Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they look so uncomfortable and restrictive! I'm glad these weren't a thing whem mine were young..They make me feel quite nervous as there was so much emphasis on babies being kept cool and only having a sheèt or blanket over them so they could move it away from themselves and not overheat when mine were born. Maybe this has advise has changed as i see so many babies in these things and those sleep head things.
They are good for newborn babies who don’t really move much, it stops them hitting themselves in the head and waking themselves up. But when they start moving their arms/hands more and look like they’re fighting and squirming to get out they shouldn’t really be in them. Can’t really overheat in them, but I guess it depends what TOG you get. I live in Australia, they are really popular over here.

I don’t normally like judging other parents for things, as long as a baby is safe, healthy and happy then sometimes its whatever works best for you, but Jake is an utter twit who thinks hes Superdad and uses that poor baby for likes and attention, so I don’t care, I’m going to judge him all I want :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
It must be so hot in that swaddle thing at the moment, I had my first baby in the summer and honestly I was driving myself insane every night worrying about what to dress them in for bed!

We know Jake doesn't take advice (but just in case he decides to take some whilst scrolling here) a midwife told me babies can't regulate temperature but it's better to be slightly underdressed than over, because if they're cold they will wake up if they're hot they won't and over heating is more dangerous.

Reactions: 10
It must be so hot in that swaddle thing at the moment, I had my first baby in the summer and honestly I was driving myself insane every night worrying about what to dress them in for bed!

We know Jake doesn't take advice (but just in case he decides to take some whilst scrolling here) a midwife told me babies can't regulate temperature but it's better to be slightly underdressed than over, because if they're cold they will wake up if they're hot they won't and over heating is more dangerous.
Thats what i think too! My children were both born in summer and i also worried so much about putting too much clothing on them at night incase they got too hot. Even swaddling wasn't really advised in summer as babies sleep more soundly like this so these suits would have been a definite no no!

Reactions: 6
I have had to block him, he’s an absolute bleep!! Excuse my language but he really is😠 I can’t bear to see him eye bleeping himself anymore or spouting shite about what he would do for his son as if he’s number 1 Dad🙄 That’s what a parent should do Jake but we don’t feel the need to profess it to the world every bleeping day, cannot get over the change in him since becoming a Dad, even hungrier for attention but now he’s forcing that poor child to be a pawn in his game, disgraceful☹View attachment 619192
I’m going to do the same. Can’t stand to watch him admiring himself, prodding that child or making out he’s the best dad/stepdad in the world any longer. He talks absolute crap. He’s a knob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
50 bleeping POSTS … 50 posts this morning alone. Jesus duck.

Name a thirstier instagrammer ???
Ps JAKE 👋 duck OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
TBF I actually follow his account and enjoy it! Especially the icks, make me laugh most of them! He does AD a lot of things but I’d probably do the same if I had loads of followers! He’s nice to look at too 😂🥰

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
TBF I actually follow his account and enjoy it! Especially the icks, make me laugh most of them! He does AD a lot of things but I’d probably do the same if I had loads of followers! He’s nice to look at too 😂🥰
Let us know how you feel in a week, guys a dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In a week? I’ve followed him for about a year and still enjoy his stories! He’s not for everyone but I think he’s funny
What’s funny about showing your baby shitting himself and every detail of his medical history, waking your mum up whenever she’s helping out and constantly having a camera in her face, posting Fred’s school to 900k followers, troll baiting, selling tit that obviously doesn’t work (cbd and all the gym equipment as one example), moaning how little time you have whilst posting 48 stories before breakfast....genuinely think I’m missing something?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Most of us used to follow and like Jake, this actually used to be a rave thread until the baby came and he changed!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s funny about showing your baby shitting himself and every detail of his medical history, waking your mum up whenever she’s helping out and constantly having a camera in her face, posting Fred’s school to 900k followers, troll baiting, selling tit that obviously doesn’t work (cbd and all the gym equipment as one example), moaning how little time you have whilst posting 48 stories before breakfast....genuinely think I’m missing something?
I like the Icks and confessions - they make me laugh compared to other accounts that try and do the same

Reactions: 1
Didn't you know he is a sea horse? He birthed that child himself, that's why he needs meal replacements to get his pre baby body back! 😏🤣
Oh yes sorry I forgot, he’s not constantly mentioned him 79 times a day, set up a monetised account for him, been on every morning show going or started a podcast about being the only father ever, so it had slipped my mind. My bad

I like the Icks and confessions - they make me laugh compared to other accounts that try and do the same
Hate to break it to you but half of those are fake just wanting Jake to read them out. Same as Chris and rosie Ramsey’s podcast, started off okay then people just started sending in more outlandish stuff to get a mention.

this thread used to be a rave one funnily enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yes sorry I forgot, he’s not constantly mentioned him 79 times a day, set up a monetised account for him, been on every morning show going or started a podcast about being the only father ever, so it had slipped my mind. My bad

Hate to break it to you but half of those are fake just wanting Jake to read them out. Same as Chris and rosie Ramsey’s podcast, started off okay then people just started sending in more outlandish stuff to get a mention.

this thread used to be a rave one funnily enough.
hahaha how condescending - I gather plenty are fake but they make me laugh that’s all I said - it seems like when you actually comment something positive plenty try and change your mind by picking apart what you have said !

Reactions: 1
hahaha how condescending - I gather plenty are fake but they make me laugh that’s all I said - it seems like when you actually comment something positive plenty try and change your mind by picking apart what you have said !
I didn’t think anything which was said was condescending at all. But maybe this isn’t the right thread for you - tattle isn’t normally FAN based chat, unless it’s on other parts of the forum.

Mind. The Rave section on him has turned - just peeped over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He irritates the duck out of me and I’m only still following him for the Icks and confessions because they literally make me lol, fake or not. (Ps don’t shoot me🤷🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.