Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she away for spud or Freddie's birthday?

Love how she rubs it in people's faces she's going away, how many times does she have to announce it? House empty love? Nice for burgulars

Reactions: 21
God, he's such a bleeping saddo, he's never mentioned Rugby...ever. Was obviously very cheap. As time goes on he's just getting more desperate🤮🤮🤮🤮
Just like how he never mentioned Formula 1 until he was paid to watch it and post about sky sports f1! He will be commenting soon about Hamilton moving to Ferrari now i’ve mentioned that. He is just so predictable!
Such a shame that they didn’t pick a real rugby fan, again i think it comes down to money and that he must be so cheap!

Reactions: 23
Cheap available and desperate sums him up in one sentence.He drops his family and job at any opportunity as he’s hardly got a big part in the full Monty 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cheap available and desperate sums him up in one sentence.He drops his family and job at any opportunity as he’s hardly got a big part in the full Monty 👍
No - figuratively nor physically 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Love how she rubs it in people's faces she's going away, how many times does she have to announce it? House empty love? Nice for burgulars
I think Spuds is 26 Feb and Freddie’s is March sometime, so depending exactly when she’s going and how long for, could be away for Leo’s but I doubt Fakey would have allowed that. He needs his content maker on his birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do feel sorry for Leo.I saw his huge stomach the other day and we all know she feeds him tit to shut him up.While she sits showing her latest cheap crap she’s bought online😳Her son always looks so scruffy😳If potty training not working it’s because she can’t be arsed .Shes flying to America with a 3 year old still in nappies😡Both have zero interest in Leo other than posting him online😡
It amazes me that for 2 people that are so vain and into the own appearances so much, they don’t care how scruffy and unkempt their child looks 95% of the time. You would think they would want him to be a reflection of themselves. I bet if they had a girl it would be totally different.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Go on, duck off back to Birmingham because London doesn't want you.

424827383_919675882900099_8310546352791298220_n.jpg
424612586_3710802375907537_2141040221830632796_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What a sad photo this is. Failed by both his parents and crucially delayed. This kid has no chance. They both should be ashamed of themselves but they obviously don't care. He's still napping because he's overfed every single day.

424889519_270762555867037_3564748169616747955_n.jpg
425326214_3684488281870049_7788160843040274820_n.jpg

---
He has totally the wrong face / head for tele. Too old , it never really happened the first time around. Desperate thirsty never-was-been.
No one wants him on anything...... also once he's been involved with something- they never ask him back lols

View attachment 2731376
View attachment 2731381
The prick has nothing to offer. Zero. Nada. Jack tit. Everything about him is bleeping awful. Every time I see that syrup I seem to cringe more every day. 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
What a sad photo this is. Failed by both his parents and crucially delayed. This kid has no chance. They both should be ashamed of themselves but they obviously don't care. He's still napping because he's overfed every single day.

View attachment 2731378View attachment 2731382
He's there for click likes from twats & for enablement begging/scrounging , and that's all.
They couldn't give a toss over his health/learning/mobility issues.
They even only dress him in begged/scrounged clothes, like the utter cunts that they are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He's there for click likes from twats & for enablement begging/scrounging , and that's all.
They couldn't give a toss over his health/learning/mobility issues.
They even only dress him in begged/scrounged clothes, like the utter cunts that they are.
I'm just glad that the chances of these two muppets reproducing again are looking very slim. They're not in a happy, loving relationship, he's 100% gay and she's only clinging on at this point for dear life. I just couldn't live my life being in such a ridiculous predicament. She needs to put those kids first and kick him out. She won't though because like him, she's chasing the 'dream' which will never happen.

I very much doubt they've even thought about the future. I'm really believing that 2024 is the end of them both. 💯

• Heart
I'm just glad that the chances of these two muppets reproducing again are looking very slim. They're not in a happy, loving relationship, he's 100% gay and she's only clinging on at this point for dear life. I just couldn't live my life being in such a ridiculous predicament. She needs to put those kids first and kick him out. She won't though because like him, she's chasing the 'dream' which will never happen.

I very much doubt they've even thought about the future. I'm really believing that 2024 is the end of them both. 💯
Neither of them will do anything about it as they enable each other in their laziness and share that house ( only part-bought , mostly rented from an Association ** ) as a freebie begged parcel delivery address.

There was obvs too much alcohol or drugs in the bloodstream upon Maris's conception . Not that either could give a toss........

** plenty of people live in them, and they can suit lots of people but UNLIKE these scrounging grifters, actually plan it as a stepping-stone , or to use at a later date when buying again etc

Not that they have anything worth stealing 😂

• Haha
It will be really interesting to see his behaviour after TFM has finished. I doubt he will managed to find any more “acting” work and his free 2 minute TV appearances aren’t going to pay the bills. Doubt he will even get his panto this year, it was Louis Smith and Ian Waite last year.

I agree with crazy, 2024 is going to be the end of them. I’d love to know what that appointment was that they had a few months ago when Zelda was looking after the kids.

Guarantee she allows Maris to stay up til all hours when fakey is away and Freddie isn’t there just to placate him then he needs the naps and the cycle continues

He'll aim for the really posh one towards the Westgate, can't remember the name, the really old one...
twit. How dare he befoul Canterbury....
🐔 Hi hun only know the County Hotel name changed to Abode in the High Street..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Loving he only got 312 likes on his latest post.Karma a witch and I can see 2024 being his downfall.Both boring fake and just have nothing to offer.Leo dull and she’s even worse with her tit links to crap no one asked for or wants.

Loving he only got 312 likes on his latest post.Karma a witch and I can see 2024 being his downfall.Both boring fake and just have nothing to offer.Leo dull and she’s even worse with her tit links to crap no one asked for or wants.
But he has a million followers 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.