Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love when “people” ask her questions and she replies with the one I have is out of stock😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is this Brokeback Mountain? 😂

View attachment 2728741View attachment 2728742
---
I love how he uses Freddie as an afterthought as always. 🤬

View attachment 2728751
I hate his hobbit feet. You can tell he loves when there’s a camera in his face! Not sure why he doesn’t try to make his Theatre career happen but his obsession with any form of TV wouldn’t let him concentrate on that. At least that would be regular income plus he could go from one job to another with the right attitude (hahaha).
---
When he was paddling of into the distance in the canoe I was so badly hoping the crew(both of them) would take his clothes and all the kit and drive of leaving him stranded in his pants.. he'd obviously given them his phone to record him... 🙄
That poor skeletal crew must be so over Fakey😂.
---
He has! 😂

---

If she looks more manly by the day, he'll love that. Maybe she'll have a penis op.
It’s obvious she has a strap on she uses on Fakey and he still runs away from her. He wants proper man cock😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
and again she deliberately asks a question at the end trying to get people to engage with her 🙄 14 comments after 2 hours says that has failed again miserably 😂
She looks a state… her hair looks like it’s attached to the hat, imagine seeing her stood at the school gate 🤣🤣 she dresses like a teenager who hangs about the park… not a mother of 2 kids.. or shud I say 3 kids🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fixed that for you Jazz 😉 🤣

Anyone who was on the hinch threads back in the day remember when someone typed Sophie but it autocorrected to Dogpie and it stuck as a nickname on her threads 🤣 I think Flaps almost deserves this name too as she is looking line a dogs dinner with all she has done to her face

Only worn a HANDLE of times 🤣
View attachment 2729473
“Source unknown” for that blazer is pissing me off. People want to know what they are buying. Skint alert!
---
Oh no! His abs have disappeared 🙄 smug faced twit
He has axe murderer eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flaps is back with her same tit different day😳If she has time in her busy schedule will share her links later🤣She really is a sad excuse of a woman and how about you stick your links up your arse👌
She’s such a dick and those who do want links are literally lining her greedy lazy witch pockets. She’s only asking that question to raise a few pounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
" And the Grift goes on .." by the quickendens *

* in fakeys case, only on a 4" single , not 7" 😃😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's to busy for the fashion course haha those pushchairs for a child who doesn't need one and basic days at spas don't grift themselves.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s such a dick and those who do want links are literally lining her greedy lazy witch pockets. She’s only asking that question to raise a few pounds.
No one has asked for those links. She’s made every one up. I have never heard her say about iconic tan. She’s obviously trying to get a deal with them like every other insta bleep out there.

Funny how all the answers to her question box are af links /ad 🤔 are things really really that bad she has to ask herself all these questions just to share only ad answers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
More proof his piss tub in the back garden isn’t ice cold, when he waded into that lake out at Brokeback, he caught his breath and you could tell he was shocked by the temperature. Knobhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh dear. Look at the stats on their latest two reels 🤭 She’ll have more comments than him once she does her trick of replying to everyone to up her engagement 😂 and he’s supposedly got over 730k more followers than her. That’s mortifying.
I can see a proper spud haircut soon. It’s the only chance of getting people to actually bother engaging with them or he’ll try pulling out the dad/brother again. That worked last time 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.