Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔MUMMYKINS sad fucker, I would stay at home, enjoy the peace, get pissed, have a joint, or two, nice vodka and tonic, gangster movies on Prime...sorted...boring bleep with no friends only acquaintances in his life sad 😔 git....what a sad life he has.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I missing something? I can’t see anything on their stories to show he’s gone to Mummys?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I missing something? I can’t see anything on their stories to show he’s gone to Mummys?
I maybe made a mistake. It came up on picuki as a story but may well have been a pinned one or something, but there was about 6 video of old Vinegar Tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah no confirmation he’s at mummy’s, guess he must be making his own cup of tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is he just not turning up to any of the Glasgow shows? It seems really odd that they are using him for all of the advertising of TFM but happy for him to skive a lot. If you look at the social medial of all the other actors they seem to be really enjoying it and taking it seriously, don’t understand how any of them can be happy to work with someone who’s so unprofessional.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m waiting for TFM to take down the Glasgow post like they had to with the Liverpool post the other week because of ‘negative’ comments. Quite honestly I can’t believe they continue to use him to promote the show 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m waiting for TFM to take down the Glasgow post like they had to with the Liverpool post the other week because of ‘negative’ comments. Quite honestly I can’t believe they continue to use him to promote the show 🤦🏻‍♀️
I know the answer is no but was his ugly mug really worth it? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sophie* please buy the kid some clothes that fit and cut his hair
1000021450.jpg

*I didn't even call you Flaps this time

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.