Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the one! Used to stagger past it on the way back from a pub crawl back to St Augustine's..
๐Ÿ” It's lovely when I am in Canterbury I always have afternoon tea there by the real open fire, hope that wanker isn't there I won't be able to stop myself throwing a scone at him. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
๐Ÿ” It's lovely when I am in Canterbury I always have afternoon tea there by the real open fire, hope that wanker isn't there I won't be able to stop myself throwing a scone at him. ๐Ÿ˜€
For that reason I hope he is ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a bleeping smug face for someone that doesnโ€™t work for 6 months of the year! Karma will bite his arse soon alongside his pock faced adolescence boy look wife. The way he likes them obviously

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
duck off! Get a full time job because in 10 years time, you will not be profiteering from IG at the age of 45!!!! No savings, no pension, divorced, single dad and paying child support. Iโ€™m here for that one!

Attachments

• Heart
What a load of tit ๐Ÿคข Notice whenever he does an โ€˜adโ€™ that gets barely any engagement on it, the same day he always then posts a picture of Leo straight afterwards to try and make his engagement look better, but itโ€™s not about his โ€˜egoโ€™ anymore according to this actual post ๐Ÿ™„ so he travels with work for Leo, what is his reason then for travelling on numerous holidays without his son in the last 3 years?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
His such a tosser!
Tell me you buy followers likes and comments without telling me you do
If they were raunchy pictures of half naked lads I could believe they were real fwends

And the sheer hypocrisy of him he wasn't home for 5 weeks he kept fking of
He cares for nothing but himself and chasing fame!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
His such a tosser!
If they were raunchy pictures of half naked lads I could believe they were real fwends

He is so deluded now, he thinks if he says things, it makes them true. If he didnโ€™t document every pathetic detail of his mundane life, we wouldnโ€™t all be aware of the fact he barely spent time with spud in the 5 weeks he was off. He canโ€™t even say he was doing other work because he wasnโ€™t. The bloke is a bleeping prick ๐Ÿคฌ

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He is despicable! When Iโ€™m tired and anxious you keep me going what about his wife and stepson? Nah because itโ€™s all bullshit he just wants the likes and engagement he cares for absolutely nobody but himself. When did he last see his mum? Christmas? Any decent son would make more effort especially as sheโ€™s lost one son not this prick though too self absorbed

He is despicable! When Iโ€™m tired and anxious you keep me going what about his wife and stepson? Nah because itโ€™s all bullshit he just wants the likes and engagement he cares for absolutely nobody but himself. When did he last see his mum? Christmas? Any decent son would make more effort especially as sheโ€™s lost one son not this prick though too self absorbed
Nah he saw her when he dumped his kid off to leave him again to go on his adults only ski holiday ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 17
Last saw his mum when he needed her to babysit for nearly a week in that 5 weeks he spent with his son ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Go do whatever you like oh duck off do whatever you get a few quid and your face on tv for inspiration my arse as for remember who you are donโ€™t get us tattlers started on that one because itโ€™s certainly not the huge opinion you have of yourself
He is pathetic two minutes on tv once a blue moon and he gets an errection sad prick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So pleased his post isnโ€™t getting the likes he was obviously expecting from it ๐Ÿ˜Š Get ready for either a dad/brother/leo baby pic or anxiety/woe is me post soon

Reactions: 22
His such a tosser!

Pretty sure Gail doesnโ€™t understand the concept of โ€œmaking sacrifices for those you loveโ€. All he sees is his dad not there, and probably prefers it that way.

Reactions: 25
I hope he is shitting himself that someone has seen him outing himself he is such a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder If the rugby fan will comment on the game tonight...when his finished "work"of course

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.