Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last story oh we forget our chargers our phones are about to die . No jake you lying idiot. Your little man is at your mums .no way are you going to be with out a phone in case of emergency .with out any charge. what an idiot . That just proves it . .

Reactions: 6
His mum stories thru the week saying she was looking after the baby for a couple of days as the were going away for the weekend

Reactions: 4
His mum stories thru the week saying she was looking after the baby for a couple of days as the were going away for the weekend
Yes exactly this , just showed a story claiming they haven’t got a charger and both phones are about to go. Knowing how he dotes on that baby .no way have either of them forgot a charger in case of emergency.as baby is at mums for the weekend.

OMG did you see Sophie turn to her side when Jake was talking about the wallpaper matching 😂😂😂😂😂 she literally couldn't of made it more obvious that she wanted her boobs more in the shot...I'm literally cringing to bad, she didn't even take her own eyes away from looking at herself in the shot 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like maybe the baby was dropped off so they could do an undisclosed ad
Every Tom Dick and Harry shitfluencer has been there on a ‘pr invite’ this past couple of weeks. That doesn’t even look like Sophie anymore, what the duck has she done to her face!

So quite clearly they haven’t forgotten a charger🙄 Knowing Jake he’s went to a shop late last night to buy one😂 I saw on Sophie’s stories this morning that influencing is hard😴 Speaks volumes about their relationship that they go away for a weekend & all they do is be on their phones doing stupid questions🙄 I take it if she’s doing that he must be doing something else on his phone because quite clearly they don’t want to spend quality time together😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine having a kid free weekend away and still not being able to put your phone down.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Imagine having a kid free weekend away and still not being able to put your phone down.
They really do have the most boring relationship!!! I bet Leo is loving the time away from his Dad, bet he’s feeling really chilled and relaxed

Reactions: 12
So they have a child free weekend, go away and spend their time eye bleeping themselves on their phones instead of putting their phones down and just being with each other. And why with him is it always my child, I did this, I did that. If my fella did that and didn't even acknowledge that our child has a mother, but made out like he was a single parent like the way he goes on, he would be very much living that single parent lifestyle!!

They really do have the most boring relationship!!! I bet Leo is loving the time away from his Dad, bet he’s feeling really chilled and relaxed
Must be loving not having the camera thrust in his face all the time. Imagine being that little and your everyday life is looking at yourself on a tiny screen 90% of your awake time.

Reactions: 7
I’ll tell you what gives me the ick, Jake rubbing his pecs and eye bleeping himself on camera. It’s mad the amount he loves himself, how do his lad mates not take the piss

Reactions: 15
I don't follow but had a quick look this morning. Don't all jump on me but he is a bit OTT with that baby isn't he?

Reactions: 10
I don't follow but had a quick look this morning. Don't all jump on me but he is a bit OTT with that baby isn't he?
He never puts the poor thing down. Saw his mum rattling on about how hard it is today. Kinda feels like Jake’s told her to tell everyone so it makes him look like he’s not such a whinge.
Does his mum just literally spend her time opening parcels?

might just be me but Sophie seems so over him lately

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does he have any?

I’ll tell you what gives me the ick, Jake rubbing his pecs and eye bleeping himself on camera. It’s mad the amount he loves himself, how do his lad mates not take the piss
Does he have any?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.