Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the hell has she ever used Iconic tan? 😂
---

They most definitely are😂
Never. She has obviously seen all the instacunts advertising iconic and wants to get in on it. She’s so transparent. At least while she advertises yet another fake tan brand, less chance of her getting invited by Fake Bake to the NTAs again 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly feel embarrassed by her desperation lately.She has no place in the influencer world as she’s just tit at everything she tries.Move on woman go earn a honest living and just stop trying to earn pennies online.Shes so unnatural and awkward that it’s obvious she’s getting no paid work lately.Zelda losing followers as she’s another idiot with a overinflated ego.All of a sudden she hates Christmas and February and any month of the year lol.The fact you allow him to use Olivier’s death for likes leaves me with no sympathy for Zelda.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fakey sharing that reel again isn’t going to miraculously help your engagement 😂 Accept people are bored of the constant topless attention seeking reels and you’re alienating your tena huns by swearing all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think he’s driving to Wales & back again, he’s too bleeping lazy! He’s either getting picked up or he’s catching a train.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think he’s driving to Wales & back again, he’s too bleeping lazy! He’s either getting picked up or he’s catching a train.
They use him because he’s cheap so no way would he have been picked up 😂 The only reason I’d say he’s been driving is cos if he’d been driven or on a train, he would have been on his stories still

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔 Hope he is standing on a platform somewhere and no one has told him there is a train strike. 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha
Flappys latest riveting tiktok 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Had to come off this absolute weapon’s thread for my sanity, they are both just such twats moaning about their busy lives in bed all day and occasionally playing dress up it was making me angry so thought I needed a break 🤦🏼‍♀️.

After months of blissful Fake-free time, a suggested post on my Instagram has reignited the rage and I had to come back. HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE USED THIS bleeping PHOTO FOR ATTENTION??!?? Arghhhhhhh!!!!! Absolute bleep of the highest order!!!!

Hope you Fakey’s are all doing well and keeping up the good work of keeping receipts and calling out this absolute tit stain.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Nicest, Humble 😂😂😂 Still wearing the same jumper from early morning and posing for a selfie with Dee from Benefits Street. His life is made 😂
Cor blimey, I used to love that programme! My fave character was The 50p Man! 😂 She was another one who banged on about trolls. I used to love that Benefits by the Sea as well set in Jaywick. 😂😂

---
Had to come off this absolute weapon’s thread for my sanity, they are both just such twats moaning about their busy lives in bed all day and occasionally playing dress up it was making me angry so thought I needed a break 🤦🏼‍♀️.

After months of blissful Fake-free time, a suggested post on my Instagram has reignited the rage and I had to come back. HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE USED THIS bleeping PHOTO FOR ATTENTION??!?? Arghhhhhhh!!!!! Absolute bleep of the highest order!!!!

Hope you Fakey’s are all doing well and keeping up the good work of keeping receipts and calling out this absolute tit stain.
Welcome back! You can have a stress-free catch-up in the Wiki. We're up to 8 pages now! Everything's in there!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she linking hotels in Kent that she’s never been to? Yeah they grifted the cave like every other insta’wanker but have we ever seen them in Margate? And what’s funny is the hotel she’s link has only been open a couple of months you can’t recommend places you haven’t been to you silly twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she linking hotels in Kent that she’s never been to? Yeah they grifted the cave like every other insta’wanker but have we ever seen them in Margate? And what’s funny is the hotel she’s link has only been open a couple of months you can’t recommend places you haven’t been to you silly twit!
Why would anybody ask her about hotels in Kent when she lives in Colchester? Probably trying to get freebies from the ones she’s mentioned. I’m surprised she didn’t actually tag them in. She missed a trick there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔The only place I can remember in Kent was Canterbury......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.