Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the awful Christine mcguiness posting about her dads addiction for 40 years.Ffs she’s like Jake the fake and will use any excuse for likes and comments.Can see the dead coming out again soon as Leo has had his picture recycled for likes last week.

Reactions: 20
Much needed family time? Lol Flappy leaving it late to go to the states poor Freddie and jetlagged for back to school :(

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I thought she might have already gone jazz seeing prick has not been home.Must be paying the fine and taking him out of school.Must be nice to have all these holidays when she’s jobless😳When was the last time she did anything other than sell her tit on Facebook and vinted😳

Reactions: 19
I thought she might have already gone jazz seeing prick has not been home.Must be paying the fine and taking him out of school.Must be nice to have all these holidays when she’s jobless😳When was the last time she did anything other than sell her tit on Facebook and vinted😳
Flappy's daddy will pay the fine like he pays for her lifestyle

Reactions: 17
Awww diddums. He's got a sniffle today Columbian cold and been 'so busy'. Ready for some 'much-needed' family time. 🙄 Is Flapz off to America this weekend as I think the kids only have one week off don't they?

425761063_805833858243631_1064998352515108634_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I live around Colchester too, and kids don’t break up till week of the 29th here

Reactions: 16
Zelda doing birthday shoutouts 🤣And what weird arse people sent her the tv guide for when the soaps are on🤣Her make up Jesus Christ it’s so thick and unnecessary🤣🤣Other than watch tv do they ever go out🤣🤣Poor Matt bet she’s a bleeping nightmare to live with.
IMG_9407.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
I saw the awful Christine mcguiness posting about her dads addiction for 40 years.Ffs she’s like Jake the fake and will use any excuse for likes and comments.Can see the dead coming out again soon as Leo has had his picture recycled for likes last week.
If we’re right and him and her are on masterchef together, watch the pair of them both trying to get the most attention and camera time. I can’t stand her. Another one that constantly preaches about what a good parent she is but fucks off and leaves her kids for the opening of an envelope.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Perfection? Your kid shoved in front of the tv while you lounge on the sofa with your blanket because you have a cold? Get in the garden and have a kick about or go to the park bleeping dad of the year does bugger all to make up for time he is away from that boy wonder if he will throw a sickie from TFM? Will still travel there though so he can laze around in his hotel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Out come that awful pink jumper and those manky beige trousers. 🤢 I wonder if we'll be seeing any loved-up posts of him and Flapz before she flies off over the rainbow? 🌈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A huge congratulations to @ShowMeThe Money for our new thread title! You win a stick of Sarfend's finest cock, I mean rock!! 🌈

It was a belter that previous thread - full of 🌈, made-up stories that never happened and much speculation about Celebrity Masterchef! A homeless Ian Beale even made an appearance too!

View attachment 2747043

He's been 'Presenting' again too - once in Wales and once in a manky corridor. Flapz showed her flaps and woman stamp off on a grifted trip to Champneys and we saw her disgusting trotters again. 🤢 Honestly, the sight of those horrid feet has put me off of cod for life and I love my chippy. 🤢

View attachment 2747048

We had several stories that completely NEVER HAPPENED and he went to Karen's Diner. He was so taken with one of the waiters there that he started following him on Instagram. WTF? 🌈

Flapz is busy looking for green flags in people but she's too thick to see she's married to the biggest red flag going! 🌈

Today, we experienced the gayest advert of all time with Chris Hughes for The Perfume Shop. Jesus wept. 🌈

He's currently AWOL in Saaaarfend as The Full Monty is at the Cliffs Pavillion. He's obviously not staying at home or he would be posting with Gail. He was last seen in a gay bar with a Kiss Me Quick hat on with a stick of rock up his bum. 😂

Keep on grinding Fakeys!! 🌈

View attachment 2747058

A more detailed recap can be found in Wiki 8/9. Yes, we are on Page 9! 🌈

Previous thread:

---
Possibly the most gayest advert of all time. I am NEVER setting foot in The Perfume Shop ever again. I would rather wipe tit around my neck than buy anything from this shop ever again after seeing these two utter tossers doing an advert for them. 🤢

An e-mail is on it's way to them. I showed Mr Crazy and two of my boys today and their faces said it all. 💯

View attachment 2747067
---
It turns out that Squidward CAN sing because the clarinet failed!

👏👏👏👏
Nice work @CrazyBaldhead

• Heart
Pathetic idiot🤢I honestly can’t understand how this prick at 35 acts like he does.I agree Jeanie about that Christine she acts like she can’t go into shops but goes to any award ceremony going.
IMG_9408.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I mean I know the majority of ads on Instagram, the ‘influencers’ don’t even use or no nothing about what they’re trying to flog but his ads for the rugby must be up there with the most disingenuous ads ever. He basically sacked his ‘full time’ job off to go on a pub crawl all cos it was being filmed by a camera crew. He has never mentioned rugby before and only mentions it now by sharing what he filmed on his stories. These companies are a joke using someone like him when there are people out there that actually watch rugby and have a knowledge of it 🤬
On a separate note. He is still trying to get offered a free media wall? Surely there can be no other reason he keeps showing that TV on the wall. They both product place their ‘designer’ gear at every given opportunity but can’t afford a TV unit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.