Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in the US in Sept and it ain't bloody cheap 😭 only thing remotely worth buying was trainers

Reactions: 13
He’s so sad, Danny and dani dyer went to TFM last night, obviously to support Danny H cos he was in Eastenders with him. She’s mentioned him on her story saying well done to you and the rest of the cast.

Which sad act do you think has started following them both straight away lol?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
He’s so sad, Danny and dani dyer went to TFM last night, obviously to support Danny H cos he was in Eastenders with him. She’s mentioned him on her story saying well done to you and the rest of the cast.

Fucks sake I just woke my husband up from laughing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

and another day of me coming on here, reading something and making me spit my tea out 😂😂😂 He really is bleeping tragic 😂

• Haha
They were there to see their friend you chicken dipper head 😂the desperation 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More of a lurker but his most recent insta clip - I hate womanface I think its bleeping offensive and an easy way for a misogynistic bleep to take the piss out of women. He's not bleeping funny and the only woman I know who looks and sounds like that is his bleep of a mum.
As you all were - always feel better once I've had a rant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What the duck would he use for content (barring his dad/brother) if he didn’t have Spud 🙄 That reel he’s posted is gross 🤢 and the people in his comments encouraging it are as bad.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The irony of him saying to the waiter "if you can spell" when he's illiterate!!

Fakey tries to walk as if he is a macho A lister. He wishes!
---

So he’s monitoring all the cast’s social media as well. He must be livid he wasn’t mentioned by name considering he is an A lister! Weirdo alert!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Once again would rather get content from the goblin than take off his overloaded pissy nappy that should have been discarded the moment he woke up
#shittylazyfuckingparenting

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Fakey tries to walk as if he is a macho A lister. He wishes!
---

So he’s monitoring all the cast’s social media as well. He must be livid he wasn’t mentioned by name considering he is an A lister! Weirdo alert!
What a complete bellend.
Although its nice to see that despite Fakey’s desperate insta adding Harry (The Traitors) is actually following some “real talent” 😜😜

Attachments

• Haha
Why are those two twats half naked in the middle of winter.Leo’s nappy full of piss and his stomach so swollen it’s disgusting.No idea why they think anything they post with that poor child is funny is beyond me.See he’s recovered from his cold and flaps no words for that stupid thick cow.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Gaybaiting is a bleep’s trick and he needs to be careful as the community will turn on him if he carries on, no one likes it. He’s been doing this for a while now, he is just getting more confident and overt.

It’s a really weird thing to watch someone so fame hungry and willing to sell his soul for anything and yet the best he can do is a travelodge video with a Love Island reject. It wouldn’t shock me if he himself paid the perfume shop to use him, I put absolutely nothing past this person and his absolute need for attention and fame.

Someone mentioned Sam Thompson and I’m inclined to agree, I think the difference is that Sam is he is genuine and it’s consistent; secret Made In Chelsea fan here and I also like what He does with Pete Wicks albeit it’s getting a bit old now. I guess my point is that Jake is fake and unlikeable and I don’t think he has the awareness nor capacity to change that.

I personally just find him fake, smug, annoying and narcissistic to the point of comedy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
State of his nappy! He’s nearly 3 years old, bleeping potty train him
This, for me, is always a sign of being just a generally neglectful parent. Nappies are bare basics. I don’t even have kids and I can see the issue and feel sorry for the poor sod. It’s so cruel. Imagine having to walk around soaked in your own urine because your parents can’t be arsed to take five minutes to change your nappy because they are too busy eye-bleeping themselves. From a dignity and respect standpoint it is horrible let alone sores etc.

I don’t hold my breath for potty training when they can’t even be arsed to put him in a fresh nappy.
---
State of his nappy! He’s nearly 3 years old, bleeping potty train him
--

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Leo always looks unkempt and scruffy.How the hell did she bring Fred up as she as a mother is failing that young boy on every level.Allowing prick to film him daily when home is painful to watch.His speech is shocking and the pair of them are the worst kind of parents.Going to just read on here and not view his stories over the weekend the pair of them really piss me off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.