Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh, that makes sense now!
---
What's with the spelling errors lately and why is she mentioning ANGELS?

Nobody needs fashion advice from this old scrubber.

View attachment 2730578
The spelling/grammar mistakes are deliberate. She’s trying to up her engagement 🙄 She’ll do a whole outfit reel later and out will come the ‘Chanel’ and ‘YSL’ accessories like always 🙄 yep a £7,000 handbag but she’s aff linking hair dye 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh yes I’ve just googled it’s in Canterbury in April she really is a crafty fucker!

Reactions: 19
Oh yes I’ve just googled it’s in Canterbury in April she really is a crafty fucker!
Crafty indeed. This is what she does all day. Sitting in her garden shed begging and googling. It'll be interesting to see what happens next week as it's Southend isn't it and he was going to 'commute'.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now these 2 photos are 1 day apart (just to be able to show both top of hair and back and sides) so tell me if you know of any single person in the world ever who’s hair only grows upright! The sides and back are still as clean shaven as when he last got a ‘fresh trim’ but the hair on top is like a skyscraper. He clearly has wigs at different stages and pops them on but forgets the rest of his chicken nugget head gives the game away.
IMG_4645.png
IMG_4646.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So he’s with that bloke today that he did the non alcoholic pub crawl with a couple of weeks back. So tell me how has he done a weeks presenting? 2 mornings in Wales and one in London. He needs to learn how to count 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That baby photo of spud is exactly how I imagine cunts hair to be without the wig

• Haha
Really hitting the big time🤣🤣On a radio station I have never heard of to talk about rugby🤣🤣What a absolute bell end
IMG_9388.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Really hitting the big time🤣🤣On a radio station I have never heard of to talk about rugby🤣🤣What a absolute bell endView attachment 2730705
Oh he’s a ‘singer’ now is he 😂 He’s driven all the way to London to talk on the radio about a sport I have genuinely never ever heard him mention. He really will latch onto anything if it gets him any sort of airtime 🤢

• Haha
She just looks likke an idiot with all the spelling mistakes if you dont know about the instagram upping engagemtn trick

He's never mentioned rugby before it's so dumb they picked cheapo him :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 21
He said in the AD “I love Rugby now” 🤢 They couldn’t find anyone to do the AD who knew about rugby? What a bleeping loser this twit is. Genuinely don’t think he got paid for this one.

Got the same jumper on as well as yesterday.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Christ, he's such a bleeping creep. 🤢

---
Better start raising some spending money eh Flapz? Beards really do deserve a break from their gay "husbands". 👍

425476289_1538654253642679_2341152260447568191_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
His fake laugh whenever he is making someone uncomfortable & filming them. He does it time & time again - this fella, CH & that girl asking not to be on his IG to name just recent ones. Fakey fakey laugh when he thinks he's got some kind of power over them😝

• Sick
Reactions: 23
So he let all his ‘fans’ down by binning off TFM for 4 days to do an advert for a sport he has no interest in and a brewery chain when he supposedly doesn’t drink 🙄 How different he’d be with his commitment to TFM if there was a camera there filming him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Glad to see the ‘Gucci’ backpack makes it’s normal appearance in his reel 😂 Can’t he afford a new one yet? He’s had that one a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she not buy him a real one for Christmas and she later sold it🤣I remember knob head was at the airport once and went in the Gucci shop🤣and said I wonder if they can tell mines a fake.He also missed his wife’s birthday to go on a jolly for four days.More fool her and the full Monty for enabling his crappy behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the clasping of the hands he always does when he’s in ‘presenter’ mode. It makes me want to ball my hands into fists and punch his smug face!
IMG_0133.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.