Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Instagram has become the 3rd entity within his relationship with Sophie. Can you actually imagine what it’s like? He wakes up, and immediately picks up his phone, opens Instagram up and starts filming himself... sitting in his bed, talking into his phone.... it’s so weird. He’s not living a real life - he’s constantly performing for Instagram, even if he doesn’t realise it or even if he’s not doing it intentionally- by constantly videoing himself like this in what should be private family moments he’s taking himself out of the reality of it and turning it into a performance. It’s sad. He’s clearly got a lot of insecurities and needs rhe validation he gets online. I’m not sure how long Sophie is going to put up with her & her kids playing second fiddle to Instagram....

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Jaceydooley

I know he has just had a baby and he’s got his own nickname etc but i find all the ‘lion’ stuff and calling him ‘champ’ on his stories abit off considering it’s azayliah’s parents name for her

Reactions: 33

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
BORE OFF JAKE.

Don’t post questions if you don’t want people to have opinions. Better yet just put the options to only agree with you so you can feed your ego.

he’s telling people this afternoon they have too much time and need to go for a coffee etc instead but he’s tracked down someone who’s commented on FACEBOOK and found them on INSTAGRAM so he can tag them and set his 900k followers onto them.

he’ll then post their account when they have deleted it or had to make it private because of him and gloat about it. What a lovely bloke.

the irony that he’s dead against trolling and hate but then sends 900,000 people to do it to someone who hasn’t put themselves in the public eye.

the total lack of self awareness is ASTOUNDING

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I was one of the people who voted no and because he showed the accounts and names I’ve had 2 abusive messages tonight 😕

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Just watched the stories opening the presents, can’t believe Sophie’s reaction ‘I actually didn’t think it was as bad as I thought it was going to be’

Erm what?! How about a ‘awww how cute!’ (In your best fake voice/smile)

Then Jake commenting ‘what is he a mechanic?!’

His mum looked really upset
Ironic isn’t it with the amount of shit they get gifted and pretend to love. But can’t do it for someone they care about.

• Sad

Sick of the bs

Screenshot_20210522_104815_com.instagram.android.jpg

WHY ARE YOU FILMING YOUR OWN REACTION TO YOUR SON'S DISTRESS?? You fucking prick - anything for attention. What a fucking truly amazing dad you are. Utter dickhead!

• Angry
  • Sick

Elltee

Just popping into this thread because early 2020 I went to see kristina rhianoff and other ex strictly dancers on a tour and he was the “host”, he was awful, no personality at all, anyway… he came on every now and then and near the end he said something like “for the final time tonight, you’ll see me” and some guy shouted “thank fuck for that” sooo loud and you could see he was pissed off, looked like he was gonna kick off. I hate hecklers but it was kinda funny. He proper loves himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sick of the bs

Screenshot_20210507_163924_com.instagram.android.jpg

He just said he doesn't drag anyone down for what they think or say and everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Like....he *actually* said that 🤷‍♀️ those words came out of his mouth.
He really is not a well manchild.

Serious question... Does anyone find these 'icks: even faintly amusing?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I used to really like him and can’t believe how much he’s changed in such a short space of time. Can’t stand him now and don’t know how Sophie puts up with him.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Another question just asking what work he has coming up and he’s being salty about it.

What he meant to say was ‘ask me anything - as long as it’s just telling me what a great dad I am, how funny I am, how hot I am, how I’m a great boyfriend, how great I am with Freddy. Absolutely don’t mention my ‘full time job’

asdfgh77

I’m STILL receiving messages thanks to him plastering my name. At least My name will be off there by tonight, he on the other hand- will still embarrass himself. I hope he gets some help cos he needs it.

• Sad
  • Angry

Shad0w

See his mum is going down again for 5 days .
🙄 Even though she was so tired last time, and probably hasn’t recovered from the days he took the baby up to hers. I understand them needing the help with childcare though, it’s tough to look after a baby when you’re both home 24/7, pretty much do nothing and can laze around in bed whenever. Oh and working out in the gym, and sauna.... that takes time too. No wonder they need Nanny QVC to look after the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Remember that time Beyoncé begged her fans online to download her song on iTunes ….

No ? Me neither.

What a fucking prick.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Hands up I have had conversations with friends about his baby, sorry but we all didn't think he was cute at all. But none of us would directly message jake to tell him. Much as a knob as jake is, you just don't do that