Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping wankers, how does Gail need to sleep so much, my God these two are the absolute worst. Taken him to the seaside, no doubt they'll be feeding him a load of tit, Fakry not mentioning his cold today. I'm shocked Absolutey no sign of Freddie I see, he'll be with his Dad having actual fun.
---
Oops sorry, he's literally just mentioned his cold🫠🫠🫠 why can't they just enjoy time with Spud ffs, got to be constantly filming for Instagram, it's not even interesting content, what's the point🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
---
Teaching Gail to pose. Seriously, a model he will never make and no, everybody hasn't got a cold.

View attachment 2749963
View attachment 2749964
He looks like total tit, even with that strong as duck filter on🤮🤮🤮🤮 he knocks me sick, ugly, horrible bastard🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He really isn't the full ticket. Zelda obviously dropped him a few times on his head as a baby ..... ( probs after too much Cheapo Collapso)

Flaps is just thick as two short planks, he spins her any old load of fanny & you can see her brain cogs turning trying to work it out , etc

All are betlyond entitled & lazy begs

Zelda is a bony nightmare of an entitled mare , ' I want, I want' , the sort that expects a Man to provide EVERYTHING - bet Matt hasn't seen one 10 pence of her' copped-for-the-lot ' ex-dead husbands life-cover etc.

She will be getting her OAP state pension in a couple of years , he won't see a penny of that either 😉😆😆. Bet he doesn't even get an Aero, or anything....

She will be off up to the 1/2 price Pensioners Wednesday fish and chip lunch every week, like a heat-seeking excocet.........

• Haha
You said it Fakey 'rough as buggery' - we know that's exactly how you like it! Please say Zelda is going to paint on 2 McDs arches on this mask.
Screenshot_20240211-141358_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240211-141429_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd bet that the vast majority of Freddie's early care was by her mother and her ex and his family.
Judging by the way she had hold of spud when he was newborn, she hasn't got a bleeping clue.
She's a lazy fame hungry bleep just like her gay husband.
---

He's ya typical bully. Can dish it out but can't take it.
He probably clocked him as a right bleeping knob head by the constant filming as he walked in pretending he's famous.
🐔He probably thought what has that bleep got on his head 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping wankers, how does Gail need to sleep so much, my God these two are the absolute worst. Taken him to the seaside, no doubt they'll be feeding him a load of tit, Fakry not mentioning his cold today. I'm shocked Absolutey no sign of Freddie I see, he'll be with his Dad having actual fun.
---
Oops sorry, he's literally just mentioned his cold🫠🫠🫠 why can't they just enjoy time with Spud ffs, got to be constantly filming for Instagram, it's not even interesting content, what's the point🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
---

He looks like total tit, even with that strong as duck filter on🤮🤮🤮🤮 he knocks me sick, ugly, horrible bastard🤢🤢🤢🤢
Freddie's enjoying time with his family and the fact he's getting a baby brother, not a fat 40yr old stunted midget...
---
Been away from his family all week and they go for a walk on the seafront! Bloody hell he really knows how to spoil his family doesn’t he?
Amazing he's gone out, seeing as he's so close to death 💀💀💀💀
---
Pathetic at its finest! It’s a bleeping cold, take a couple of tablets and get on with it
Sickie in 3..2..1...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Already back at home and she's repeating a Hello Fresh advert. Couldn't even stretch to a portion of chips at the seaside.

426029960_763654475271001_3411399238566739520_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Gail has just got in the hot tub and it’s very clear he doesn’t have a swim nappy on so I assume he’s just going to piss in the water 🤮 by the way it shouldn’t be obvious that your son isn’t wearing a swim nappy maybe get him some thicker swim shorts or don’t film his backside and plaster it all over the internet for all the perverts useless idiots

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Why is she acting like that Hello Fresh code is something special. I just looked on their website and they are offering the same offer as she is. They are shite anyway from the reviews I've read, taking money when they shouldn't, tit customer service and tiny portions to boot. No wonder they need to give out offer codes 😁

• Haha
How tf can they afford to pay their bills??? Like how are they out here running a hot tub in literal winter?? I can’t understand how they’re funding this ‘lifestyle’ they’re portraying

Reactions: 24
Honestly, doesn't this prick do anything without a phone in his hand? Gail without a swimming nappy on and Squidward stretching out her tentacles looking as gormless as ever. Why not potty train that child?

They really are utterly pathetic. I thought they both had colds?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m sure some will disagree but I hate seeing kids in hot tubs especially without armbands. Kids aren’t advised to go in due to the termperature amongst other reasons. My local gym pool has a hot tub and under 16s aren’t allowed and they’re quick to monitor it.

Honestly, doesn't this prick do anything without a phone in his hand? Gail without a swimming nappy on and Squidward stretching out her tentacles looking as gormless as ever. Why not potty train that child?

They really are utterly pathetic. I thought they both had colds?

View attachment 2750134

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How tf can they afford to pay their bills??? Like how are they out here running a hot tub in literal winter?? I can’t understand how they’re funding this ‘lifestyle’ they’re portraying
She goes running to daddy when she wants some spends, they definitely use up all the child benefit on themselves

Why is she acting like that Hello Fresh code is something special. I just looked on their website and they are offering the same offer as she is. They are shite anyway from the reviews I've read, taking money when they shouldn't, tit customer service and tiny portions to boot. No wonder they need to give out offer codes 😁
She thinks she’s made it as an official z lister by advertising them because every bottom of the barrel instahun promotes them 😂 Never seen anyone else repeat like she does though. Pretty tragic when you call yourself an ‘influencer’ but you have to keep repeating the very few ads you’ve got to make yourself look like you’ve got ‘work’ and are more popular than you are 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
State of his nappy! He’s nearly 3 years old, bleeping potty train him
Just looking at that makes me remember how that night nappy stinks in the morning…..stale old wee, and he’s been allowed to sit in it all morning. Piss poor parenting there.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She repeats her low paid ads to try and pretend she’s actually getting work🤣The fact she’s done nothing since around November shows how companies find her useless like the rest of us.I find her so unnatural and she honestly has nothing appealing about her whatsoever👍

• Heart
  • Sick
The house is shared ownership and everything fdown to the furniture is financed or grifted and of course his pocket money from Zelda and her pocket money from her Dad!

Reactions: 20
The house is shared ownership and everything fdown to the furniture is financed or grifted and of course his pocket money from Zelda and her pocket money from her Dad!
And the house is never quite finished, and is to be fair pretty bland and basic, nothing screams celebrity or money.
---
She repeats her low paid ads to try and pretend she’s actually getting work🤣The fact she’s done nothing since around November shows how companies find her useless like the rest of us.I find her so unnatural and she honestly has nothing appealing about her whatsoever👍
I find her ads pretty disingenuous and I suspect many others feel the same way. I have friends who follow her and are fully aware that flappy would promote anything and everything given the chance. None of my friends would click a link for that reason.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.