Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine zelda & matt at it anyway

She 60-odd , bony moronie , like an old chicken carcass at 7pm after a Sunday Dinner , he's 51. Probs giving it to someone else in her 40s, 20-odd years younger than that old bat.
Bet she reads the daily mirror over his shoulder whilst he is " obliging" it.....

Friction , smoke , smell of wispy burning.......

😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has been following everyone on instagram lately to try and copy their style.Shes so thin and unhealthy looking that nothing she buys looks nice of her.She knows where to shop for Fred but would rather act clueless to get sent free clothing.Truly hate the way she begs online and in the next sentence says she’s bought herself loads of jeans😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t know why but the embarrassment of that photo of him slouching like a drunken hobo in a doorway reminded me of the other most embarrassing time when I first came across Fakey. He had self released a single dedicated to Flaps and paid for a cheesy video to accompany it, filmed on a train station platform by bug eyes. He then went on to beg for his followers to get it into the charts. My insides are writhing just thinking about how cringe that whole performance was.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know why but the embarrassment of that photo of him slouching like a drunken hobo in a doorway reminded me of the other most embarrassing time when I first came across Fakey. He had self released a single dedicated to Flaps and paid for a cheesy video to accompany it, filmed on a train station platform by bug eyes. He then went on to beg for his followers to get it into the charts. My insides are writhing just thinking about how cringe that whole performance was.
It's cringe even trying to imagine him trying to give flapz one. 😱😱😱😖😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she re-decorated Freddie’s bedroom??? looks a lot better than that old man wicker furniture and creepy monkey lamp! Poor Kid!
Also why would you do a big food shop if you are going away?? Has she done food shopping for that lazy prick? She is a bleeping idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How he got the rugby ad is beyond me.No mention of the games today and like everything else he will do anything for money.Keep letting people know your house is empty from the 19th stupid witch.Doubt anyone would want anything in that house as all her bags and Gucci shoes are fake👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is there nothing she wont beg for??? Ffs it'll be beegging for bin bags next

Hi guys wondering if you can reccomend any bin bags mine dont seem to be black enough (dont mention black to Jake's mum) or big enough or baggy enough so if anyone has any recommendaions...........

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t Mr i couldn’t lie straight in bed say he had two shows today? Another cast member has just posted a group shot and put Southend on Sea done next stop Manchester which says to me there isn’t a show tonight bet he said there was so he has an excuse to stay in the hotel for another night as he is sooo ill

• Wow
Why does she keep looking sideways with her eyes whilst talking…she’s obviously copying others.. also why is she buying loads of jeans when she’s off to the U.S & lots cheaper out there for decent jeans. She needs to go to the kids dept at any supermarket (her fave Tesco) as that’s where her 13 year old body wud fit them. No one cares tbh.. #Grifter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t Mr i couldn’t lie straight in bed say he had two shows today? Another cast member has just posted a group shot and put Southend on Sea done next stop Manchester which says to me there isn’t a show tonight bet he said there was so he has an excuse to stay in the hotel for another night as he is sooo ill
Yup he did

Why is Zelda banging on about the police not looking hard enough for the suspected acid attacker? How does she know what they are doing? Maybe they are saying one thing with the intention of throwing the attacker off? Maybe they aren't in her words trying hard enough because of man power because police numbers are down because BEGGY INFLUENCERS pay no tax towards it, she certainly bloody doesnt sat on her arse spouting tit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He just gets worse and worse. Claiming he’s ill and sitting about topless. Gormless head. Honestly he’s just unbearable. I hope after sneezing that he washed his hands. Though I doubt it.

Reactions: 18
Pathetic idiot🤢I honestly can’t understand how this prick at 35 acts like he does.I agree Jeanie about that Christine she acts like she can’t go into shops but goes to any award ceremony going.View attachment 2747915
Cosplaying homeless, destitute ? What’s the point.

duck THIS bleep.

Hey PANTO BOY 👋

“Your brain is soo involved with social media, that you live your life for SOCIAL MEDIA, for strangers.

The validation you required from strangers is telling of the person you are - needy. You require to be centre of attention (good or bad, you would prefer good though) and people who require this kind of validation are exhausting.

You find they don’t have many friends, due to the friends finding them draining & also the friend realises they are just a pawn in the eye of the person who needs to be centre of attention. These people do it with friends, colleagues & even their own family - the thought of someone getting more attention destroys them inside & they become obsessed by getting the attention back on them. It’s an exhausting cycle.
---
I don’t think he went home and that’s why he’s been quiet except for last night.He would have rang flaps saying I’m to ill to drive and of course she agreed.I am the same age as the awful Zelda and just did four overnight 12 hour shifts in a care home with ladies with severe dementia.So while the rest of the begs that are the quickenden witch and sit on their overinflated arses😡The majority of us actually work for a living.I truly hate how women like Zelda and flaps breeze threw life on the backs of others😡😡
You are a good one ❤
I respect anyone (I respect most people to be fair) who works with people with dementia. Hugs to you.
---
On the beg for kids' clothing as it's "so expensive". Christ, you're off to America ffs. Take an extra suitcase with you.

Nobody wants a "life update" - your life is boring af. How can you not have any food indoors when you are at home all week? What are you doing? Still can go to the gym though. 🙄

View attachment 2748095
View attachment 2748096
View attachment 2748097
She’s calling FOLLOWERS Angels ??? ANGELS ?

These wannabe cunts just copy & paste higher up the tier influencers.

The ego of these people thinking people can’t survive without their SHITE CRAIC about what she’s wearing ?

Sophie - it’s evident you are LONELY, you have a camera to talk to through the day through the week & your only company is a 3 year old.

It’s pretty evident that the oldest child isn’t living with you full time, HOW SAD IS THAT ?

One day you will wake up & think “WHAT THE duck HAVE I DONE” … is promoting AFF LINKS the flex you thought it would be ? Was it worth all this ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yup he did

Why is Zelda banging on about the police not looking hard enough for the suspected acid attacker? How does she know what they are doing? Maybe they are saying one thing with the intention of throwing the attacker off? Maybe they aren't in her words trying hard enough because of man power because police numbers are down because BEGGY INFLUENCERS pay no tax towards it, she certainly bloody doesnt sat on her arse spouting tit
🐔 He could be wearing a Hijab anyone thought of that, personally I think the Police and Ambulance and any profession looking after us do a bloody good job.. JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔 He could be wearing a Hijab anyone thought of that, personally I think the Police and Ambulance and any profession looking after us do a bloody good job.. JMO
It’s amazing to me that JAUNDICE bleep (I find her repulsive, ignorant & resentful) thinks she has a genuine following. Let’s fact it, majority are due to her bleep of a son.

The breeding ground of parasocial relationships tends to begin with z list & the z list’s orbit. Like above.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know why flaps is quiet, her ex and new wife are expecting a baby boy! Freddie’s face was pure joy💙

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Here, here. No complaints here & I bet there's plenty goes on behind the scenes as well....

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.