Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I’m having a clothes clear out if there’s any vintage or designer it goes on eBay. High street stuff like Zara goes to the charity shops (small local charity shops not Red Cross or Oxfam, I ain’t contributing to some CEO’s company BMW).

Just shows how greedy she is, and poor too, who could be arsed with photographing and packing up crap like that for a few quid? She hasn’t got a charitable bone in her body. Self centred bleep like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Only he could film himself in a canoe. It's honestly pathetic. Yet another "I miss Leo" post. Never misses the beard though does he? Also, that kid ain't cute at all.

424476804_2290767297778811_2014131037009290276_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
When he was paddling of into the distance in the canoe I was so badly hoping the crew(both of them) would take his clothes and all the kit and drive of leaving him stranded in his pants.. he'd obviously given them his phone to record him... 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Only he could film himself in a canoe. It's honestly pathetic. Yet another "I miss Leo" post. Never misses the beard though does he? Also, that kid ain't cute at all.

View attachment 2728995
View attachment 2728996
Misses him so much, he drives to Wales just so he can be on TV for 2 mins, where he could drive back to Colchester to spend a few hours with him instead. When he’s home he spends barely anytime with him so why is he missing him now. Oh cos he thinks it makes him look like a fantastic dad to his Tena huns 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Size 4 shows how emaciated she really is and they are baggy on her eeeeek

ALso her look at me sitting in just a t shirt because I can heat my shed all day because I'm rich lol, anyone else sitting in just a t shirt? I'm in 3 layers but then again I work so cant afford heating lol
I pay monthly gas bill , at the mo it's averaging £45/week as its on constant. Mind you , 6 months of the year it isn't on , it's less than a tenner a week then.

Reactions: 16
When he was paddling of into the distance in the canoe I was so badly hoping the crew(both of them) would take his clothes and all the kit and drive of leaving him stranded in his pants.. he'd obviously given them his phone to record him... 🙄
I was hoping he was gonna end up under water🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stripping to his shorts 🤢 seeking attention and getting in a canoe isn’t the only thing Fakey has done today. Looks like the credit card has been out again 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Honestly she needs to stop posting in her underwear and just stop all together👍

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That kid looks like a woman😂😂 he always looks like he has a snotty nose 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Honestly she needs to stop posting in her underwear and just stop all together👍
Totally agree 😂 There’s a big thing with influencers at the moment being told by their agencies about posting more reels to try and attract brand deals. Only thing is, that only works if people engage with them and Flappy only gets engagement on hers when she’s doing free giveaways. As I said earlier she really needs to accept she’s never going to make a decent living from instagram and needs to find a proper job.
She also needs to stop messing with her face. bleeping hell she’s looking more manly every day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why’s she wearing a baseball cap like she’s gotta hide from the paps😂

She spelt where as wear think bint

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That kid looks like a woman😂😂 he always looks like he has a snotty nose 😂😂
He has! 😂

---
Totally agree 😂 There’s a big thing with influencers at the moment being told by their agencies about posting more reels to try and attract brand deals. Only thing is, that only works if people engage with them and Flappy only gets engagement on hers when she’s doing free giveaways. As I said earlier she really needs to accept she’s never going to make a decent living from instagram and needs to find a proper job.
She also needs to stop messing with her face. bleeping hell she’s looking more manly every day 🙄
If she looks more manly by the day, he'll love that. Maybe she'll have a penis op.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Go do whatever you like oh duck off do whatever you get a few quid and your face on tv for inspiration my arse as for remember who you are don’t get us tattlers started on that one because it’s certainly not the huge opinion you have of yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If I’m having a clothes clear out if there’s any vintage or designer it goes on eBay. High street stuff like Zara goes to the charity shops (small local charity shops not Red Cross or Oxfam, I ain’t contributing to some CEO’s company BMW).

Just shows how greedy she is, and poor too, who could be arsed with photographing and packing up crap like that for a few quid? She hasn’t got a charitable bone in her body. Self centred bleep like him.
She needs spends for the states.
Gayboi isn't gonna divvi any Dosh up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His latest reel 😴 Do whatever you like? How’s that worked out for you and all the TV programmes you’ve tagged and begged to go on with no success? twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.