Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Welcome! This is the friendliest thread on Tattle. They are the gift that keep on giving. Anything you need to know is in the Wiki. Nearly 10 pages now! 😂
Thank you so much for a kind welcome! I’ve read all pages of this thread alone so I will start on the wiki, I’m not quite sure why I find them so fascinating but I do. I’m always slightly perplexed by the more of a twat someone is, the higher they think of themselves-I guess you have to have no shame posting on insta the way they do!

A couple of things I’ve already noted-his real face needs to match the filters or the theatre goers may think he’s a stand in, and secondly their house looks like it’s rented but they don’t pay the rent so they’re ready to do a runner at any minute-why is it so bare?! The tv looks so lonely.

It gives the impression it’s very echoey. The house and his head.

Keep up the good work guys, I’ve had a crap week and the comments have given me a real chuckle 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Well shucks blush blush, thank you for the votes. And many thanks Crazy for the, as always fab intro & recap.

I am just on my way to have my lips blown up & then coated in creosote. Following this, I'm going to walk through a hedge backwards to style my hair - I'll pop the link below guyyys 👇 as I've had a few people ask me how I get my hair so greasy & lank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’d go back to primary school first Fakey! Learn how to spell and be able to hold an intelligent conversation isn’t in his vocabulary! Thick fucking wanker
Funny how he doesn’t bring up other political agendas but when it comes to one about banning phones he’s on it instantly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @ShowMeThe Money for our new thread title! You win a stick of Sarfend's finest cock, I mean rock!! 🌈

It was a belter that previous thread - full of 🌈, made-up stories that never happened and much speculation about Celebrity Masterchef! A homeless Ian Beale even made an appearance too!

Screenshot_20240209-223611~2.png

He's been 'Presenting' again too - once in Wales and once in a manky corridor. Flapz showed her flaps and tramp stamp off on a grifted trip to Champneys and we saw her disgusting trotters again. 🤢 Honestly, the sight of those horrid feet has put me off of cod for life and I love my chippy. 🤢

Screenshot_20240209-223545~2.png

We had several stories that completely NEVER HAPPENED and he went to Karen's Diner. He was so taken with one of the waiters there that he started following him on Instagram. WTF? 🌈

Flapz is busy looking for green flags in people but she's too thick to see she's married to the biggest red flag going! 🌈

Today, we experienced the gayest advert of all time with Chris Hughes for The Perfume Shop. Jesus wept. 🌈

He's currently AWOL in Saaaarfend as The Full Monty is at the Cliffs Pavillion. He's obviously not staying at home or he would be posting with Gail. He was last seen in a gay bar with a Kiss Me Quick hat on with a stick of rock up his bum. 😂

Keep on grinding Fakeys!! 🌈

Screenshot_20240209-223744~2.png

A more detailed recap can be found in Wiki 8/9. Yes, we are on Page 9! 🌈

Previous thread:

---
Possibly the most gayest advert of all time. I am NEVER setting foot in The Perfume Shop ever again. I would rather wipe shit around my neck than buy anything from this shop ever again after seeing these two utter tossers doing an advert for them. 🤢

An e-mail is on it's way to them. I showed Mr Crazy and two of my boys today and their faces said it all. 💯

---
It turns out that Squidward CAN sing because the clarinet failed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Sam really is living the life now that Fakeys been desperate for, for years 🤭 Let’s be honest it also shows Fakey isn’t particularly liked (surprise surprise) cos even though I don’t dislike Sam, in some ways their personalities are very similar. The difference is ST doesn’t come across as desperate for fame like Fakey does. Considering ST comes from money and has a lifestyle F&F could only ever dream of, he appears a lot more humble, sincere and grateful for his opportunities than Fakey ever has. Now just manifesting ST gets offered SCD 😂
Congrats on the thread title win @ShowMeThe Money 😊 and thanks for doing another fantastic recap @CrazyBaldhead 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Posing for a fucking selfie, heavily filtered, staring at his phone, feeling sorry for himself. What an immature creep. He's meant to be a father of two, grown up, responsible. Pity party for one.

• Sick
Reactions: 32

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I totally agree with this and back it 💯 The children of today should not be glued to their phones and they should be banned from schools.

If they're not banned from schools, children will become phone-addicted zombies and will be thick and illiterate.

They might even grow up to spell major as MAYJOR.

Stupid syrup-wearing prick. 🤡

428479655_1518072518766007_8552467787407643631_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Anyone who finds those reels hilarious and are telling him they need their own show need to be checked into a mental health facility ASAP.

If he thinks his kid is funny Jesus Christ 🙄 He’s away with the fairies. Feel sad that a 2 almost 3 year old has not been able to enjoy a nice normal childhood and is stuck with two useless parents.

• Sad

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Anyone else notice we haven’t had any of the pretend ice bath since it was announced the Freeze The Fear isn’t being renewed 😂 so fucking obvious this cunt

• Haha

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Flappy must have sold all his shirts on Vinted.
Pretty off-putting to sit opposite the top hat nipple while eating your tea

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
What a mess Leo looks.While she puts post after post of herself dressed in new clothes😳Her young son looks like a tramp as usual.Jake the fake has been hiding as once Leo is not around the sad twat has nothing to post.
I know I’ve said it before (and no doubt I’ll end up saying again in the future 😂) but it astounds me that with two parents that are so vain and shallow about their own appearances, that they don’t care that their son looks so dishevelled and grubby all the time. Do they not realise that it looks so bad on them, that there’s them wearing new clothes all the time, where Leo looks like he’s been dressed from a jumble sale 😡

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So flaps still home and prick getting Leo to try and say I love you yet again.Bless prick is poorly🤣🤣and how ugly is he even with the filters on🤢🤢View attachment 2747515
Notice that whenever she’s going away with the kids he’s always suddenly ill? When she actually goes get ready for the full on pity party, he does it every time. How much he misses them but he has to ‘work’ for them, anxiety, grief, etc…. It’s been over a year since he went on a family holiday (one that included Fred) and that’s not because of work because he barely did anything until the tour started in September. That’s his choice 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Turtledove58

VIP Member
I know why flaps is quiet, her ex and new wife are expecting a baby boy! Freddie’s face was pure joy💙

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30