Jake Quickenden #96 Hello, I'd like to file for a divorce please. My husband is a gayboi cock tease! 🌈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This, for me, is always a sign of being just a generally neglectful parent. Nappies are bare basics. I don’t even have kids and I can see the issue and feel sorry for the poor sod. It’s so cruel. Imagine having to walk around soaked in your own urine because your parents can’t be arsed to take five minutes to change your nappy because they are too busy eye-bleeping themselves. From a dignity and respect standpoint it is horrible let alone sores etc.

I don’t hold my breath for potty training when they can’t even be arsed to put him in a fresh nappy.
Yep all very basic and you’re previous comment is exactly how id describe him also so please ‘rant’ more often as you can clearly see what we all see 🙂
I believe if these pair were parents in a time without social media or mobile phones that child would still have pissy nappies as they are both just lazy people in general!
Where is his ‘health anxiety’ when it comes to his son having nappy rash on a regular basis, his son being over fed, no anxiety there for his health eh Fakey! bleeping ‘health anxiety’ never heard of the word until this attention seeking prick! Its called life FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The state of that saggy nappy, get it changed you useless pair☹☹☹☹ and Leo's pot belly cos all they do is give him food to keep him happy.
Flappy and Fakey what the duck was that tit with her holding a bottle to her head and him spitting in a bowl🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
For those who are blocked on Instagram, he’s back to putting his tit reels on tiktok as well 🙄 if I’ve got to suffer seeing this, so should the blocked club 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
People say we're trolls on here, I say open your bleeping eyes to their shocking neglectful parenting of that boy, even Zelda manages a better job than they do!
---
For those who are blocked on Instagram, he’s back to putting his tit reels on tiktok as well 🙄 if I’ve got to suffer seeing this, so should the blocked club 😂
That is so awful Jeanie, he makes me sick🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Sad
People say we're trolls on here, I say open your bleeping eyes to their shocking neglectful parenting of that boy, even Zelda manages a better job than they do!
---

That is so awful Jeanie, he makes me sick🤮🤮🤮🤮
Me too. I can’t believe people are finding this funny. You watch him flog this to death now like he does whenever he gets encouragement on anything, from his idiot followers on Insta

Reactions: 19
Turns my stomach that he physically cannot take his eyes of himself 🤮

Also I've never seen the Karen's diner reel before, he really is the type that can dish it out but not take it. Everyone laughing at getting slegged for eating chicken tenders, being called a witch etc etc then you have fakey who can't even laugh off a comment about his teeth without being passive aggressive back.

Wonder why the guy asked him to stop filming him too he must of been overstepping boundaries as per usual. His ego must of been really hurt too at the guy saying he didn't recognise him 🤣 hear him saying I saw you clock me as soon as I came in as if he's some major celebrity 🤣🤣 the 2nd hand embarrassment Is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Leo always looks unkempt and scruffy.How the hell did she bring Fred up as she as a mother is failing that young boy on every level.Allowing prick to film him daily when home is painful to watch.His speech is shocking and the pair of them are the worst kind of parents.Going to just read on here and not view his stories over the weekend the pair of them really piss me off.
I'd bet that the vast majority of Freddie's early care was by her mother and her ex and his family.
Judging by the way she had hold of spud when he was newborn, she hasn't got a bleeping clue.
She's a lazy fame hungry bleep just like her gay husband.
---
Turns my stomach that he physically cannot take his eyes of himself 🤮

Also I've never seen the Karen's diner reel before, he really is the type that can dish it out but not take it. Everyone laughing at getting slegged for eating chicken tenders, being called a witch etc etc then you have fakey who can't even laugh off a comment about his teeth without being passive aggressive back.

Wonder why the guy asked him to stop filming him too he must of been overstepping boundaries as per usual. His ego must of been really hurt too at the guy saying he didn't recognise him 🤣 hear him saying I saw you clock me as soon as I came in as if he's some major celebrity 🤣🤣 the 2nd hand embarrassment Is real.
He's ya typical bully. Can dish it out but can't take it.
He probably clocked him as a right bleeping knob head by the constant filming as he walked in pretending he's famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I personally think this is out of order. Referencing drink and ciggies to a 3 year old, a couple of times is not on. He sounded disappointed when Leo said he wanted a toy from the shop. Leo wouldn’t realise he was joking and his face dropped. Did he expect his 3 year old to say yes bring me drinks and ciggies from the shop😂😂. He is not well in the head!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I personally think this is out of order. Referencing drink and ciggies to a 3 year old, a couple of times is not on. He sounded disappointed when Leo said he wanted a toy from the shop. Leo wouldn’t realise he was joking and his face dropped. Did he expect his 3 year old to say yes bring me drinks and ciggies from the shop😂😂. He is not well in the head!
Totally agree but unfortunately people in his comments think it’s hilarious so you know there’s going to be more to come 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Honestly disgusting and completely unfunny putting a make-up filter on that child and talking about cigarettes and alcohol. That child standing up on that island yet again. Just look at his nappy, it's near bursting point - as well as his swollen stomach. She's just as bad. What even is she doing with that drinks bottle stuck to her forehead and he's spitting water out into a mug?

They both make me utterly sick. They're not even trying to potty train that child yet are they? 🤬

426327167_332792985771577_1644492243778676851_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
A huge congratulations to @ShowMeThe Money for our new thread title! You win a stick of Sarfend's finest cock, I mean rock!! 🌈

It was a belter that previous thread - full of 🌈, made-up stories that never happened and much speculation about Celebrity Masterchef! A homeless Ian Beale even made an appearance too!

View attachment 2747043

He's been 'Presenting' again too - once in Wales and once in a manky corridor. Flapz showed her flaps and woman stamp off on a grifted trip to Champneys and we saw her disgusting trotters again. 🤢 Honestly, the sight of those horrid feet has put me off of cod for life and I love my chippy. 🤢

View attachment 2747048

We had several stories that completely NEVER HAPPENED and he went to Karen's Diner. He was so taken with one of the waiters there that he started following him on Instagram. WTF? 🌈

Flapz is busy looking for green flags in people but she's too thick to see she's married to the biggest red flag going! 🌈

Today, we experienced the gayest advert of all time with Chris Hughes for The Perfume Shop. Jesus wept. 🌈

He's currently AWOL in Saaaarfend as The Full Monty is at the Cliffs Pavillion. He's obviously not staying at home or he would be posting with Gail. He was last seen in a gay bar with a Kiss Me Quick hat on with a stick of rock up his bum. 😂

Keep on grinding Fakeys!! 🌈

View attachment 2747058

A more detailed recap can be found in Wiki 8/9. Yes, we are on Page 9! 🌈

Previous thread:

---
Possibly the most gayest advert of all time. I am NEVER setting foot in The Perfume Shop ever again. I would rather wipe tit around my neck than buy anything from this shop ever again after seeing these two utter tossers doing an advert for them. 🤢

An e-mail is on it's way to them. I showed Mr Crazy and two of my boys today and their faces said it all. 💯

View attachment 2747067
---
It turns out that Squidward CAN sing because the clarinet failed!

JESUS....MARY....JOSEPH.....ANNNND THE WEE DONKEY. What have I just watched???

• Sick
  • Haha
Do we think she doesn’t like his driving or is he just a lazy bleep who expects her to drive him when he’s not at work? Not being sexist but have never known a bloke expect his missus to drive all the time like she does. Funny how now he has got a couple of days off, he feels better again 🙄 As for her sharing his reel, are we surprised? They’ll probably do one with all three of them soon 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why is that child asleep at this time of day? I honestly think the reason she drives all the time is because he's over the limit and drinks a lot when he's at home.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Now Zelda sharing the reel😡What the actual duck is wrong with these people.Did they do a cute reel when it was your birthday Zelda thanking you for endless babysitting duties.Do you see your other grandkids Zelda? She is as fame hungry as her prick of a son😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Now Zelda sharing the reel😡What the actual duck is wrong with these people.Did they do a cute reel when it was your birthday Zelda thanking you for endless babysitting duties.Do you see your other grandkids Zelda? She is as fame hungry as her prick of a son😡😡
I bet he’s told them both to 🙄 what’s more worrying is that Leo’s mum and grandma think that that reel of him is appropriate to be shared with over 1.3 million strangers online 😡
Oh and suddenly he’s remembered he’s got a cold again 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Honestly disgusting and completely unfunny putting a make-up filter on that child and talking about cigarettes and alcohol. That child standing up on that island yet again. Just look at his nappy, it's near bursting point - as well as his swollen stomach. She's just as bad. What even is she doing with that drinks bottle stuck to her forehead and he's spitting water out into a mug?

They both make me utterly sick. They're not even trying to potty train that child yet are they? 🤬

View attachment 2749874
View attachment 2749875
View attachment 2749876
View attachment 2749877
View attachment 2749878
Spud dressed like a middle aged American called Murray.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Been away from his family all week and they go for a walk on the seafront! Bloody hell he really knows how to spoil his family doesn’t he?

• Haha
Teaching Gail to pose. Seriously, a model he will never make and no, everybody hasn't got a cold.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.