the thing with zinfluencers, lots of people don’t see anything wrong with everything being a constant ad🙄 They actually aspire to be like them hence why we have so many home, cleaning, blogger accounts. Instagram is saturated with them & I’m sorry but they’re not all there because they love cleaning or showing off their clothes, home etc. People see them sitting about on their arse all day doing nothing & getting paid for it or getting things for free and think I could do that🤷🏼‍♀️ What a sad world we live in now where people want, want, want but only give the minimum in return, I would actually have more respect for them if they worked & done their influencing, I would then say they deserved it all👍🏼

That was genuinely why I followed Jake for so long because he was funny (loved the TikToks, Rose & Barbara, even the icks when he first started them) he didn’t take himself too seriously & above all he did just want to make people laugh and he wasn’t sucked into all that ad, promoting shite mentality. Now he has went completely the opposite way, the constant ads, being on the beg all the bloody time & parading his son all over social media🙄 The laughs are now few & far between because he’s a negative Nigel who has realised crying troll will get him more attention than blocking & deleting them, he outs people all over social media so they then get lynched by his fans who ironically are so angry about the ‘trolls’ they don’t even realise that they’ve then become the trolls, you couldn’t write this tit😂

Sorry if it sounds like a longwinded rant🤦🏼‍♀️ Just a bit of perspective for people who wander on thinking we are all just Jake haters😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I see people were mistaken that this was still a rave thread😂

This is the thing with zinfluencers, lots of people don’t see anything wrong with everything being a constant ad🙄 They actually aspire to be like them hence why we have so many home, cleaning, blogger accounts. Instagram is saturated with them & I’m sorry but they’re not all there because they love cleaning or showing off their clothes, home etc. People see them sitting about on their arse all day doing nothing & getting paid for it or getting things for free and think I could do that🤷🏼‍♀️ What a sad world we live in now where people want, want, want but only give the minimum in return, I would actually have more respect for them if they worked & done their influencing, I would then say they deserved it all👍🏼

That was genuinely why I followed Jake for so long because he was funny (loved the TikToks, Rose & Barbara, even the icks when he first started them) he didn’t take himself too seriously & above all he did just want to make people laugh and he wasn’t sucked into all that ad, promoting shite mentality. Now he has went completely the opposite way, the constant ads, being on the beg all the bloody time & parading his son all over social media🙄 The laughs are now few & far between because he’s a negative Nigel who has realised crying troll will get him more attention than blocking & deleting them, he outs people all over social media so they then get lynched by his fans who ironically are so angry about the ‘trolls’ they don’t even realise that they’ve then become the trolls, you couldn’t write this tit😂

Sorry if it sounds like a longwinded rant🤦🏼‍♀️ Just a bit of perspective for people who wander on thinking we are all just Jake haters😂
💯 this

Reactions: 7
Do they ever put that child down? I've yet to see them pop him on a playmat, give him a rattle, anything. It's like they've birthed an accessory, not a human being who needs stimulation rather than being carried around or having their mugs in his face all the time or shoved in front of the telly for content

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do they ever put that child down? I've yet to see them pop him on a playmat, give him a rattle, anything. It's like they've birthed an accessory, not a human being who needs stimulation rather than being carried around or having their mugs in his face all the time or shoved in front of the telly for content
It’s ridiculous. I honestly think Jake will have a breakdown if he has to go away for panto or something and can see him dragging the family with him

Reactions: 8
See they've put a staged photo of him on his mat and another with a book on his stories...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Not sure what I hate more - Jake talking to himself in that stupid pink wig or how he sticks Leo in front of the TV to film himself pulling faces at whatever is on the screen.

Reactions: 7
Not sure what I hate more - Jake talking to himself in that stupid pink wig or how he sticks Leo in front of the TV to film himself pulling faces at whatever is on the screen.
No idea why he is pulling faces I bet he sits there for hours watching it haha
About his level of intelligence

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yet again sharing all of his sons medical history which he hasn’t consented to, for anyone to see. Go and discuss it with friends and family jake.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Some very passive aggressive rattle waving going on. Must be difficult getting parenting advice when you're the perfect parent

Reactions: 5
If you look at the top left of his Instagram stories you’ll see he even uses a filter on his baby. The bloke is unreal

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ahhhh of course the only reason he was playing and engaging with Leo with the rattles and the sensory thing is because they were being filmed for TV! :cautious:

Nice to see Sophie looking as happy as ever:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.