Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow ai don’t get the impression they’re meant to be. When he was with his ex, he seemed a lot happier. I don’t really care either way, but notice how it always becomes a baby contest between exes. Him and Dannielle, Jack and Dani etc. Such sad sacks!

Reactions: 8
Somehow ai don’t get the impression they’re meant to be. When he was with his ex, he seemed a lot happier. I don’t really care either way, but notice how it always becomes a baby contest between exes. Him and Dannielle, Jack and Dani etc. Such sad sacks!
If he wasn't so compulsive he would of seen from day 1 that she wasn't for him. He even admitted that he would move back up north in a flash if they ever broke up as he doesn't like it where he is AND he said he only got back with Sophs because she got pregnant... it's a disaster waiting to happen, he'll be on loose women talking about how hard being a single dad is and how much he misses his boy if they ever broke up! Has Jake ever been diagnosed with ADHD because I have it but no way near as bad as him, he is riddled with all the behaviour associated with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If he wasn't so compulsive he would of seen from day 1 that she wasn't for him. He even admitted that he would move back up north in a flash if they ever broke up as he doesn't like it where he is AND he said he only got back with Sophs because she got pregnant... it's a disaster waiting to happen, he'll be on loose women talking about how hard being a single dad is and how much he misses his boy if they ever broke up! Has Jake ever been diagnosed with ADHD because I have it but no way near as bad as him, he is riddled with all the behaviour associated with it.
He broke up with her? I didn’t know about the getting back together thing. Hopefully once he’s back working and giving her some space he will chill out a bit I imagine he’s very hard work he’s so intense

Reactions: 3
A fellow ADHD peep - no he’s just a muggy beggy bleep. Sick of people being arseholes and then people saying “oh maybe it’s this maybe it’s that” … he doesn’t have ADHD his self esteem is far too healthy. He’s just a twit addicted to the buzz of social media and the sycophants who kiss his arse.
FACT.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He broke up with her? I didn’t know about the getting back together thing. Hopefully once he’s back working and giving her some space he will chill out a bit I imagine he’s very hard work he’s so intense
yeah he moved back in with his mum around September time, he said they broke up due the stress of a previous miscarriage when Sophie was 6 weeks pregnant... after a few days he back as he found out she was pregnant again.

Reactions: 2
yeah he moved back in with his mum around September time, he said they broke up due the stress of a previous miscarriage when Sophie was 6 weeks pregnant... after a few days he back as he found out she was pregnant again.
So instead of supporting her he ran off to his mums? Wow. That seems to be his go to thing because his mum never seems to tell him he’s wrong and bends over backwards for him

He’s soooooo tired. More tired than the billion of other parents, those working full time, people with sick kids. He’s more tired

Reactions: 5
💯 this

Reactions: 1
How does one get pregnant if their partner’s moved out! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This can’t be right…..

she was pregnant with leo when they went to Turkey on holiday in August last year. She couldn’t have her teeth done because she was pregnant and it was her pregnancy with Leo. So they knew she was pregnant in August, So Jake can’t have moved out to his mums in September and then found out about the pregnancy because he already knew….!

Reactions: 5
A fellow ADHD peep - no he’s just a muggy beggy bleep. Sick of people being arseholes and then people saying “oh maybe it’s this maybe it’s that” … he doesn’t have ADHD his self esteem is far too healthy. He’s just a twit addicted to the buzz of social media and the sycophants who kiss his arse.
FACT.
He actually does have ADHD he spoke about it when he done dancing on ice

Poor little love. No stimulation no colour no rattles . Nothing to play with hold nothing over the bouncer . No colour . No teether to hold. His hairy chops shoved in his face daily hour after hour . Ffs wake up. . Just nothing. Poor love.

• Sad
He’s been posting less of Fred lately do you think somethings been said? I did notice a video last week the poor kid had paper cello taped over his school jumper so Jake could film

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This can’t be right…..

she was pregnant with leo when they went to Turkey on holiday in August last year. She couldn’t have her teeth done because she was pregnant and it was her pregnancy with Leo. So they knew she was pregnant in August, So Jake can’t have moved out to his mums in September and then found out about the pregnancy because he already knew….!
Im sure they said on that crappy mtv programme that Sophie sent him to his mums as he was doing her box in. Not sure they actually split & more just her needing a break from him. Can’t say I blame her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.