Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno how anyone can take Wayne Linekar seriously. What a joke of a man. He’s just so greasy, sleazy and behaves like an 18 year old. He’s got to be up in his 60s?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s a total sleaze bag( Wayne) Jakes just hanging off him for association .
Pathetic!

Reactions: 11
It’s quite sad how dead behind the eyes Sophie is around Leo …. Why is nobody noticing

Reactions: 9
Yes he's being surgically removed from his Fathers grasp!

Strange that I always wished higher for my son.

Has he had work done??
He’s had those ridiculous comedy veneers done and 2 hair transplants. I think he’s probably also had the odd bit of Botox/filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I heartless cow for cringing out my arse because Jake is singing Dance with my father by Luther Vandross on fathers day as a tribute to his dad? 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Am I heartless cow for cringing out my arse because Jake is singing Dance with my father by Luther Vandross on fathers day as a tribute to his dad? 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩 😩
Nope. That sounds very contrived and a plee for attention and sympathy. There are plenty of social media things going around today about lost fathers. Making it the subject of a self promotional singing vid is just a bit tacky. If it was genuine he wouldn't feel the need to publish it for all to see. In fact most people would take the day to reflect and think of their loved ones. I'd say he is actually addicted to social media.

Reactions: 15
Nope. That sounds very contrived and a plee for attention and sympathy. There are plenty of social media things going around today about lost fathers. Making it the subject of a self promotional singing vid is just a bit tacky. If it was genuine he wouldn't feel the need to publish it for all to see. In fact most people would take the day to reflect and think of their loved ones. I'd say he is actually addicted to social media.
Just doesn't feel genuine, if he was really dreading how today was going go as he's a new dad then his brother would of been with him today for support? he has enough family with him today to give a hug and chat but he chooses to do the whole 'mental heath advocate' act to his following instead....and some how managed to post 2 ADs today...no day off !!!!

Thread suggestion

Always on the beg for this & that, thinks he’s god’s gift when he’s really a twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just doesn't feel genuine, if he was really dreading how today was going go as he's a new dad then his brother would of been with him today for support? he has enough family with him today to give a hug and chat but he chooses to do the whole 'mental heath advocate' act to his following instead....and some how managed to post 2 ADs today...no day off !!!!
I don’t mean to sound like a total witch and I know it is Father’s Day so he is bound to be upset to some extent. I am wondering though if it is genuine or if it’s for attention, if it’s the latter then he truly is vile😤 From what I can remember of his X factor audition, it was losing his brother he spoke about. When he did the full monty it seemed that no one really knew the story of his dad & brother so that’s why I’m asking if he never really touched on it & it’s only now that he’s using it for mental health & attention like he does the trolls. If he has then I apologise for even thinking like that but I wouldn’t put anything past him🙄

Reactions: 6
Problem is, even if it is sincere, his reputation is such that its hard to believe him. Nothing about him seems authentic and honest, so why should we trust him now

Reactions: 8
I don’t mean to sound like a total witch and I know it is Father’s Day so he is bound to be upset to some extent. I am wondering though if it is genuine or if it’s for attention, if it’s the latter then he truly is vile😤 From what I can remember of his X factor audition, it was losing his brother he spoke about. When he did the full monty it seemed that no one really knew the story of his dad & brother so that’s why I’m asking if he never really touched on it & it’s only now that he’s using it for mental health & attention like he does the trolls. If he has then I apologise for even thinking like that but I wouldn’t put anything past him🙄
How did they die?

Reactions: 1
It’s really awful about his father but I just can’t help thinking it’s a cry for attention. Poor Ashley and safiiyaa, it’s almost become an obsession for jake

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice Sophie in the reflection on this video, jake and her both facing baby, jake smiling away at Leo but Sophie just sits there stone cold miserable face
I noticed this. I can’t stand her either, she’s a boring, miserable cow. Even when she smiles it looks forced. Although I’d be pretty miserable if I had to live with Jake 24/7 as well :ROFLMAO:

Just got to say I'm so so sick of it when Leo smiles ..he says there he is ..but weird if you ask me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.